[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mommy said being around me makes her depressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 0761_-_1HK6kUP.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
0761_-_1HK6kUP.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>mommy said being around me makes her depressed
>>
Are you depressed, fagoo?
>>
>>37150459
>anon said being around /r9k/ makes him depressed
>>
>>37150540
idk not officially or anything, but I think so
>>
>>37150610
When you speak, how many of your thoughts are:

- Snark
- Complaints
- Transactions
- Real human conversations?
>>
>>37150459
tell her 'good, you deserved it bitch' and laugh maniacally then remind her to prepare your tendies
>>
>>37150631
>Snark
none
>Complaints
some, I try my best to keep it to myself though
>Transactions
a few, I've lost most desire for things at this point though
>Real Human Conversations
none really

She complained that I'm always grumpy and in a bad mood and sad and that I never talk to them and I don't go out, the sort of usual pathetic robot shit really

>>37150660
but I like my mother anon
>>
>>37150730
Sure, that's bound to reflect. Perhaps you should do something fun.
>>
>>37150459
Anon, sometimes you have to put some energy into your conversations. Being bubbly does help to brighten up the mood for others; no one really wants to hear your problems.

Also, what's your sense of humour like? I noticed 90% of my jokes is taking digs at people.
>>
>>37150459
Give her a hug and don't be a tard about it, tell her that you do care about her.

Or don't.
>>
>>37150794
I don't find anything fun anymore, I don't even have the attention span to watch a film anymore, anything more than 20 minutes long I struggle with, can't handle vidya either.
I have no friends and when I did have friends all I did was go out and drink to much because I have no self control and then I'd feel disgusted and shameful the next day
I try to draw and get frustrated within literally ten seconds at how shit I am and throw it int the rubbish and hyperventilate
The only real hobby I've ever had is making music and I've lost all interest in that too
The only hobby I've ever had
>>
>>37150459
She's hinting you to a hero. Do it for your mother.
>>
>>37150631
>- Snark
Most
>- Complaints
The remaining
>- Transactions
None
>- Real human conversations?
Cant remember the last time

oh dog...
>>
>>37150811
How? I have no interest in anything or anyone and being asked a simple question puts me in a bad mood that I have to try and hide. I already try my best to keep my problems to myself
I used to be known for my sense of humour (usually self-deprecating and otherwise innocent jokes), I was always the funny one out of my friends and the class clown, I never had any trouble making people laugh. I always resented it because no one took me seriously as a person, but now I'd do anything to be able to make jokes again

>>37150839
I don't want to hug her, she really hurt my feelings
>>
>>37150845
That's pretty deep in the rabbit hole, Anon. Perhaps you should take some classes at community college and maybe join some groups, maybe you'll find inspiration. I know I did.
>>
>>37150852
That's what I'm thinking, the main reason why I don't is for my parents, but now I've been given proof that I really am just a burden, I have nothing to live for
>>
File: 1493975104464.jpg (95KB, 493x929px) Image search: [Google]
1493975104464.jpg
95KB, 493x929px
>>37150904
Yeah... Positive self talk, no negative self talk, no complaining. Eventually things turn around this way but it's a long ass road. I liked working out but I admit it's a meme.
>>
>>37150928
Dropped out of secondary school, now I'm doing a "full time" (even though it's like 10 hours a week) course related to music that if I did well in could lead to uni
Problem is I think I've failed multiple modules because I didn't understand some parts and was too shy to ask for help, or in some cases even show up for class because I feel like the rest of the people on the course are laughing at me
I am somewhat interested in some classes though which is nice
>>
File: 1495279064841.jpg (59KB, 457x425px) Image search: [Google]
1495279064841.jpg
59KB, 457x425px
>>37150459
So then you come here and fuck our day up too.....
>>
>>37151020
That's kind of a shame. But as long as you can stay and try different things, you're still in the game. My CC often had special interest lectures, you might consider those. Also join anime club.
>>
>>37151057
r9k/ needs more threads like this, not fucking trap/gay/blacked/womenhate shit
>>
>>37151185
If I fail even a single module I'll have to repeat a year, which I couldn't bring myself to do, but hopefully I'll be allowed to repeat shit and that'll at least give me some semblance of moving forward in life
I don't watch anime, I've only ever watched the normie meme-tier stuff ike Cowboy Bebop and Death Note and bl shit
>>
>>37150925
>I have no interest in anything or anyone and being asked a simple question puts me in a bad mood

Anon, you sound lifeless. No wonder you're sucking the energy out of others. Why would people wanna talk to you if they're gonna be miserable by the end of it.

I don't have a solution, just telling you how it is.

>>37151057
This is a very funny post
>>
>>37151351
I am lifeless, I do my best to avoid my mother because I know I have nothing good to talk about, that's half the problem, I never speak to her
>>
>he doesn't even know how deep this can go
step into my world OP
>postpartum
>over twenty years later she still has it
>>37150459
>>
>>37151380
>do my best to avoid my mother
Please don't do that. You said you like her so just give her a hug or something. Interact with her more, you don't need to talk about anything interesting just pay more attention to her and eventually you'll have no problem talking to her. And just a tip: try smiling when talking to others that's the first step in making others like you.
>>
>>37152453
Thanks anon, I appreciate the advice
origorig
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.