[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mentally unstable girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 21

File: OC.png (23KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
OC.png
23KB, 800x600px
Okay robots, how many of you have actually dated or knew any girl with mental problems?

What was it like having her around?
How fucked in the head was she?

Share any experiences you had in here.
>>
>>37152275
Pretty accurate picture except not all BPD girls are "worthless" and lazy, some are really ambitious and capable.
>>
>>37152275
>date bpd girl
>im 18 and 4 years older than her
>didnt really want to because it felt creepy
>she says she wants me to date her regardless
>never had a boyfriend
>talks about how lonely and suicidal she is
>fine, but nothing sexual until you are 16
>she agrees

>watch a movie at some point
>she puts hand in my pants and strokes little anon
>get hard
>anon you are so big
>im really really not
>stop that, i said nothing sexual yet
>she keeps stroking
>tell her gently to stop again
>keeps going
>raise my voice at her to stop
>she starts crying
>have to comfort her
>feel bad

>eventually break up a few month later
>hear her talking to her friends
>"yeah he was pretty creepy. he kept feeling me up and wanted to fuck me. fucking pedo"

now apparently she has a "history of abusive relationships"

just fuck my shit up
>>
File: 1490461835294.jpg (126KB, 633x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490461835294.jpg
126KB, 633x600px
>>37152275
>addressing "robots"
>ask them if they've dated a particular kind of girl
>implying you can be a robot if you've ever dated somebody
>>
>>37152612
Holy fuck, fucking women.

Liars, whores and harlots.
>>
>>37152386
wrong

false

they're all slag

and the people who fetishize mental illness are worse
>>
>>37152612
>im 18 and 4 years older than her
Kill yourself
>>
>>37152689
>implying everyone who comes on this board doesn't just call themselves robots even if they had a gf
im just addressing the entire masses at this point
>>
File: 1494867556331.jpg (44KB, 229x231px) Image search: [Google]
1494867556331.jpg
44KB, 229x231px
>>37152612
you should always have your phone on record or buy a recorder with you and always have it set to record when you're with such women.

at least if they try to sue you for raping them you can show the police or judge the tape where you clearly stated you didn't want sex but she kept insisting, you'd have her fined then for false reclamation
>>
>>37153118
yeah and they shouldn't, don't encourage them just call them anons
>>
>>37153243
yeah i see this now

luckily she never tried to actually do anything with the claim

even when her friend suggested she do it she just was silent for a moment and said "they wont do anything. it's not worth the effort."
>>
>>37153243
Or just don't date a 14 year old and no one will call you a pedo :)
>>
>>37153265
i'll keep that in mind for future posts

>>37153294
that's only because she doesn't have the guts to do it, knowing it's a false statement, she's probably scared as well about the fact you'd be able to prove your innocent. bpd girls usually are more bark and less bite; dated of them too, she threatened to come burn my house don't and kill me after i threw her out, it never happened.
>>
>>37152275
>first time dating a bipolar chick in high school
>shit is stressful as fuck
>happy one moment, then sad or angry the next.
>i quickly lose feelings for her
>try to break up with chick
>"if you do I'm going to kill myself"
>held hostage in a relationship I don't want to be in
>goes on for a few weeks and then I'm finally able to break up with her

Don't date bipolar chicks.
>>
>>37153339

You don't have to date a 14 year old to get false rape/abuse charges because you're a man.
>>
>>37153528
she wouldn't have killed herself, if anything she'd just try to find another boyfriend as soon as possible to fill back her attention needs
>>
>>37152275
i'm stoic so this shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>37153528
What made you "able" to break up with her?
>>
>>37152275
I knew (and dated) a girl exactly like that pic. It was shit. Absolute shit. She's constantly putting herself down for no reason, never stops. It gets real fucking tedious trying to tell her she's not a literal piece of shit because she never believes you. They also have a huge victim complex.
>>
>>37153695
>They also have a huge victim complex.
yup, mine would go completely nuts if anyone claimed she's acting the victim, then start going all smartass writing long essays about how the other person is completely wrong and that she's no victim and shit. makes me cringe when i think back to it
>>
BDP and 'slight' depression as far as I know .
She was also very inclined to hurt herself whenever things went wrong or I was somehow discontent with her.
Smart enough to not make it noticeable, no cutting or such attentionwhore shit. She liked doing it in sneaky way, like sticking limbs into doorframes/drawers, pour not-quite-scalding water over herself and shit like that.
Odd enough once I found out and berated her to at least talk with me about it, afaik she pretty much followed that rule and even turned it down because she didn't want to see me sad. Her down moods were terrible at times, and weathering them did cost me some nerves but it was manageable by which I figure it was a slight depression. Her up moods were in a way more emotinally exhausting for me. As a male you feel somewhat hardwired to try and comfort and be there for a sad women in the blues. But dealing with boundless exuberance aimed mostly at you, and stopping her from actually acting on the sweetest and silliest ideas she dreamed up faster then a switch turns on the lights? That shit makes one feel like kicking puppies with steelboots.
Therapeutic sessions didn't really do much for her, but managed to make my viewpoint more accessable to her. She managed to get some medication that works for her, and while still not exactly a normie her mood are more stable nowadays.

That all said I would do it all over again in a heartbeat, and fuck the problems. While our relationship is over due to other circumstances, she remains one of my most important persons even now.
>>
yup, i had a gf like this. she was my only gf and actually asked me out.

on top of borderline she had bpd and psychosis; diagnosed. good stuff
>>
>>37153743
I meant it the other way, she believes 100% that she is a victim and is never responsible for her own situation
>>
let me fucking tell you sum thingks, i maybe drunk but this is the best time to let this out,,dated first and only girlfriend when i was 19 and she was cray,cut me in the stomach with scissors crazy,stab me in the neck with a pen crazy,make my life a psychological nightmare which i still after a year and a half cant recover,she maybe my first love and only love until now but she treated me like a dog and used me physically and emotionaly and at the end just threw me away and after a week moved to someone else i mean she even raped me at some point,dont ever try to go out with someone damaged,it's noty fucking cute,they use their I AM FUCKING MENTAL SO GET USED TO IN to get out of everything,it's not cute it's going to ruin your life fuck that
>>
>>37153815
weird, mine was always denying she is the victim but always acted like one. and as i said she would start arguments about how she's no victim when someone called her out on her bullshit
>>
>>37153815
>>37153868
Don't know if it applies to any of your gfs, but I always had the feel "I am a victim because I deserve to be, because I am not good/beautiful/perfect enough" of mine.
Like she was comfy and felt all was right with the world when life kicked her in teeth, but still wanted to be saved from it.
But it might be a very individual thing.
>>
>>37152275

only 1

>from the very start she was extremely anxious around me
>if she said a joke and i didnt laugh hard enough or something she would get visibly anxious and could tell she was beating herself up in her head
>if she was telling a story or something, if just listened to her contently waiting for her to finish she would ramble ona nd on and on tangent after tangent while looking at me like she was waiting for some sign of approval for some part of what she's saying (it was really fucking weird, the look was close to the 'crazy eyes' look)
>every single day she had multiple instances of complaining about other people and blaming them for something bad in her life, even tho it was obvious she was the cause to it all
>complained about her "abusive exs" all the fucking time
>had a million orbiters
>had to call the police on her one time because she started throwing shit at m e and took out a knife
bpd's are fucking nightmares. for those reading it thinking "why tf be with her then", bpd's do remorseless manipulation over everything, so i didnt realize 90% of what was going on, just bought into her made up stories/justifications.
>>
>>37153868
>weird, mine was always denying she is the victim but always acted like one. a
cuz she knows victimizing herself is a negative trait if people explicitly catch onto it, but victimizing herself enough to make them believe it is insanely valuable to her

like everything they do it's just a way for her to avoid holding any accountability.
>>
File: 1495221375599.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1495221375599.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>be 16
>befriend 14 year old girl
>we talk a lot and get along very well
>she has depression and anxiety, meme disorders
>doesnt seem that bad though
>eventually she confesses to me that she likes me
>like her back
>we start dating
>its pretty good, shes head over heels for me
>even her family likes me
>feel the happiest ive been in my entire life
>she has periodic depression episodes that are hard to deal with, gets diagnosed with bipolar disorder
>has a mental breakdown and is sent to a psychiatric ward for a week
>cant contact her while shes in there and miss her greatly
>become afraid because i had a previous gf who went to the hospital for a couple weeks after attempting suicide and just stopped talking to me completely after getting out
>she gets out, everything is back to normal
>im madly in love with her
>she tells me that im the greatest thing to ever happen to her and she wants to be with me forever and all she wants to do is to make me happy
>i am so fucking happy, words cannot even describe it, think that i finally found my soul mate
>she still has depressive episodes
>tells me she has psychosis and used to hallucinate constantly as a child
>has a couple psychotic breakdowns
>shes diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder
>depressive episodes get worse
>one day, after about 5 or 6 months of dating me, she breaks down and tells me that all the affection she gave to me was fake and she cant feel emotional bonds with other people and she only pretended to love me to protect my feelings and to feel better about herself
>my world is destroyed, break up with her right there
>try to stay friends but she wont do it
>about a couple months later she tries to befriend me again, reject her
>found out later that her older brothers would get her stoned and wasted on vodka as a child and would beat the shit out of her and lock her in a closet for hours
>cant even look at her family the same anymore
true love's not real boys
>>
>>37152275
>your friends will betray you
don't date cthun, man
>>
The solution to all bipolar gfs is to make them physically submit.

Put that dumb cunt in a headlock.
>>
My girlfriend is the opposite of mentally stable and has insane jealously issues and trust me it is not good.

Before we dated, I thought I'd love to have an obsessive and clingy girlfriend who just wanted to sit in a room with me all day but once it finally happens you realize that it's pretty fucking shitty. I know literally nothing will change your minds about wanting a mentally unstable schizophrenic girlfriend but if you ever get one, just know I told you so.
>>
>>37152275

>i think i wanna start drawing or coding

top KEK this picture is so eerily accurate. like what the fuck is up with that, mine kept saying that all the goddamn time
>>
My gf has autism and is literally perfect except she can carry a conversation without outside input for several hours. She'll have some kind of vocal glitch where it turns into gibberish, than reboots back at the start of the loop of MLP fandom gushing out of her mouth.
>>
I have an on and off relationship with a girl like in OP's pic. She's never been diagnosed with BPD but I wouldn't be surprised. I can't quit her, and I hope she gets better, but it can be fucking insane how she switches her game plan over and over, acting like she'll go off with some other guy and never see me again and then coming right back and saying I'm the only one for her in the end and we're going to have kids.
>>
>>37154759
she's lying. she just doesn't want the only person who provides her attention to be gone, but if you're to leave her for good she'll easily replace you with the next person she finds that give her the attention you denied her
>>
>>37152275
Do girls with borderline personality disorder hate themselves and everyone else?
>>
File: GettyImages-478986316.0.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-478986316.0.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
>>37152275
that pic is indeed eerily accurate... like those could almost all be direct quotes
>dated bpd girl
>sex was breddy gud
>she starts getting clingy and jealous
>starts using threats to isolate me from friends/family
>I try to break up with her
>tries to kill herself
>I take her back, spend next five months like this
>near daily suicide threats/self-harm/not taking her meds to punish me
>my life is falling apart
>eventually I get convinced to call the cops during a suicide attempt
>they put her in the mental hospital
>she escapes, comes back to me furious
>I call the cops again, she runs away
>the next day she emails me selfies of drinking some cleaning chemical in an attic somewhere, along with her bank account information and some bizarre "confession" about how she used to be fat
>I forward the email to the dean of students (this was all happening at college)
>message her on AIM and convince her to tell me where she is so that I can be with her for her final hours
>forward location to dean/campus police, go back to studying
>friends tell me they saw her being dragged in handcuffs back to the mental hospital while screaming that I abused her
>I visit her once in the hospital before the dean tells me to never speak to her again or be expelled
>after 36 hours of not seeing her, the hormones subside and I realize how insane the whole situation was and never want to see her again
>mfw
>>
>>37155148
some do but it's usually and act to get you to pity them and tell them how "great and amazing" they are
>>
>>37152275
I would fucking love to have a clingy submissive gf who gets totally obsessed with me and constantly wants to make sure I still like her

cause I'm just as clingy and have massive abandonment issues and leave any social interaction with "she fucking hates me now I'm sure of it"
>>
>>37152275
I actually am kinda into girls with these kinds of mental problems, kinda like in a love hating way
>>
>>37152275
>"i don't like your friend jenna, get rid of her"
>"but jenna is my sister"
>"get rid of her"
>>
>>37152275
Easy mode, I could do whatever I wanted and as long as I told her to fuck off when she got mad she would come crawling back.
>>
>>37155260
made me laugh since it's true, they dont want you around any other women, not even your mom or sister

>>37155296
easier said than done. used to have a friend who told me the exact thing before dating a girl like that and she ended up manipulating him into submission and shit, he was never able to tell her to fuck off and then she broke up with him for someone else
>>
>>37154499
>>found out later that her older brothers would get her stoned and wasted on vodka as a child and would beat the shit out of her and lock her in a closet for hours
>>cant even look at her family the same anymore
i mean what she said to you was pretty fucked, but how is this her fault? she was, as you said, a child. she couldn't help this.
>>
>>37155361
meh she was probably making it up, they do that
>>
>tfw I'll NEVER have another mentally ill online girlfriend
I had one. It was amazing but I fucked it up. I don't suppose any of you crazy girls wanna date me?
>>
>>37155206
that's because some of the quotes are actual shit my bpd ex used to tell me.

also wish i could've seen that shit with my own eyes, there's always something satisfying about a mental nut getting put down and forcefully dragged to the psych ward
>>
File: 1481529771331.png (308KB, 631x503px) Image search: [Google]
1481529771331.png
308KB, 631x503px
>>37152275
How do i find a psycho boyfriend instead?
>>
>>37155466
I'll be your boyfriend
Whether I'm psycho or not is up to you
>>
File: water.jpg (698KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
698KB, 1080x1080px
>>37155498
Controlling and Abusive, are minimum requirements.
>>
>>37155546
Well you just hit the jackpot I guess?
>>
I know bipolar/borderline chicks are generally looked down upon here, and for good reason. How do robots feel about schizophrenic girls, though?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>37155454
tell us the story, what happened?
>>
>>37155571
I'd date one. I like them
>>
>>37155546
I could tick those boxes. Unfortunately, you sound like you have too much self esteem to bother with. I'm after someone I can isolate and abuse, you just seem like an average Stacy.
>>
>>37155360
Just remember the rule always tell her to fuck off
>>
>>37155599
Can you fuck off
I was talking to them
I HATE when people step into conversations like that
>>
>>37155571
never dealt with one but it might be shit if the paranoia acts up and the voices tell her you're a danger

other than that if it works this way i could just hug her until the breakdown stops or just block the door and keep an eye out until she calms down, dunno
>>
File: 1442263221841s.jpg (3KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
1442263221841s.jpg
3KB, 125x123px
>>37155614
Haha cry me a river faggot.
>>
File: 1492443765353.jpg (135KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492443765353.jpg
135KB, 768x768px
>>37155569
add me on discord!
Piety#0537

>>37155599
>not wanting to crush my self esteem
faggot
>>
Why would anyone date such girls? I dont get it.
>>
>>37155582
I met some 14 year old online who originally told me she was 17 and was obsessed with me
It was a good feeling but I started to not trust her and broke it off
She's probably gobbling down 15 year old Chad dick now
>>
>>37155614
bitch shut the fuck up lmao, you want a psycho boyfriend and you act like this, honestly hope you can find one that will put you down like the dog you are
>>
>>37155571
how schizophrenic are we talking?
one of my fb friends developed schizophrenia a few years ago and it's been terrifying to watch how unhinged he's become
>>
>Always get a crush on them
>Always end up fucking it up
>Never got the suck
>>
>>37155687
I don't post without my trip, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>37155699
>unhinged
can you elaborate? I've developed schizo and i want to know how my friends may percieve me.
>>
>>37155774
you should because you'd be worthless anyway and nobody even cares about your retarded tripfaging
>>
>>37152612
that was your own fault desu
>>
>>37152275
>how many of you have dated
where the hell do you think you are, boy
>>
>>37155928
virgin general xaxa
>>
>>37155361
well for one thing i wasnt blaming her for her own problems
and i dont hate her because shes insane, i hate her because she lied to me, if you think shes not guilty for doing that to me because "muh mental illness, they cant help it" then youre probably a white knight nu male faggot
>>
>>37155260
You are retarded if you dont think this is hot as fuck
>>
>>37152275
Dated BPD chick for 2 years she lived with me was absolute trrible, it ended when she threatened to suicide like she always didnI was tired and just got off work done with her BS I tolled her "fucking do it ready you stupid bitch" she goes in bedroom grabs my 9mm and blows her brains out lol I'm glad she is dead what sucked wqs the mess and I didnt get my gun back for 3 weeks, I finished my totinos pizza then called 911 all in all was a good night
>>
>>37156108
>things that never happened
wtf dude
>>
>>37156108
did they not charge you with anything or suspect you for murder?
>>
>>37156108
Mine always did shit like Im going to kill myself if you do this she never did though thats hardcore man wish mine would have did this save me 3 years of abuse
>>
>>37156137
It did happen man

>>37156143
No she had a history of being suicidal and it was very obvious she suck started it, to be honost when I heard her open the drawer I thought she was going to kill me, the gun was legal so I was good to go
>>
>>37156108
You got lucky I hate my x gf and she is still alive, I treated that whore like a queen and everything was my fault Inwas happy to hear that her bf after she used and abused me kicked her down their apartment steps breaking both her arms
>>
>>37156165
Ya I was just glad it was over with I was sick of her headgames and emotion swings heres a story I remember we were fucking doggy style and in the middle of it she started sobbing saying this is how she was raped lol I finished anyway she was crazy as fuck
>>
>>37156217
Wtf man how did you clean up the mess?
>>
>>37155866
shit like this, multiple times per day
but if you're not this bad, be my crazy gf
>>
>>37156308
should've choked her then and say "and this is also how you're gonna end up pregnant"
>>
>>37156327
When the county coroners came to get her body there was a clean up crew that cleaned up most of the mess I had to replace carpet and repaint the walls in the corner, I kept the bed but got rid of the linen
>>
>>37152275
I have no idea why this is the way it is but... out of like 10 girlfriends i had in my life 5 of them were fucking psychos, all of them with the same fucking symptoms they were hearing voices talking to them, and one of them killed herself.
never got too close to them tho we just hanged around for one month or so until the voices start talking about me and then i abandoned the ship.
im still a virgin btw.
>>
>>37156364
I use to actual hate fuck her she would make me so mad I didnt choke her to much was worried some day I wouldnt be able to stop it would have been an nightmare if she got knocked up
>>
>>37156347
Oh yeah im not that bad i just say things that dont make sense sometimes and hear shit. Not severe at all. But im a boy sorry anon, cant be your gf.
>>
>>37156368
She did you a big favor kiling her self you can join the x gf killed her self club now
>>
>>37156422
Put some girl clothes on a d start HRT you can be my sissy fuck boi i'm sure you would like being dominated and fucked up the ass
>>
>>37156402
it was just a thought but i agree, getting a girl like that pregnant is something you should never do
>>
>>37156422
That doesn't bother me you can be my GF (BF) if you transition
>>
>>37156444
I would have had to kill her if that happened, I thought about maybe a picnic by some cliffs and then just pushing her crazy ass off, or get in a car accident and unhook her seat belt at the last second, having a crazy gf isnalready bad but your kid could end up being a clone of her fuck that
>>
>>37156444
I knew a guy in the military who had THREE fucking kids with his BPD wife god he was such a moron, last I heard she did a year in prison for stabbing him with a knife lol
>>
>>37153762
You did the right thing dude good job
>>
>>37156422
You don't have to be a female anon I'll pound that boipussy anyway hehe
>>
>>37156444
How about you just bottom for me like a good little cock hungry faggot
>>
>>37156551
im a girl tho hehe
>>
>>37155206
Ya this sounds spot fucking on, fights for no reason, abuse threats jealous angry for no reason gives me bad bad memories reading this
>>
>>37156565
Were all girls (males) here anon, a good dickgirl is always in high demand
>>
File: what-was-I-thinking.png (80KB, 199x228px) Image search: [Google]
what-was-I-thinking.png
80KB, 199x228px
I dated a psycho in high school.
>be me, beta as fuck
>desperate and lonely and got standards extremely low
>6/10, liked me so OK
I thought she was decent until we started dating
>special snowflake
>"genderfluid" but female 99.9% of the time just to be special
>would break down and throw a temper tantrum if I would spend time with friends instead of making out with her.
>made me hang out with her tumblrfag friends
>acted like she would kill herself if I broke up with her
>was emotionally traumatized about an IMAGINARY FRIEND that she had killing themself, didn't realize he didn't exist until I told her
>self harm but fucking scratching herself with her nails
>called herself "Paw" and had "13 older brothers", were guys 5-6 years older she hung out with
I broke up with her, made me sound like a rapist that forced her to stay with me at all times. 2 weeks later, started dating a guy that was the same hair color as me, similar glass, same height, same build. jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>37156444
Either she aborts or there will be a murder suicide or straight up murder
>>
>>37156608
then get the fuck down on your knees and start sucking you faggot
>>
>>37156308
Dude thats hot as fuck i would love to fuck a broken girl sobbing
>>
>>37156627
You should go back to her man
>>
>>37156644
Pull your little dick out then you fucking faggot
>>
I've been kept on the hook by 2 of those.
One could have ended up my gf if I looked past how she emotionally used/abused me and I could have at least slept with the other one (which she wanted to make her bf jealous), might have also had some relationship potential down the line, but why would you want somebody who you know is willing to cheat.

>tfw 27 and still no gf
>>
>>37153762
This was really sweet, thank you for writing this.
>>
>>37156654
I wont lie it was amazing she had her mameup running down her face an I just kept pounding away I remember thinking that this is just INSANE, then i got mad and was like fuck this dumb bitch and kept going
>>
>>37152275
Fucking my XGF wouod get mad at me and tell everyone that my dick was small just to spite me even though I'm 8.5 by 7.2 I hope she dies in a fire
>>
>>37156422
But anon boys can be girls to dont give up!
>>
>>37156644
Why is your penis still in ya pants? If younwant me to be a faggot pull it out big boy
>>
>>37156682
I can't. I tried to reconnect just to say hi like 2 days ago because I still had one of her paintings on my wall and tl;dr she said "you abused me and ruined my life I need you to never contact me again"
>>
>>37155571
I'm INFP, it would destroy me.
>>
>>37156823
Lmao thats just crazy man stay the fuck away from that monster
>>
>>37156823
You sound like a cuck, I wouldnt mind shoving my dick in that boipussy
>>
>>37156857
monster is an overstatement at times. We broke up like 8 months ago, she's still not over it.
>>
>>37156877
you know it dude. fuck my ass please
>>
>>37156588
lol yeah I got a new computer like three years later, which meant my email program didn't have all the filters that removed anything from her, and got one from her that was like "I just wanted to say that I forgive you for everything". wew
>>
>tfw no batshit insane obsessive yandere gf

Apply now. Any desperate fembots who need a bf to obsess over. Pls respond
>>
File: 1494718705239.png (285KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494718705239.png
285KB, 1000x800px
>>37152275
Male here
How do you know if you're mentally ill without going to a doctor? I've always felt I'm not right in the head but don't want to get put on a list.
>>
>>37157083
check a symptoms list for a mental illness or take an online test, not exactly always reliable but it can give you a slight idea of what might be wrong
>>
>>37152275
>date BPD chick for ~2 years over the internet
>threatens to kill herself all the time
>go to her homestate so she doesn't kill herself
>hang out for a few weeks
>see her computer screen while we were watching a movie, she's sent nudes to fucktons of men
>ask her what the fuck
>she threatens to kill herself
>i forget it, we fug, have a pregnancy scare
>i can't afford to stay there any longer, she threatens to kill herself when i say i have to leave
>leave anyway
>she doesnt kill herself
>get home, things are calm for a few months
>find out she's cheating on me with her ex
>try to dump her
>threatens to kill herself, and tell my friends how I "abused" (LOL WHAT A MEME) her
>stay in relationship, she says she'll try to change
>cheats on me again
>try to dump her, more of the same
>just stop talking to her, let a couple of my friends in on the situation
>message her 3 or 4 times a week, make up some bullshit lie about me being busy
>multiple threats to kill herself, i figure they're just bullshit at this point

>she sends a friend (who ive told everything) nudes because they dated briefly
>friend hits me the fuck up, screenshots and all
>he posts about it on facebook, thot exposed
>she says she's "cutting" herself (a ton of paper cuts on her arm, lol gitgud cunt, i hurt myself more petting my cat half the time), he posts pictures.
>decide to highkey dip on the bitch, dont break up with her bc i'd feel guilty if she ever did actually kill herself, but message her like once a week

At this point the relationship was more than a year old. Anyway, I went to some weird fucking tribal ceremony, they gave me ayahuasca and i tripped balls, had some fucked up guilt about everything and imagined that i could've handled the situation better, idk, shit like that'll find a way to guilt trip you with anything.

More in next post
>>
>>37157083
Just go see a doctor you faggot BUT this list you speak of will only fuck ya boipussy if you have an intent to hurt self or others. I'm crazy as fuck and just bought a 5.56 lol
>>
>>37155206

damn that sucks

mine wasnt explicit like this, she was the "waif" type. so instead of outright crazy shit that i KNEW was crazy, mine 'only' basically psychologically tortured me to the point where everything i thought about myself and my life was completely shattered. it was a lot less "this bitch is crazy" and a lot more me thinking im insane
>>
>>37157567
>get home, try to improve relationship
>try to start talking more, working with her to fix herself
>need to take a few days off, get myself some mental help to straighten my shit out
>get home to an email saying she's dumping me, pretend to be sad so she doesn't feel bad.
>Don't respond to it immediately, go play dark souls
>my mom says I have a phone call
>it's fucking her
>this psycho bitch not only found my family's contact info, but called my mom and tried to sell her on the "he was abusive" bullshit
>find a secret facebook account of hers, nothing but posts about "my evil boyfriend never pays attention to me and abuses me all the time"
>manages to destroy any reputation I have between our mutual friends

Alright, anons. That's about it. I have a ton of short stories about this psycho bitch, but that was the /quickrundown/
>>
>>37157083

if you genuinely go to the doctor because you think you have something wrong with you but can't pinpoint what, but you are genuinely trying to make a change, chances are you don't have anything severe and at most you are on the very low spectrum of something and likely wouldnt get diagnosed. most people with disorders never approach getting help in that way.
>>
>>37157639
She should be burned alive senpai
>>
>>37156444

right before things completely ended with my bpd, before i realized how fucked she was, i ended up fucking her a bunch blowing my load inside of her

never did that during the relationship but somehow she managed to manipulate me into doing it the first time, and well, it feels fucking amazing shooting your goo in a girl whos begging for your cum

it's actually a very very common experience those who date bpd's have encountered. all i can say is im thankful as fuck she didnt get pregnant. id kms if she did
>>
>>37157713
I wouldn't say that, anon.
I've come to realize these people are mentally deficient, and while what she did is fucking awful, they can't help themselves. They need to be rounded up and taught how to have a bit of decency and remorse for their fucked up actions

We don't blame retards for being retards, we simply limit their actions enough so they can't damage anyone
>>
>>37153762

This mindset is so pathetic. You're extremely codependent anon. You need to research what that is, particularly what BPD-Codependent relationships are like, and come to accept just how toxic they are.

This hurts to read because I had the same mindset as you before and now I realize how incredibly self-destructive it was on myself.

If you want to keep being a walking doormat with zero boundaries, constantly putting another person (who treats you like shit) above you, constantly thinking/worrying about them to the point where your entire life is revolving around "being there" and "helping" them... Be my guest. Just remember that it's your life you're living. Maybe it would be instead better spent trying to 24/7 help yourself live a better one
>>
>>37154499
So this person is extremely crazy. Says an extremely crazy thing and you believed her? Wow you're so smart.
>>
Why do women with BPD enjoy being raped? It happens all the time to them not memeing but "they are asking for it" maybe its just hand in hand with crazy?
>>
File: 1462560592180-r9k.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1462560592180-r9k.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>tfw bpd male and """dated""" a bpd boy[girl(male)]
>>
Anons I dated a girl from 14 to 20 on and off a few times that was BPD it was so weird how abusive she was for no reason. I know better now and learned after that I should have dumped her day 1 but was young and thought I was in love. I latsr worked in a hospital as a security guard the hospital had 4 psyche wards in it and the WORST people o them all were all BPD with severe behavioral problems I hate women like that. I feel for the people who have psychotic episodes they see demons and all types crazy shit but BPD women should be hung
>>
why won't bpd femanons be our gfs? chads dont want anything to do with them
>>
>>37158002
No you are wrong chads fuck them not date them m8, unless you like being very abused I would not suggest even having a BPD as a friend
>>
>>37157146
Is the list real? I went to the psych ward a bunch in high school for being a beta faggot but I'm thinking about buying a glock soon. Will stuff from the past show up on a background check?
>>
>>37158026
my life is extremely boring so abuse might spice up the boredom a bit
>>
>>37157933
Most of them have daddy issues and are to dumb to meep themselves from being raped, most of the time this "rape" is them cheating and blame on the guy when it was their fault
>>
>>37158029
Idk about for a minornbut if you were ever commited to a ward by a doctor you wont be a le to buy a gun, if you to hospital voluntary its dif then being forced. I went to hospital voluntary in military and I buy guns all the time
>>
>>37158037
Well up to you man my BPD x was some of the worse years of my life
>>
>>37152275
BDP girls should be gassed. It's really better to be a permavirgin till you die then to deal with that shit.
>>
>>37155466
>a psycho boyfriend
those will kill you
>>
>>37157933
Getting drunk and fucking a few guys is not rape anon
>>
>>37153339
This. If you're dating someone where you have to emphasize no sex, then you shouldn't be with them. That anon was an adult with a child.
>>
>>37156823
Why the fuck would you/anyone try to connect with their BPD XGF? Its like you want to be punished christ man
>>
>>37157933
They deserve to be raped and deprived of any pleasure
>>
How bad are BPD men anyone have xp on this?
>>
>>37158088

Dating a BPD is like, having the first 20% being fucking god-tier, better than any movie has depicted, completely amazing...

... Then the other 80% being the worst times of your fucking life, YES, even worse than what you're doing right now, it's fucking horrible and extends WAY past the point where you actually ended things (think: bpd's coming back in the picture half a year, a year, 2 years down the line and fucking shit up again). Dating a BPD *literally* gives you PTSD-like symptoms (look up CPTSD and BPD). That's how fucking insane they are.

That said, even though I probably took 10 years off my life from the amount of alcohol and drugs I've abused after going through that nightmarish cunt of a "human", I enjoy the silver lining of how I will never date another one of those fucks in my entire life
>>
>>37158209
I agree its horrible you cant even describe it but if you ever been with a BPD woman and hear someone talk about its like you know
>>
>>37152612
Dont talk to girls that young is an idea anon
>>
>>37158209
Holy shit I thought you were joking but people get PTSD from their x lmao fuck son
>>
>>37155665
Because anons are insecure and abusive and need someone they have absolute control over, and who will never leave them, do kinky shit to appease them, and is too socially isolated enough to esca- I mean be a Stacey.
>>
I would like to have a cockgirl BPD gf (bf) it seems fun to emotionaly abused and he could fuck my ass when ever he wants
>>
>>37158331
You sound like a train wreck
>>
>>37158209
I had my x contact me after 5 years and wanted to get back together lmao fuck no
>>
>>37156347
Poor Max...

He's not wrong, though.
>>
Well like hallucinations about voices talking about you, or seeing/hearing people in the distance or corner of your eye that aren't there. Head voices being a lot rarer, but when it turns up it's just shit talking you. Or delusions about some secret organization watching and recording you, messing with your house or food.

Psychotic break being where these things become extremely amplified and seem really threatening to them. Like that secret organization is about to kidnap them or a loved one, or has poisoned their water supply. Or they can actually fucking hear people walking around talking about hurting them, and it usually just renders them catatonic in fear. But with the medicine, a break like that hasn't happened in over a year, and didn't last longer than a couple hours. In fact with medicine all of this stuff above is always underlying but never gets to a point where it's crippling.

This is from a friend, of course.
>>
>>37158281

Dude these people are fucking insane. It's like:
Psychopaths----BPD---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Normies
They're just so fucking good at manipulating and lying (because they do it 24/7) that they manage to come out looking like they're closer to normal and just "has a small problem they have to overcome" (that's their life fucking motto)
>>
>>37152275
I had a ldr with a girl with bpd, most of the time she was great but during her depressive episodes (especially if they coincided with her period) she was so emotionally draining, but other than that lovely
>>
>>37158529
Meant to quote >>37155699

Schizophrenic oreos.
>>
>>37158537
by bpd I meant bipolar, not borderline personality, those people are fucking insane, bipolar people are mostly normal with some mood swings every few days/weeks (depending on the treatment)
>>
File: 1472152545554.gif (341KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
1472152545554.gif
341KB, 538x572px
>>37152275
She was terrible, "dated" one of my good friends.
Constantly inflating her problems, creating drama.
Constantly threatening to kill her self
>tfw eventually i told her to do it
>she was to cowardly to do so
>tfw i knew
>>
Am I borderline?

> longpost to my friends when i'm sad
> have really intense emotions
> joke about suicide a lot
> never actually been suicidal
> i faked or exaggerated being suicidal twice in my life when my friends were treating me badly and I wanted attention
> once i found a cute guy on OKC and cyberstalked him to see what we had in common beforehand.

I don't self harm, have sex, have kinks, or act as extreme as the OP picture, though.
>>
File: 1432706741559.jpg (50KB, 418x385px) Image search: [Google]
1432706741559.jpg
50KB, 418x385px
i'm a psychotic schizo and i'm bretty sure i was a lot happier smoking weed than taking all these psychotropic medicines pham.
>>
>>37158532
Dude you are correct like you cant even begin to describe it its fucking insane, i made my x thanks giving dinner entire 9 yards bought her flowers she started crying saying I ruined the day bec they werent her fav color WTF, then she got mad saying I dont love her broke a plate and threw the turkey on the floor. I would go to bed and this bitch would come in hour later and want to fight i was working 14 hour days it was insane i have so many storys about this lol I dumped her after she called m up asking if she could suck someones dick like wtf?
>>
>>37158600
Lol I posted earlier I told my x to do it and that day she did glad she didnt take me with her
>>
>>37158768
If you have to ask then i wouldnt touch you with a 10ft pole, do a favor and not drag anyone else down with you
>>
>>37158996
As long as you stay on meds you guys arent bad to deal with, BPD and manics should be killed though
>>
>>37152275
Girls like that make me so sad.
I wish I could just hug them and take away all of their pain.
I know they're suffering, I know what that constant mental and emotional pain feels like.

But of course I can't do anything to fix her.
No matter what I do.
And it makes me feel terrible.
I just want her to be happy.
>>
>>37158768
I would prob fuck you but never love you
>>
>>37159187
Buy her a gun you stupid cuck and do everyone a good deed, they are monsters that destroy everyone around them
>>
>>37155645
you're already all used up, you just want more orbiters
>>
>>37158768
Post face you fucken dumb slut
>>
>>37159187
You sound like a massive wank ass faggot go find a dickgirl (trap) it seems what you are looking for they have loads of problems
>>
>>37159113
Well at least she didn't cuck you you did the right thing man.. she still sucked his cock though
>>
>>37157751
yeah the more I think about the more I realize that even though we spent 80% of the day together, I never actually saw her take the BC pills she was "on". we had unprotected sex daily for like eight months...

am I sterile, anons?
>>
>>37159315
You are lucky is what you are
>>
>>37159231
It's not her fault.
She knows she's hurt people and she hates herself for it.
I don't want her to kill herself.
I know it's going to happen one day though.
I just hope she tells me so we can do it together.
I want to be able to hold her and comfort her, I don't want her to have to spend her last few moments alone.
>>
>>37159184
I suppose if I stay on my meds I won't be a total demon.
>>
A girl I dated for 5 months once had a minor breakdown with me and said "I just want to be sacrificed" I proceeded to have a mental breakdown of my own and thought I was a descendant of Jesus and thought I had to save her soul.
>>
>>37153243
That evidence would be inadmissable because it's illegal to record audio without consent
>>
>>37158768
nah you're good, femanon. be my stalker gf

Borderline personality disorder may be characterized by the following signs and symptoms:

Markedly disturbed sense of identity
Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment and extreme reactions to such
Splitting ("black-and-white" thinking)
Impulsivity and impulsive or dangerous behaviours
Intense or uncontrollable emotional reactions that often seem disproportionate to the event or situation
Unstable and chaotic interpersonal relationships
Self-damaging behavior
Distorted self-image[3]
Dissociation
Frequently accompanied by depression, anxiety, anger, substance abuse, or rage

The most distinguishing symptoms of BPD are marked sensitivity to rejection or criticism, and intense fear of possible abandonment.[8] Overall, the features of BPD include unusually intense sensitivity in relationships with others, difficulty regulating emotions, and impulsivity. Other symptoms may include feeling unsure of one's personal identity, morals, and values; having paranoid thoughts when feeling stressed; dissociation and depersonalization; and, in moderate to severe cases, stress-induced breaks with reality or psychotic episodes.
>>
>>37158529
ouch, anon. that sounds really unpleasant, but also like you've mostly got it under control. like your description of your medicated state sounds like it doesn't disrupt your life much more than run of the mill anxiety or depression would. can't speak for everyone else, but I'd date you unless you're fat
>>
>>37159231
this desu. the world would be better without them
>>
>>37159510
Still give you a moral high ground and you could at the very least prove to your family and friends you're innocent and prevent yourself from being black balled.
>>
>>37159164
>>37159206
>>37159266
(You)

>>37159511
Hmm..

> splitting
My mom says I am a black and white thinker, but that's only because muh categorical imperative.

> disproportinate emotions

> sensitivity to rejection

> distorted self image

Other than that, I think I'm good. I probably don't have BPD, just anxiety.

Thanks, anon!
>>
>be me
>High school
>interested in qt from school
>she's a tumblrtard
>her crazy friend likes me
>I'm not interested in crazy friend
>one day get called into office
>crazy girl says I told her to kill herself
>confused because I actually didn't and I haven't spoken to her for several months
>they berate me for hours about it
>Apparently crazy girl's mom is a massive enabler and is pushing for my punishment
>almost get thrown off the bus permanently because of this lie
She was always going for sympathy; openly volunteering her depression, fake bisexuality, or cutting habits in conversation.
Fuck you, Mindy. You fucking suck. You make life harder for people with real problems.
>>
File: IMG_0999.jpg (29KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0999.jpg
29KB, 443x332px
>>37152275
Ok here we go.

I dated someone for 6 months who constantly was drunk and partying, she was diagnosed with BPD and sexually assulted twice before we started dating. There have been multiple times where I have found her naked at a party or pissing herself from being too drunk, that or yelling at me. She was hyper sexual for 2 months and then nothing at all, then I learned she cheated on me a couple time with some of my close friends.

We did jump into the relationship real quickly and I expected a lot of it, so that's my fault, but make sure you know who you are dating. Will give pic related if anyone wants
>>
>>37159788
I'll also tell a couple stories if y'all really want it
>>
>>37159788
requesting pics of naked pissing party girlfriend
>>
File: alter-asuka-03-noscale.jpg (374KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
alter-asuka-03-noscale.jpg
374KB, 800x1200px
>its a "girl trying to act like she's a character from a netflix series" episode

why wasn't i born gay

why
>>
I really want a mentally unstable gf but I don't even know where to get one. As long as she wasn't obese I would be fine with one but none live in vegas I think.
>>
>>37160018
>no non-obese mentally unstable girls in the hooker capital of the US
>>
>>37160063
If you want a junkie ugly homeless mentally unstable girlfriend then come here by all means
Just not me.
>>
>>37160080

Where are you then?

Origami
>>
>>37160102
Where am I want?
If you mean living I live in Nevada.
>>
>>37152275
every single one of them

i can't attract any women outside of mentally fucked ones
>>
>>37152275
My only friend in town is mentally unstable. She has clinically diagnosed depression along with non diagnosed but clear signs of schizoid personality disorder, paranoia, borderline, and OCD. The times I hang out with her though she's usually pretty calm. But during the time I knew her in high school she was really fucked up. She got back at someone once by drugging their milk with a lot of powdered antidepressants.
>>
>>37155466
He does not want to be abused or controlled this guy legit deleted me for playing with him.
>>
>>37161153
tripfags only want attention, what did you expect anon.
>>
>>37161187
He wasn't a trip fag back then.
>>
Any girls in here want crazy bf?

I'm currently really stable though because meds, just always fucking tired when I take em, so I don't take them all the time.
>>
>>37161289
Fuck off to /soc/ you stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>37161311
You have no power here.

You are pathetic.
>>
I dated a girl with BPD.
She tried to stab me once for calling her best friend crazy.
3 months later she got pregnant with her new victim because apparently she didn't take birth control all that seriously.
I praise a diety I really don't believe in every day for dodging that train wreck.
>>
I'm pretty crazy, I've dated a cyborg before and I'm pretty sure I've made his life hell (he liked it though) but being with a neurotypical kind of made my skin crawl because I never felt understood.
>>37161289
What do you have buddy?
>>
File: 1480870345304.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480870345304.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>37161382
Brain damage, adrenaline addiction and abnormally high test levels
>>
>>37153528
Same thing happened to me, execpt she actually tried to kill herself 5 times in e days. Obviously she didn't mean it because she failed so many times. Now all her friends think everything was my fault
>>
>>37153650
Not him, but I was in an identical situation. I anonymously called an ambulance on her and told them she was extremely suicidal. When she was in psych ward I broke up with her and there was nothing she could do. She got out a week later and I ignored her since
>>
>>37161382
Also Doctors say I have other stuff aswell but I believe him to be so full of shit his eyes are brown.
>>
>>37152275
Back in high school
I was 18 and a senior
She was 13 and a freshman
She was Italian/Irish
Long Chestnut Brown hair
Grey eyes
5'0", 95lbs
Double D
Met her during marching band practice
Dated all year
She wrote me 20 page handwritten letters every night
Every page under the cursive ink had "I love you" in pink crayon covering the page
No kissing, no touching, no nothing
"Not till our wedding night on my 16th birthday"
Wedding, I just wanted a shot at her tits
Broke up before prom
She was freaking
She had made her prom dress
Was going to propose to me
Took a scag to the prom
She had 2 abortions in senior year
Thought I would get laid
Rubbed my dick through my pants
3 days before graduation the double D girl stabbed me at school
Collapsed lung, lost my right kidney
Almost died from blood loss
Police arrested me at the hospital
Her family claimed I raped her
She was pregnant
School kept my diploma
I was in jail for 6 1/2 months
Kid was born
DNA test done
Not my child
Kid was her Dad's
She was put into juvenile custody until she turned 21
Then her record was cleared
Couple months after getting out she gets custody of her kid
Year later she drowns the kid in a bucket
Back in jail
Plead guilty, 25 years
Still writes to me
Get a letter a week
Never open them
Just burn 'em
Can tell when a storm is coming
My side hurts like hell

(Still wish I'd fucked her, never even got a look at those tits, she is really fat now)
>>
>>37153528
I think you made this up, desu
>>
>>37161906
Jesus H Christ my dude, dodged a bullet there too bad you didn't dodge the blade.
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.