[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you drink, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: images (1).jpg (16KB, 469x314px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
16KB, 469x314px
Why do you drink, /r9k/?
>>
File: 1493864210166.png (1MB, 716x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1493864210166.png
1MB, 716x1054px
I know this gonna sound cliche but I'm lonely, and never leave my apartment I get drunk almost every night and go on twitch and interact with a girl streamer and pretend like there my friend.
>>
It distracts from the dread of waking
>>
File: 1490274750442.png (59KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490274750442.png
59KB, 240x240px
>>37156451
Wish I could afford to do this
>>
I've suppressed my emotions to the point where I can't truly feel the full extent of it.

Drinking helps to release them.
>>
>>37156586
This. Drinking is the only way i can feel my emotions and the only time i feel alive.
>>
>>37155991

There's nothing else to do.
I'm not going forward, there's no going back.
I'm just adrift.
All sailors drink.
>>
>>37156451
that guy looks p cool who he is?
>>
>>37155991
To break the monotony
>>
>>37156791
A guy from the documentary "Shy Boys: IRL"
>>
>>37156533
Just steal some alcohol from the street or garbage and find a streamer with little to no viewers so you don't have to donate to get noticed
>>
>>37155991
Because I enjoy it. Sometimes I get pretty sad and / or uncomfortable in social sutiations even if I'm drunk tho.
>>
>>37155991
it tastes good and feels even better
>>
My parents are dead and I don't talk to my family. I feel so alone, and booze makes it fun.
>>
>>37156966
>steal some alcohol from the street or garbage
Do not do this. There are often hobo traps left out to keep the homeless population down.
>>
>>37157017
>hobo traps
What the fuck is that like alarms or something
>>
>>37156996
How do you deal? I drink a lot but i always feel the depths of the lonliness and emptyness that i try to ignore every time i drink
>>
File: 1480993560019.jpg (61KB, 440x422px) Image search: [Google]
1480993560019.jpg
61KB, 440x422px
>>37156966
>implying I'm active enough to go out and steal alcohol.
>>
>>37157073
No, it's like half a bottle of booze, that looks like it was thrown out or forgotten by the street, mixed with either methanol or coolant I forget which.
>>
File: students25.gif (18KB, 269x493px) Image search: [Google]
students25.gif
18KB, 269x493px
>>37155991
Tastes good, like soda but less calories.

Makes socialization easier.

Feelings of euphoria.

Little to no hangover when drinking responsibly.

Very cheap.

Makes it easier to break out some groove moves on the dance floor.

Doesn't retard me like weed.
>>
>>37157129
that's pretty fucked up anon what madman would do something like this
>>
>>37157288
The madman that is the government. Watch out.
>>
>>37155991
Jack Daniels straight

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>manlet

No seriously thats the reason
>>
Makes movies and tv watchable
>>
>>37157395
Bro if you have an average size dick youll do fine
I drink to forget the pain of my microdick and forget that no sexual partner will ever take me seriously
>>
>>37157395
Just bee yourself anon and workout
>>
>>37157421
Having a decent sized dick means shit when you have ED.
>>
>>37155991
I don't drink alcohol because I'm already dumb as fuck. I need every single brain cell I can keep a hold of.
>>
I dont drink because im an alcoholic
>>
I had never friends to go drinking, so I never really started with drinking to begin with. The only time I drink alcoholic bevereages are on special occasions. Last time was new year.
>>
>>37155991

I'm just not happy with myself, I'd say I even hate myself. Its just that I want so badly to just be that traditional kinda dude, with a decent job and a decent home.

But I just fail and fail and fail. Over and over. The only thing I get is minijobs and part-time crap. At the moment I'm studying the most useless thing available, which is history. I know I won't be able to get a job with that, I know I will end up as a complete loser that just wasted his time.

But I'm just too much of a weakling to actually get our there and make a difference. Alcohol just numbs the pain for me and I feel a bit happy...
>>
>>37157421
>5'4"
>3 inch flaccid dick, 4 erect

I should be drinking bleach as well
>>
>>37155991
Man fuck you! Now I just darank dwine beer and half a luizerlitre of whikesy. Why d9o you have to remindet m,e dude?
>>
>>37157595
You're not alone, man. I know it probably doesnt help in the slightest, but i hope it does.
>>
>>37155991
I started in the beginning of highschool because girls found it interesting,
>"oh anon, you were drunk while writing your essay? nice."
>In class. "hmm anon, is that alcohol I smell?" WinkThenGiggles.jpg

They also assumed I was an interesting guy with a bunch of dark problems that I was hiding but let my alcohol habits show accidentally. (in reality I was just a middle class autistic dutch kid who was drinking before classes), so girls talked with me, and also weren't afraid to be honest with me and share their thoughts and stuff because "its that melancholic guy with a secret weakness amirite ?".

In the end the joke got old (managed to sort of date 2 girls total with this meme trick, and only kissed one, my only kiss ever btw), people were getting used to it, and a lot more people started also being drunk/high in class so it had nothing special anymore. The habit had stuck around though, and being drunk made classes more enjoyable (rather: less painful) to the point where I couldn't really go without drinking.

Habit stayed like that all through uni, until I messed my mind up too much to do a masters degree, and became a wagecuck.

I have more time on my hands now (when I'm not working, I'm just not, whereas in school there was always more shit to do outside than at school, at least for my major) so I'm trying to regulate my drinking, but it's still frequent.
>>
>>37155991

I feel like when I drink there's no normies, no chads, no nerds, no career fags, no superiority.
I feel as if we are all equal. It makes me forget about all these materialistic people and everyone wants to be happy.

I'm obviously talking about going to a pub and not some degenerate club.
>>
Drinking makes the shitposts flow out a lot faster and smoother
>>
>>37155991
But I actually don't drink alcohol.
>>
File: 1491341407685.png (136KB, 435x463px) Image search: [Google]
1491341407685.png
136KB, 435x463px
It helps me enjoy stuff every now and then.
>>
My friends left me after I wasn't worshiping Hillary during the election and crying about it afterwards.

I just drink because I'm bored on the weekend
>>
File: autism.jpg (7KB, 364x160px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
7KB, 364x160px
To get FUCKING PUMPED for a season finale of an anime or to enjoy a really good weekend where everything's going bretty gud. If the day's going shitty, I don't have the energy or desire to drink. I'm autistic and only want to reward myself with drinking if my day's going perfect.

And my stomache might have an ulcer that acts up occasionally. I'm afraid if I drink on a shitty day, it'll throw me into bad stomache aches and make the day even shittier.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.