[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot Rodger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Dont forget about the leak I will be doing on Here and my channel https://www.youtube.com/karilynn1987
>>
>>37158208
What is this but why do we care? I'm not giving you views without foreknowledge
>>
>>37158289
It's a video telling us what is going to be leaked on the 23rd. Anyone that is an Elliot fan will care.
>>
>>37158208
So you will be posting the stuff here and on your channel?
>>
>>37158208
So is there going to be over 60 things shared in images, as said in this other thread >>37157317? This is a bit confusing, as it was originally ACS who was going to have over 60 items to share, and the number of things listed in your video and elsewhere is a lot smaller. Do you any exact time of the day you will be sharing the material?
>>
>>37160579
60 ITEMS! Oh man this is going to be great!
>>
>>37160792
Yeah, but there's only 14 items + miscellaneous court documents + something more in the list we have got. And either of the leakers is not replying to the questions here, so I am starting to suspect that, "SupremeGirl !1hzYtC0lDY" is not really KariLynn from Youtube, but someone else. Also the fact that some time earlier, there was some silly threads posted by this same nick would suggest the same.

I'm excited for the leak anyway.
>>
>>37160998
Goddammit, why do I always forget to remove my nick after having posted with it once?
>>
God, he's so fucking narcissistic and self-centered
>"i, in all of my magnificence have been cast out and treated unfairly all my life"
boo-fucking-hoo. He's just a big baby
>>
>>37161343
literally /us/
>>
>eliot rodgers does his vids in one take
it was a act
>>
>>37161431
>literally dying and murdering for his final bit, never once breaking character

Was Eliot the greatest comedian of all time?
>>
>>37161343
You clearly do not know, how it is to live as an outcast among the outcasts. I do. It feels as if you were the only one of your species on the entire planet and thus, not really existing to anyone.
>>
>>37161411
Yeah, I suppose. He's pretty magnificent
>>
>>37160998
I remember Melissa saying Kari/supremegirl on her tumblr page. So I'm pretty sure it's Kari. Why would someone else come on here and shill someone else's channel?
>>
>>37161672
>Why would someone else come on here and shill someone else's channel
Yes she said. It is possible this nick was originally created by Kari Lynn, but then misused by someone else. There were some threads that do not sound like Kari Lynn at all, and yet they were posted with the exact same nick as this thread. Here is one of them: >>36604756

I do not know who else could it be, maybe someone who wants to make fun of her and pays for his right to do so by supporting her too.
>>
>>37162045
Correction:
https://yuki.la/r9k/36604756

Here's another one with similar nick:
https://yuki.la/r9k/36600825
>>
>>37162158
Yeah, certainly does NOT sound like her. :)

https://yuki.la/r9k/36599815
>>
>>37158208
#1 Elliot fan here.

Any videos or writings leaked? The pictures are cool but a bit boring, definitely still excited though
>>
>>37162158
>>37162695
Maybe she was just being silly? This really doesn't prove anything. Melissa said that supremegirl is Kari, why would she say that if someone else is pretending to be her? Just my thoughts here...
>>
>>37162761
If they were leaked you would know.
>>
>>37162795
>Melissa said that supremegirl is Kari, why would she say that if someone else is pretending to be her?
Like I said, this nick was probably created by Kari Lynn herself, and Melissa may not have noticed there is some strange postings done by the same nick. There is something odd about this for certain, like the way no one is replying to questions here. If this thread was really started by one of the leakers you'd expect them to reply to people's questions. I do not know if she would be "silly" the way the person posting with this nick has lately been, haven't seen her being so in YouTube.
>>
>>37163606
Yeah I guess, maybe it really isn't her and is someone else. I also am wondering now because she has not replied to questions here and the silly threads were quite odd so I am uncertain what to think about this. Why would someone pretend to be her though?
>>
>>37164032
>Why would someone pretend to be her though?
Well like I said it could be someone who wants to make fun of her, or then get some attention on her expense. The latter would also explain the threads about "shilling" the videos etc. It's basically the same phenomenon as with someone starting fake accounts in social media. It's the "60 items" part and not getting clarification to it, that made me suspicious this time, as everyone knows about ACS and his 60 items. But who knows, maybe we have that many items with this leak too. :)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.