[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Whats the NEET life like? Is it actually enjoyable?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: satou-11.jpg (39KB, 696x337px) Image search: [Google]
satou-11.jpg
39KB, 696x337px
>Whats the NEET life like?
Is it actually enjoyable? Is it worth it?
>>
>>37147759
if you have enough money and don't have crippling depression that makes you unable to entertain yourself then it's worth it i guess
>>
depends entirely on your personality

I've been a NEET for 6 years and I never get bored
>>
>>37147759
In theory it sounds like a good time, but nobody actually uses it like they claim to, at least not on this board. Ragie-wagieposters always claim that since they don't work they can lead these cultured comfy lives, when most of the time they're just spending every day like the last one, watching anime/jerking off/possibly having a moment of clarity and getting really upset with themselves.
>>
>masturbate only when home alone
>masturbate quietly and be alert of closing footsteps
>masturbate disregarding sound
>masturbate door open
we have come so far...
>>
it doesn't make a difference if you're a robot. if you're a normalfaggot it's just more time to spend with your friends/gf or whatever
>>
I spend my time doing healthy productive activities like reading the unabomber manifesto over and over
>>
>>37148121
What's weong with watching anime and jerking off? I fapped 4 times today. Watched some anime. Now I'm getting drunk and playing vidya. Being a NEET is maximum hedoism.
>>
A normie would hate it, you have to be autistic and have a low IQ to truly enjoy the NEET life.

Good thing I'm actually autistic and have a low IQ.
>>
>>37148103
I've just begun my sixth year of NEETdom, I think of ending it daily
>>
>>37148194
guess you aint cut out

>>37148191
I'm not autistic and have an IQ of 125
I think I do have ADHD though
>>
>>37148149
Im a cyborg. I have a gf , but have crippling social anxiety ,no friends and everybody thinks im an autist
>>
>>37148191
not true
To enjoy a NEET life you can be as intelligent and as autistic as you are,it has nothing to do with being lazy
>>
>>37147759
As a bitter wageslave, I can tell you the one month I actually got to do it was super chill. I really wish I could go back and relive that time again and again.
>>
>>37147759
Don't bother with it if you're a normalfag.
>>
I wish I had the NEET life. I could pull it off because I'm lazy. I might live off the royalties of some published books. Maybe I could grow vegetables and sell them to neighbours.
>>
It's alright if you can deal with the social isolation, but it's r9k so I would assume most people would be isolated anyway. This is my day so far today if you want a typical breakdown.

>wake up at 3am
>jerk off
>lay in bed for an hour
>jerk off
>read for a few hours
>browsed 4chan/yt
>worked on some techno
>probaly gonna bike after posting this.
>>
>>37147759
you get to be skinny :^)
>>
>>37147759
meh

first few weeks are great, then you either find yourself stuck in a rut or find a good hobby
>>
Could you imagine if humans only lived for 30 years?>
>>
>>37147759
You have to be truly autistic to enjoy it. Normie's or robots who eventually want to be normal shouldn't try it.
>>
>>37148608
>sell them to neighbours.
Nearby small businesses instead.
>>
>>37147759
I'd say it's enjoyable if
1. You can do it without leeching off your parents
Or
2. You are a sociopath and feel no guilt for your parents suffering
>>
I've been a NEET for a month. I can't take it. My depression is awful and I can't help but want to die. Like everyone else has said, it depends on the kind of person you are. I'm the sad and lonely type, so it's probably not the best to be in this situation. Sucks.
>>
It's not enjoyable.
But neither is wageslavery.

Nothing is enjoyable.
I wish I was dead.
>>
>>37147759
If you want to be a broke bitch and constantly live in fear of ether government or parents taking taking away your tendies.
>>
>>37148914
Don't let your dreams be dreams
>oregano
>>
>>37147759

Good NEET life = retirement

Shitty NEET life = 20 year old loser with no money
>>
>>37148610
Sounds about right, but I've been getting into youtube yoga to help with my body stiffness.
>>
>>37148932
Eh, once you get on disability it's unlikely you'll ever get off.
>>
If you actually have friends, youd prefer to be a wagie so you could actually have money to spend

If you have no money and no friends, it sucks not being able to play new games that require you to be online/multiplayer

If you are easily depressed, it will also suck.

If you are disabled mentally or physically where you get free money from the government, it should be fine as long as you aren't depressed.
>>
depends on how wealthy and wimpy your parents are
>>
>>37149688
mine are very for both

feels goooood man
>>
As other anons said it's based on personality and intelligence whether you will enjoy it or not. Also time can be a factor as even the most hopeless of manchildren may become depressed after being isolated for close to a decade.

I have been a neet for quite a while and have horrible depression and anxiety issues and lament my existence constantly.
>>
>>37147759
It's only enjoyable when you have money, otherwise it's hell.
>>
>>37147759
It's enjoyable if you have friends.
>>
>>37147759
Yes, if you're sociapathic or high enough to be impervious to people's attempts to guilt trip you and make you hate every second of it. Or if you have very enabling parents.
>>
File: IMG_1695.png (575KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1695.png
575KB, 1334x750px
imo, yes. But it's very easy to ruin. I was enjoying NEET life without leeching off anyone for a while, but then my brother moved in to my place. Then a friend of his. Both of them are wannabe Chads and put up a miniature arcade basketball thing 3 meters away from what was originally my NEET zone. Never wanted to kill myself or anyone else more than I do now.
>>
>>37147759
I live a half-and-half life. I work for 3 days a week, but live with my parents and leech off as much as I can. I pay some bills (~300$/mo) but nothing serious. No school and work is basically sitting still for 10 hours and browsing /b/ and /r9k/, so it's the same thing i do at home. Every other day i sit home and grind out my mmorpg bs, drinking soda and fapping to traps. When I work, the feeling of "i wanna kill myself" is not as bad because i'm at least making money. When i'm home i feel so depressed and useless, not to mention my back hurts all the time from sitting too much. I often think back to my highschool days and wonder what i could have done to make my life better. Maybe i feel this way because i lean heavier towards normiedom, so i can't speak for everyone.
>>
>>37147759
Been a NEET since 2003. It wasn't worth it. The regret and loneliness will eat you alive
>>
I just found a really good summary of how to organize and get yourself together before going NEET.

https://youtu.be/8Rw4YF8YiiU

If you follow this, I can see it working out.
>>
>>37147759
It's enjoyable until you realize that all the time you spent being a NEET and not living your life to its full potential, is time that you will never get back. For small periods of time, it can work like a vice, or a guilty pleasure. After long enough , it festers into an existential dilemma that will eat away your soul. Of course, that's what it felt like to me. I was a NEET for six years straight.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.