[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday I saw her walking round with her dad. I was waiting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 0ba.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
0ba.png
10KB, 645x773px
Yesterday I saw her walking round with her dad. I was waiting for some guy and there she was. I didn't know if it was her at first, but she waved at me and smiled. I did the same. She looked so cute.
The guy arrived and we did the talking we had to for five minutes. I went back on my steps, went through the square and, when I looked sideways, there she was, sitting on a bench with her dad. She waved and smiled at me again, and I left the square taken by the pious bliss of love.
I can't wait to get high and make out again with this slutty Beatrice, the compassionate one who lavishes her beautiful atributes on those who are chosen by her Grace.
>>
>>37151507
Pedophile detected ?

What did you do to take the attention of little girls and don't get kicked by their parents? Are you dressing like Mickey Mouse?
>>
>>37152267
She's 21 mane. Walking round with your dad doesn't make you a kid, just a good and merciful human being.
>>
>>37152554
Walking with her dad at 21 in the park like a little girl? then she must be Mormon or something
>>
>>37152812
Nah she a coke girl. We appreciate family and shit on this side, you know.
>>
>>37153079
Ok. Seems legal then. I hope you get chosen by her Grace once again.
>>
>>37153079
Dude can you help me get some coke, my guy quit selling. Pacific NW btw
>>
>>37153332
Doubt it. Western Europe here.
>>
>>37153423
Ah fuck, sounds like you got a good girl man but trust me I've been around a lot of that type so be cautious and know that you will never ever truly keep her. They are cute and sweet and genuinely enjoy spending time with you but that doesn't mean they don't enjoy spending time elsewhere too if you get my Tokyo drift
>>
>>37153501
Yep, I know. That's why I referred to her as a slutty Beatrice. It's one of the things I like the most about her desu: she's going pretty straightforward with me, she has payed for my drinks when I ran out of money and even tho we haven't talked about it I can feel that her affection for me and other men, even if fickle and maybe fugacious, is frank. She's leaving the country after the summer, so if I manage to get her by my side I'll take that as a pleasurable oasis.
>>
>Slutty Dromeosaurus is in bushes watching approvingly
>he knows what his face would mean to slutty Beatrice
>she screams, when he does, like she saw a dinosaur step out of a bush into 21st century civilization
>jumps on Dromeo(true romeo)
>Dromeosaurus puts his hand on OP's shoulder
>"Man, I fucked your girl, and she was GOOD." Dromeosaurus says
>Dromeosaurus puts on his tap dancing shoes and he and slutty Beatrice tap dance on the grave of op & Beatrice's relationship
>>
>>37154470
She ain't really named Beatrice tho, it's a dantesque reference u know
>>
>>37154573
Dromeosaurus smiles approvingly, "u like paramour?" he asks
>>
>>37153079
>>37153332
When you refer to her as a "coke" girl, does it mean that she is white or is it literally that she is into cocaine?
>>
>>37155027
She does coke. It would be a devilishly twisted euphemism if I meant any other thing.
>>
>>37155170
what country in europori?
>>
>>37155700
Why do you want to know lad
>>
>>37155777
just curiouso
>>
>>37155869
Nah I ain't telling
>>
>>37151507
I don't get it, have you been with her?
>>
>>37157015
yeah we've partied together a couple times, made out in the last one. we'll go out again after exams I guess
>>
Bump, I want more people to know about her
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.