[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Anon, let's enjoy this drink

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: JjZ3rxe.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
JjZ3rxe.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
Hey Anon, let's enjoy this drink
>>
>>37150048
no, tattoos are disgusting
>>
>>37150048
I don't drink.
and the only time I plan on drinking is when my kids are born.
>mfw I actually said this to a girl
>>
When is she going to be a fox news anchor?
>>
Ah yes much drink, so enjoyed.

I love you please help me
>>
She has the facial structure of a baby, but has gigantic hands.
>>
>>37150048
Nobody says that.
>>
>spending time with a niggerfucker
>>
File: IMG_0878.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>37150048
>Is that alcoholic?
>In that case no thanks
>>
Her face is very uncanny valley. Like she's a Pixar cartoon in 2040 or something.

The trashy tattoos really detract from the innocent teenager look, too.
>>
>>37150343
why? too young?
>>
>>37150048
Ok skele stacey. You'll be shitfaced after that one drink and I'll spend $200 to feel mildly tipsy. Lets do this. It's REAL FUN RIGHT.

At the end of the night you'll go home with Chad and I'll stand around like an awkward fucking autist but hey. Let's drink right? You cunt whore. Fuck you.
>>
>>37150410
No. He's just a faggot.
>>
>>37150454
This. I'm a supertaster and cant handle the amount of bitter in alcoholic drinks. and refuse to drink socially with my friends.
>>
>>37150450
lmfao calm down bitter virgin. it's not her fault you're too beta to seal the deal
>>
>>37150462
so you're just a bitch faggot?
>>
I just want to see her take it up the ass to be honest
>>
>>37150512
already said yes.
>>
>>37150048
Tattos, phony nails, fake eyebrows, dyed hair, face covered in foundation, alcoholic, vision problems, slack breasts, eating disorder = Whore.
No thanks.
>>
>>37150549
Pretty sure I've seen her on Blacked before.
>>
" how old are you? "

> if not 19 or older " sorry im too old for you "
> be 22
>>
>>37150048
Who the hell is this ugly roast?
>>
Unless I see her take a sip first, or I see it poured at the bar and handed to me, I'm not touching it.

I'm to intellergint for you to daterape, Stacy.
>>
>>37150048
Alcohol is the only reason why my father does not live anymore. (Also I have liver problems and need phlebotomies every 6 months. My liver is naturally fucked up, I dont nees drinking)

Sorry, slut. You will need to find another guy tonight. This place is crowded with enfranchised niggers. Have fun.
>>
>>37150048
From one anon to another, show me your tits
>>
>>37150048
Doesn't look like milk to me, so I'm going to have to pass. Thanks tho.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.