[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to cum in a girl's mouth?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: r3.png (828KB, 881x659px) Image search: [Google]
r3.png
828KB, 881x659px
What's it like to cum in a girl's mouth?
>>
>>37152811
>What's it like to cum in a girl's mouth?

comfy af
>>
>>37152811
Sadly I've never done it.
I wonder how it compares to finishing in a girl's pussy/ass, both of which I've done.
>>
>>37152811
Like a tight noose around your neck
>>
well you look down and see an uncomfortable person trying hard to hide their lack of enthusiasm about swallowing your rancid testicle juice.

An orgasm is an orgasm.
>>
>>37152876
You must have a gross looking dick.
>>
>>37152811
Very satisfying. Not so satisfying for her though but who cares.
>>
>>37152811
Pretty damn good, but rare. It takes a lot for me to nut, and most girls give up after a minute or so.

With the right girl who knows her way around a dick and can read your cues, it feels better than pussy nutting
>>
Overrated as fuck to be honest. So is fucking grills. Being bent over and fucked like a butt slut by some guy is pretty awesome though. So is getting face fucked. No homo.
>>
>>37152983
>implying a girl would slobber on a gross looking dick

If she puts her mouth on it you already passed that test. Not that you would know.
>>
I've done it once. I felt like a caveman, who dominated a member of the female species. Basically it's real satisfying in a barbaric way.
>>
>>37152811
completely indifferent with that cutdick
>>
>>37153147
If a girl is really into you and is really horny, she'll be very ethusiastic about you cumming in her mouth. There must be something wrong with your body that isn't immediately apparent until you've removed your clothes, at which point whatever girl you're with is already obligated to fuck you.
>>
>>37152811
If I had a gf I wouldn't puy my dick in her mouth because I like kissing 2bh.
>>
>>37152811
Depends on girl. If she's really into swallowing and drinking, it's the most sexy and pleasing thing she can do. Aside from trying to straight breed with you, maybe...
If she's too disgusted by whole thing, though... That would feel bad, man...
>>
>>37153217
This. Nothing feels better than the psychological feeling of having dominated another human. Shes on her knees sucking your dick and licking your hairy balls. You own her. Holding her there in place by her hair. Looking in her eyes.

Blowjobs don't feel that great but hitting the back of a girls mouth with your dick does. If you can reach back there its like a vagina imo.
>>
>>37152811
post the fucking gif
>>
>>37152876
>>37153081

t. betas with no dick game

I try to push the bitch's head off my cock after I cum in her mouth but she keeps sucking for more.
>>
>>37153361
YOU are one of those fucks that gives the girl a phobia about cum that fuckers her up for the next guy. I had to work on fixing that on the last one and then she became a total cum slut after that and loved it all over here.

Fuck you.
>>
>>37152876
Damn that's some hard protection

My gf actively asks to swallow my cum
>>
>>37153965
projection*

rogrorogwog
>>
File: 1494461775616.jpg (34KB, 407x408px) Image search: [Google]
1494461775616.jpg
34KB, 407x408px
>>37152811
sauceee

this post is very original
>>
>>37152811
Right after you nut put on your boxers. That's what it feels like
>>
>>37153912
>He thinks it's more prideful to make a slut swallow his nut instead of having a girl willingly do it despite not wanting to
Wew lad. Not hard to train a slut
>>
>>37152811
feels amazing. if she's good at blowing you, you can barely sense that you're emptying yourself, you just feel amazing
>>
>>37152876
doesn't happen if she loves you
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.