[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my boyfriend told me if i left him he would kill himself but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

my boyfriend told me if i left him he would kill himself but he also won't have sex with me, he never leaves the house other than to go to work and doesn't do any work around the house. he just plays ps4 or watches youtube videos with headphones on or naps whenever he's not working

he's also a gross pig who doesn't wash or change his clothes enough and leaves filth everywhere

i'm starting to really hate and resent him but i don't want to leave and make his situation worse .. even though he won't get help

what should i do?
>>
Confront him about it and, if that doesn't work, leave him. You're not responsible for his actions and you don't owe him shit, not if he's actively refusing to step up and better himself.

If he's going through some rough shit and is depressed, give him some time to recover (though from the feel I get from your text this isn't the case??).
>>
slap him over the back with a wet towel
>>
This board is truly dead, I must be one of the last robots

You come here for relationship advice? That's truly a sign that this place has been ruined. Thank you for taking away another intelligent part of the internet you braindead normie facebooking filth
>>
>>37156454
he's probably depressed. nothing bad is going on though

he's just full of sour grapes and exudes jealousy whenever people around him succeed

it's getting really tiresome
>>
File: 1480991050238.jpg (28KB, 600x529px) Image search: [Google]
1480991050238.jpg
28KB, 600x529px
>>37156416
Leave him, he's obviously a bad person, why do you care about him if he doesn't care about you

Roasties are so stupid.
>>
File: 1491938154240.jpg (27KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1491938154240.jpg
27KB, 640x853px
>>37156416
Those who talk and yell and threat about suicide never do it. Do this.

Talk to him and tell him everything that you do not like about his way of life how repulsive and sloppy he is. If he won't change with your words, then leave his ass and then, if he loves you enough, he will plead for your return with a condition that he changes his bad habits that clearly disgust you.

If he won't come back to you, or if he wants you back but wants to keep his way of life, LEAVE HIM!

Don't be unassertive, think for your sorry ass from time to time.
>>
>>37156416
>kill himself but he also won't have sex with me
Stop stressing him out with your bullshit, you vapid cunt.

Wtf is wrong with you anyway?
>>
>>37156416
Oh shit a hostage situation.

Leave, what do you care?
You're making things worse by staying because you're validating this shitty behavior.

Go find a nice boy who will suck your dick and say he loves you.
>>
>>37156484
Fuck off, robot. REEEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
>>37156512
Then he's just got a shitty personality/world view, and that's not going to change.
>>
>>37156600

I don't know about homosexuals like op but I had a gf try it. I said that was it and she better be gone before I'm back from work. She slit her wrists and painted the walls in blood like a fucking psycho. I called 911 and blocked her number once she was safely gone. She needed reconstructive surgery and spent nearly 3 months in the loony bin last I heard. My advice would be to kick them out and have a deputy babysit when they pick up their shit. Females are all horrible people.
>>
>>37156514
>>37156600
>>37156655

yeah i know i shouldn't put up with it and leave but he always convinces me not to and seems to turn himself around for a short while.. then everything falls back like how it was

>>37156760
this is what i'm afraid of

>>37156819
i can't kick him out it's his place
>>
>>37156967
Yeah that's because you're in the picture dumdum.
As long as you continue to stick around, nothing will change.

Say you're done and walk. Maybe you're the dependant one and that's why you can't.
>>
>>37156484
Just in the last week this board has gotten exponentially worse
The majority of threads are about relationships, """""fembots""""", or general /soc/ bullshit. The last one is even against board rules but for some reason mods never intervene

This place is truly dead
Yet I'll never be able to leave
>>
>>37157056
not dependent, more lazy

i hate moving and i don't mind just picking up after him, i also gave him a car to use and i'm worried he might try and sue me for it or something if i move out and take it back

it'd be easiest on me to just keep this a sort of business relationship and fuck out of town guys on the down low but that would be pretty cruel of me
>>
>>37156967
Sounds like you're in luck then. Just leave while he's at work. Less blood smeared on your stuff that way.
>>
>>37156416
Im black hire me to beat him up so he kills himself because of that. Jk.
I'll be his life coach and try to trick him into hating you and move on.
>>
>>37157106
Only queers care about rules. If you don't like a thread then shit spam it while saging and stir shit up so everyone argues. It works for nofap. Shit, look at barnyfag. He gets threads that just have a picture of anime girl in it deleted just because he said it might be a pony drawn to look nothing like a pony and it's gone.
>>
>>37157148
You're as lazy as eachother and belong together then.
>>
>>37156416
you both should just kill each other.
>>
>>37157148

Why would you take his car back unless it's just being spiteful?
>>
>>37156416

Fucking leave. You dont have to be his crutch if he can't get his shit together. Don't ruin your own life for some asshole.
>>
>>37157951
it's my winter beater. i use it when i put my summer car away
>>
>>37157990
But he might kill himself or worse, sue her if she takes his shit when she leaves.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.