[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can NEETS n Wagies ever be friends? Why/why not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1495319058863.jpg (6KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1495319058863.jpg
6KB, 250x203px
Can NEETS n Wagies ever be friends? Why/why not
>>
File: 1493459972404.png (48KB, 924x560px) Image search: [Google]
1493459972404.png
48KB, 924x560px
Wage-slavery is a system, Anon. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be NEETs. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on wage-slavery, that they will fight to protect it.
>>
Both welfare and the wage system should be abolished. Abolishing the latter is more important than abolishing the former, but really they go hand in hand.

Neither wagies nor NEETs should exist.

Both are symptoms of our defective society.
>>
>>37158067

Also I disagree with the idea that someone who educates himself is a NEET.

Self-education is often BETTER than the """""education""""" you get in school, which is mostly bullshit once you get beyond the basics like reading and basic math.
>>
i know for a fact ill have to become a wagecuck before the end of the year and i'll still love the classic neet vs wagie threads. i never get tired of them, arguing about the same thing every day its fucking hilarious
>>
>>37158087
I agree. After becoming a NEET, I decided on a trade to learn and with all of the information on the internet, I'm able to teach myself everything i need to learn
>>
>>37157919
As NEETs we can be cordial with wageslaves, but our duty is to convert them, not enable their degenerate behavior. Hate the sin, not the sinner.
>>
I lived as a NEET for years. I had to get a job for various reasons. I agree that the entire system is terrible. Nobody should be forced to work to make someone else rich just to survive. Working makes me absolutely miserable. Nobody should have to feel this way. People who are happy to work should be properly compensated too. The minimum wage is a fucking joke.
>>
>>37158173
You say that, but every NEET thread says fuck all about the wage and is just insulting the wagies. I think you are the only one who really believes this, and the others just want to feel superior to someone who actually can learn a useful skill and then use that skill to make cash.
>>
i'm friends with some neets irl

but i'm sometimes neet myself
>>
I've been relentlessly bullying a couple former NEETs at work for months now. One seems like he is on the edge of bringing a gun to work and shooting me, it's fucking hilarious.
>>
Only if they are in your dungeons and dragons group
>>
>>37158565
If they can't do 30 pushups in a row, don't let them in your group.
>>
>>37157919

Semi newfag here, who are Wegies?
>>
What foes a NEET stand for pla help poor newfag!
>>
>>37158284
That's actually just one guy roleplaying as 10 different posters.
>>
All of my friends are wage cucks/student cucks and I'm a perma NEET.

I sometimes ironically call them sheep but deep down inside I think they're sheep for real. Although I understand they are simply victims of the system and that they can't escape their destructive way of thinking because they prefer to succumb to societal peer pressure instead of becoming their own man.

I hope one day I will become rich so none of my friends will have to work again.
>>
File: 1493465958010.jpg (48KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493465958010.jpg
48KB, 657x527px
>>37158787
>NEET
Not in Employment, Education, or Training
>wegie
A 'wagie' or 'wage-slave' is someone who works a job and makes money for Mr Shekelstein, the greedy jew boss
>>
>>37159042

Ty anon,so neets are basicly lossers aka neckbeards?
>>
>>37159330
>so neets are basicly lossers aka neckbeards?
NO NO NO NO NO. NO.
NEETs are the pinnacle of human evolution and intelligence. NEETs recognize that being a wage slave isn't worth it and there's many more things that can be accomplished by not being a wage-slave
>>
>>37157919
My favorite threads and why I started coming to r9k.

Sadly I am looking hardcore for a job to wagecuck at. The process is so dehumanizing. Take hours making a resume and cover letter and then submit the resume and fill out all the shit again in our database because fuck you thats why.

Chattel slavery simply changed to wageslavery, only this time the chains are invisible to most people. I think the term wagecuck is more appropriate than wageslave because you can "quit" and find another boss even though most likely they will be the same. Its the illusion of choice, a slave cant change his master, but a cuck can change his girlfriend. Even though his next girlfriend like his next boss will have the same set of behaviors for each job/ relationship.

Care about your health? Now you dont because if you need the extra time to exercise cook or clean we will find some other fat slob to do your job because he can work longer hours by eating at McDonalds every day and not doing anything but watching the electric Jew. If you have children, God forbid you want to spend time with them.

You can have your old and withered body to do what you want at 65, until then start sucking the employers cock, and dont forget to stick your tounge in their anus. Because if you want they will hire someone else that will do it gladly and tell them unironically how happy they are for the opportunity.
>>
>>37159403
sorry for the typo, didnt mean to capitalize jew
>>
>>37159403
This entire post. This.

I have to start wage-cucking soon too. I think I might start smoking weed again because it gets my mind off of how much cock-sucking i'll have to do while working
>>
>>37159403
>Take hours making a resume and cover letter and then submit the resume and fill out all the shit again in our database

That's one of the (small) advantages centralized application systems like Jobvite have; you fill out your info once, and just reuse it every time you apply
>>
>>37158552
I hope he does. My work doesn't allow that kinda shit. I feel really lucky to be in a place with decent people.
>>
hey anons what's a decent wageslave job you can do i'm young
>>
>>37160562
get into technology, but not as a programmer. be a business analyst or a project manager or even just work at a help desk. it's really simple shit and can pay pretty fuckin' great. some of my buddies do this and don't even have degrees.
>>
File: 1494555061905.jpg (6KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494555061905.jpg
6KB, 248x250px
>>37157919
Aha, ahaha - phhfftttaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes* HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what wagies actually think, go on now my new csgo knife wont buy itself!
>>
Shh wagie cant you see im busy
>>
>>37160562
literally anything that isn't fast food, retail, or a call center
>>
My parents are starting to get mad at me for not having a job. God I wish I was disabled.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.