[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tinder general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_0570.png (1KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0570.png
1KB, 225x225px
Stories
Advice
Cat fishing
Etc
>>
File: IMG_0569.jpg (213KB, 1263x1315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0569.jpg
213KB, 1263x1315px
Why am I not getting any matches?
What pictures would you get rid off?
>>
File: HMacnrh.png (63KB, 674x413px) Image search: [Google]
HMacnrh.png
63KB, 674x413px
>>37151948
I dont like the generic helping african chillun picture, looks tryhard
>>
>>37151948
Get rid of first and last pic. Also, go to the gym. Post bio as well
>>
I'm a fat black girl, matched with Chads, Brads, average white guys, cute Hispanic guys. I told one Indian dude that I was a virgin and he said that if I gave him a bj and became "friends", he'd spoil me because he makes six figures as a banker

Then I deleted

So my advice is to be a girl
>>
File: IMG_0572.jpg (75KB, 1244x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0572.jpg
75KB, 1244x649px
>>37152022

I don't know what I'm doing on Tinder, Every girl in my town just posts hiking pictures.
>>
>>37151948
is this bait? How old are you? You look 14/15
>>
>>37152220
That is a strange bio my dude
>>
>>37151948
keep the three side pictures
>>
>work at a small-ish tech company
>want to put my job into my tinder bio
>can't because my picture is on the company website with all my coworkers and it would be too easy for people to doxx me if I did
Do you think the potential matches I'd get from telling people my job would outweigh getting doxxed by roasties?
>>
>>37152424
They will not doxx you. It will only help you if you have a good job
>>
>>37152220
That's a super odd bio. Not sarcastic enough to be funny, just comes off as, well, a robot really.

Try something similar to "I like my women like my pizza: Cold leftovers my friends gave me" or something like that.

"I play the banjo, so you can ask my cousin how good I am with my fingers"

Basically all women on tinder care about is how you make them feel. The see "I go to the gym daily" as "He's muscular and strong which makes me wet", instead of "He's self motivated and cares about his health"
>>
Put pictures of yourself doing seemingly cool stuff, not just posing doing random things.

>picture of yourself doing normalfag hobby #1
>picture of yourself doing whatever while hanging with your dudes (look how cool are my pals!)
>picture doing normalfag hobby #2
>picture of somewhere with a cool landscape, showing you go to amazing places while in vacation
>>
I do better on tinder when I just fill all my pics with 4chan memes
I've matched with 2 girls who agree to meetup and then unmatch me once they see an actual pic of me
>>
File: IMG_0574.png (282KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0574.png
282KB, 1536x2048px
>>37152512
>>37152271
Okay I think I've stuck gold on this last Bio, what do you guys think?
>>
>>37152911
I'm proud of you for trying buddy, I really am.

Try rocking the suggestions I made for a week or so and keep that one on the backburner. If you don't get shit, try using yours

I just think it comes off as way too tryhard. Save the "trying" part for when you match, not before.
>>
File: bioooo.png (457KB, 536x636px) Image search: [Google]
bioooo.png
457KB, 536x636px
Failed chad here

My bio is:

Divorced mother of 4

looking to trade rare Yu-Gi-Oh! cards

6ft

Lifting
painting
pretentious art films
Pushing my hands against a door and then letting go and watching my arms float upwards on thier own
mogolian basket weaving forums

i have around 800 matches but have only been on one tinder date

The date went terribly and kinda crushed my confidence on there. Can greentext it if wanted.

I still lift but am about 15% bf now and no way near as lean as the second pic so im scared to death of meeting a girl and her turning me down on the spot for not being ripped.
>>
>>37153044
All you need to do is get over the hump of actually being a smartass to women. You've got it down in your bio, just seems like talking to her is the problem. Im almost the same as you, except I'm really fat (still lift tho) and I got that convo game on point.
>>
>>37152424
You wont get doxxed. Roasties are too self conscious themselves to dox you because they'd have to admit they're on tinder also. Also being on tinder is nothing to be ashamed of anymore.

Having a high paid job will definently increase your matches. Bitches are hypergamous and will see you as a gateway to a better life. Just dont let one get hold of you.
>>
Made an account at 4am this morning while drunk. Got two matches, one from an actually pretty hot girl (who hasn't replied to my message) and one from an okay girl who messaged first, but mostly gives one word answers

I mean it's something I guess
>>
>>37154154
keep trying lad.
>>
Have plenty of matches but nothing to say. What do I say to get girls to fuck me?
>>
>>37153044

Just remove the shirtless picture you dumb cunt
>>
>>37154501
Just be straight to the point - if you just wanna fuck, tell them you just wanna fuck. If you have plenty of matches you'll get what you want
>>
>>37151948
Remove pictures with the mininigger and the pizzas, take a better one with the dogs because you look submissive in that one. The other 2 are fine.
>>
>>37152824
And to add to this, a picture with a cute animal. It shows you're not a sociopath. Bonus points if it's yours.
>>
File: the feel.jpg (178KB, 640x786px) Image search: [Google]
the feel.jpg
178KB, 640x786px
>match with an ugly fatty
>go on a couple of dates because it's not like us robots have the right to be demanding
>she's super nice and becomes attached to me quickly but I feel nothing for her
>don't want to hurt her but still want to keep chasing tail unsuccessfully

Well fug
>>
>>37154976
True. Sometimes I think I'm an actual sociopath.
>>
File: 1449199076436.jpg (118KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
1449199076436.jpg
118KB, 550x309px
Wow. How retarded can you normalfags get to use tinder and still think you belong on /r9k/?

I bet you normalfags even get triggered at racism you see outside /pol/.
>>
>>37151948
Why are you leaning forward? Correct your posture, holy shit. If you do this it is gonna give you like 200% more results and confidence bro.

Also you look like a 15-16 yo. Not that some girls don't like that though.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170514-170055.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170514-170055.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>37151882
>see a chubby gurl that might be nice, her first few images are nice looking but don't show her full face
>get to the last image, pic related
>literally almost threw up in my mouth
remember that angle and lighting are your best friends, boyos
>>
>>37155122
Fuck off mobilefag normie commiefornian cocksucking faggot.

remember that the rope will be there to take the pain away when there is nothign left in your life
>>
File: 1495063253584.jpg (89KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
1495063253584.jpg
89KB, 540x543px
do you people also use bumble?

>tfw only 2 land whale matchs in 7 months

how turbo chad do you have to be for this app?
>>
>>37155196
How does it feel knowing that I have a much wider selection of women than you?

I would in turn suggest for you to commit suicide, but I remembered that your local trading post probably only has the aforementioned rope or a Flintlock gun
>>
>>37155316
With being average looks and somewhat interesting you can easily score. Guys overlook and neglect the latter a hundred times more than the former.
>>
File: IMG_20170520_221355.jpg (331KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170520_221355.jpg
331KB, 1440x2560px
>live in US
>get fat uglies and jack shit for matches

>go on vacation to London
>fucking stacies blowing up my phone trying to meet

And i leave monday. Why? WHY?!!

Stuck with family and can't go bang any of these bitches.

JUST. fuckingkillme
>>
>>37156604
Holy fuck, the British girls meme is real. They look like fucking goblins.
>>
File: IMG_20170520_222400.jpg (361KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170520_222400.jpg
361KB, 1440x2560px
>>37156688

It's not. Been going to the pubs with mt cousin and his wife and every girl is a fucking 10/10.

And what about this one? She wants to meet too but i can't.
>>
>>37156796
Oh shit, I forgot that this board is mostly americans. No offense intended, it's just that in my cuntry we are kinda spoiled in regards to standards. Amerigirls are all plain janes, even the ones that pass as hot over there over here are OK tier.
>>
>>37156873

Well, why is it that it's hard for me to get even an average girl at home, when all these hotties are on my dick here? They don't even know i'm American until i tell them. Then they talk to me even more. Fuck i wanna live here.
>>
>>37156989
Have you seen British dudes? Have you seen their teeth? They are fucking ugly as shit.
>>
>>37151948
don't smile, don't look directly at the camera.

Sounds douchy but it works
>>
>>37157067

Not really, there are as many Chads for all the Stacies i've seen. But many of the ones on tinder are telling me they dig American guys and will probably swoon over my accent the whole night if i met them.
>>
>>37152220
I like new Mexico
I like the idea of places I've never been
Or places I won't gooOOO
>>
>>37153044
> Pushing my hands against a door and then letting go and watching my arms float upwards on thier own

What am I reading
>>
>day 2 on tinder
>all these soc niggers saying how I need the 6 pictures of different kinds to ger matches
>use only 1 good picture
>3 matches so far

That aside its fucking difficult to keep conversation going though, do you guys play it safe or try to get #'s asap? I havent 'dated' in years tbqh
>>
>>37157718

Get numbers AND arrange a date asap, or else they'll eventually move on and ignore you.
>>
>>37157563
try it for yourself and be amazed by the wonders of human biology, fag
>>
> be me, french, in france
> Take good shots but realistic, whilst I am part time photog I don't like abusing photo edits, write decent bio
> Get one match...
> She is a nurse... Get tense I don't like nurses due to bad experiences with some, but whatever
> Agree to meet
> She is a smoker urgh
> Straight away she says she has something planned with another guy so she won't be long
> Oooookkkkk..... Whatever
> Try to make small talk
> Suddenly snaps at me "oh no you are trying to make small talk! Urgh! Alright I'm leaving now"
> She left me standing in the middle of the street like an idiot
> Go home, delete tinder account

Is this the quality of the french tinder? Really? I had more pleasant convos hitting random girls on FB or instagay...
Or is it simply the quality of women in my area that is so abysmal? (Somewhat confirmed by the ones I meet irl)

Shit man i gotta travel get the fuck outta here...

I lived in the US for a while, in the UK too
In the US I was considered awkward but chill Chad tier. In the UK shy and handsome. Here it seems I'm considered "let's fuck with his head"-tier
>>
>>37157905
I tried it... As med student I knew I was being trolled... Still tried
>>
>>37157914

In london, a qt french girl approached me on the street asking for help to the subway station. So i helped her, making small talk on the way, and she thanked me with a hug before departing. And i'm an American who's been in london 5 days so i'm not the best person to ask for directions.

I think she was french, might've been polish, idk the accents, but i wanted to hug her forever.
>>
>>37157914
Moving to France soon. Do most women their smoke? It's fucking disgusting.
>>
File: St-Peter-Petrus.jpg (97KB, 509x671px) Image search: [Google]
St-Peter-Petrus.jpg
97KB, 509x671px
>get tinder
>swipe; no matches
>delete tinder
rinse & repeat
>>
>>37151882
Honestly I get decent amount of tinder matches sometimes even with top tier girls but I'm always just completely unmotivated to try to engineer a conversation with a stranger to the point we could meet or something.
>>
>>37153044
please greentext son, can't possibly be any worse than the date i had today
>>
File: _20170520_195221.jpg (77KB, 1080x776px) Image search: [Google]
_20170520_195221.jpg
77KB, 1080x776px
You guys suck at this. Oreganoo
>>
File: _20170520_195333.jpg (270KB, 1080x1778px) Image search: [Google]
_20170520_195333.jpg
270KB, 1080x1778px
>>37159630
This is my profile btw. Oreganali
>>
>>37151882
One day I'll be able to use this website
And that day, I won't be too far off from having sex with a beautiful woman

And once I do that, I'll have conquered my only real dream in life, and I'll see what happens next
I'll see what happens when you achieve what it is that you want most out of life
>>
File: 1493069638661.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493069638661.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>37159658
You'll go back to depression because you have already achieved what you wanted. So then you'll think "What Now?" Watch some Jordan B. Peterson lectures, he talks about this in his personality series.

I think you should just have better and harder to achieve goals, that way you never hit that dead end.
>>
>>37159630
How big a rack must Sydney have and boosting, really?
>>
>>37159698
I have goals beyond that, but if I don't conquer that one then I'll never be able to progress onto other goals.
Being able to sleep with beautiful women will mean, at least for me, that I have control of my life
That's the only thing that I lack right now, is meaningful contact with women, everything else I'm honestly fine with in my life.

I also have a very non-conventional goal of what I think it is to be a successful person and to life a life that you're happy with
>>
>>37151882
I matched with a girl and she gave me snapchat. Has shown nudes already, but lives like an hour away.

How do I convince her
>>
>>37159630

>all match boosts and superlikes
>bragging

Even the app says 'don't let the app get to your head' when you use boost.

Come back bragging when you fucked one or at least start having them talk to YOU blowing up your phone. I have 4 girls i matched with this afternoon wearing my phone out with all the snaps they're sending me
>>
>on tinder as a 5/10 gril
>bio is: "I'm just here to insult you"
>A bunch of dudes match, having not read the bio
>Even worse, the ones that did read the bio
>"Heh, why don't you insult me?"
>Roast the shit out of them
>They either unmatch immediately or say "damn, I love a girl that's not afraid to insult me"
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-20-20-00-43.png (299KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-20-20-00-43.png
299KB, 1080x1920px
>>37159708
>>37159748
Yeah, I get it once month, I'm going to use it. Also I don't use Superlikes. She super liked me.

I'd also never bang these women, they're whores, why would I brag about banging whores? It's a shame that that's all you have to brag about.

I only use Tinder to see how many matches I can get, it's a game for me.
>>
>>37159793
>I get it once month
>it's a game for me

You pay a monthly fee for a mobile game centered around getting slags to press a button a certain way?

Play WoW or something.
>>
>>37160108
No, it comes automatically for every tinder user, I'm not paying for this bullshit.
>>
>>37160143
>No, it comes automatically for every tinder user

No, it comes automatically for every tinder plus user.
>>
>>37160187
Well, I've never payed for this shit, and I don't plan on it.
>>
>>37156604
God, why does everyone fucking drink? How does drinking not put them into a spiral of despair? Drinking sucks.
>>
>>37151882

Actually met a girl a month and a half ago and we've been dating since. It's been a bit shakey, we both have anxiety issues and she wants to take it slow, but we both like each other and I really care for her. Still can't believe i met her on tinder.

>inb4 she's a whore banging chad

She was on tinder to actually date, and recently got out of a 3 year relationship with a guy from tinder.

It happens, people. More and more women are turning to tinder for something serious, it's not all just a fuckbook.
>>
File: images.png (6KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 294x171px
>>37151882

my tinder story

>reasonably good looking
>act like I don't give a shit about anything when I'm online, including tinder
>fuck with all my matches, just troll them and am a general dick
>match with a bit of a fat chick
>big ol Jew milkers tho
>cutie desu
>get her snapchat
>send nudes back and forth, feel like a god until she says she wants to fuck me
>get nervous and ruin everything by saying stupid shit
>never got another nude

why am i stupid
>>
Last month or so I've run three different dude and girl profiles, one of a male instagram model that seemed believable enough, one a pretty average but generically "handsome" looking dude, and one just not really overtly ugly but just unremarkable kind of guy in looks department. The difference in swiping from the model to the mid-range handsome dude is insane, and the difference in swiping between the mid range guy to the baseline is almost imperceptible. Basically the mid range guy and the baseline lowest guy are in the same box despite one being significantly better looking than the other. The model on the other hand is this surreal experience of just clicking (android emulator) Like for everyone and literally every single one is a match, meanwhile the other two profiles pretty much get scraps and almost never their Super Likes, and no girl messages first.

On the other hand, the difference in Likes and responses on my three female profiles is negligible. The biggest difference in them seems to be the amount of Super Like matches, with a shit tonne of Super Likes going to my female instagram model profile but otherwise the amount of matches each has gotten is almost even and every one of them gets inundated with messages.

My conclusion so far is that girls use tinder for selecting the most alpha Chads. They can get anything less than that any time in real life through social circles, but may not know any guys on the level of the model and once they see him they want him. They have little interest in anything less than a tier of male they don't normally see because all other tiers they're surrounded with and propositioned by all the time. The other two lesser profile men are pretty much there as ego boosters, a way of affirming their own attractiveness. Conversely, dudes use tinder as basically a grocery store for pussy and while they will pay more for top shelf with a Super Like they will go for the brand-x more realistically.
>>
>>37160295

cause you're a goddamn normalfag, bro. your lack of morals, refinement, geopolitical awareness, etc allows you to pursue a life of pure hedonism and be content with it

just rinse off and go try again. fucking normal
>>
>>37160383

Lol at all these tinder science experiments. You wouldn't swipe an ugly would you? So why would they? Jesus, it isn't rocket science. Also just because chad gets the most likes doesn't mean all women want is chad, they're just of course going to swipe him yes for being aesthetically pleasing, just as you would swipe a hot girl
>>
File: IMG_20170521_015949.jpg (279KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170521_015949.jpg
279KB, 1440x2560px
>>37160383

I'm not chad, and i definitely don't get a match on every swipe, but the i do match with girls like pic related and get their numbers too. One even messaged me asking to cuddle right off the bat.

I've gotten about 30 something numbers from girls like pic related in the past few weeks. Didn't pursue though, because i have a girl i deeply care for.

Being average doesn't mean only 'scraps', you just have to put in a bit more effort.
>>
>>37160383
you're doing god's work, anon.
This should be expanded upon for peer review/publishing.
>>
>>37160383
Can you run continue testing with this? Use the turbo chad and all 3 female accounts, and have them send the exact same messages to different matches, see what the responses are like
>>
>>37155196
Tinder is an app, therefore he's using a phone.
Complete fucking retard.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.