[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come I get better advice from people on here versus people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3910.png (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3910.png
25KB, 300x250px
How come I get better advice from people on here versus people who are genuinely trying to help in real life?
>>
Because normies advice is only helpful for other normies
>>
How come robots are unwilling to take good advice from past robots who made it?
>>
>>37147707
They enjoy not having to do work.
>>
>>37146811
You don't.
You hear what you want to here.
>>
>>37147707
because those weren't really robots but failed normies. if you even have the chance to "make it" you aren't a robot.
>>
>>37147751
So just because I have a stable job and a good friend (who also browses /r9k/) means I'm not a robot but a normalshit despite me never EVER having a GF(KHV), am INTPT, extremely insecure, only friends are also outcasts, and that I have clinical depression? What the fugg?
>>
>>37147845
that's not really making it though.
>>
>>37147707
If they made it they werent robots
>>
>>37146811
Because we don't sugarcoat it, and usually we have common ground.
>>
>>37147751
>le true robot fallacy

Nobody is born a robot. It's a choice. And one can leave robothood. You're lying and you know it.
>>
>>37147845
>friend
YES YOU ARENT A ROBOT. BROWSING THIS BOARD DOESNT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE YOU A ROBOT. HAVINGS FRIENDS MAKES YOU A NORMIE. DID YOU THINK NORMIE WAS AN INSULT
>>
>>37147881
>mental illness is a choice
what did he hhhmmmm by this?
>>
>>37147707
because true robots never make it
>>
>>37147906
Very few robots are actually mentally ill. Those that are can still get help but refuse to.
>>
>>37147881
>Nobody is born a robot

lmao

dumb normie doesn't know bout determinism
>>
>>37147963
>because true robots choose to never make it

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>37147980
>it's a high school dropout thinks he's smarter than a PhD episode
>>
>>37147971
But getting help involves talking to humans and putting effort into your own life. Why should I do that?
>>
>>37147982
yes I choose to be an autistic loser who gets scorned by everyone every time I open my mouth
>>
>>37147971
>that normie actually believes that
>>
>>37147989
Thats objectively true though. Getting a PHD is about about being obedient cattle
>>
>>37147982
>thinking you have a choice in life
>>
>>37147971
99% of people on r9k aren't robots anymore so this term is muddled

the average person here these days is as normie as they come. they use normie just as a throwaway meme. they have no true spite for the average human
>>
>>37146811
Advice you get in public has to conform to the standard of behavior, it doesn't mean anything coherent in and of itself as actual advice. The words are tailored to sounding like they make sense, but absolute primacy is given to the overall connotation being socially appropriate.

This is patently obvious in phrases like, "speak your truth," which basically means verbatim "I don't believe you, I don't care what you say, just make it sound good and I'll leave you alone."

Language isn't what you think it is. There is no old Webster in the sky with a long grey beard striking anyone down for taking the dictionary in vain. It is merely a tool that lets a species of apes vocalize to their advantage. In the case of the average normie, that has nothing to do with any philisophically coherent concept of meaning. Meaning, for a normie, is the totalitarian conformity of making everyone parrot the same definition.

You can't get good advice when someone is saying "stop saying upsetting things and conform to other people's values and adopt their language" in a form of code. You can either try and learn to speak monkey or accept you can't make yourself understood by them.
>>
>>37148007
Yep, a PhD in theoretical physics is given to you by being obedient cattle.
>>
>>37147997
Yes you do. Ever tried to be less unpleasant?
>>
>>37148076
yeah I did. I tried to fake a normie persona for years and it made me incredibly socially anxious and depressed
>>
>>37147881
>>37148076
I can't stand faggots like you. Can't even comprehend that someone may have it worse than you, so you convince yourself that they aren't trying. I wish you were right, I really fucking do, and that I could pull up muh bootstraps and turn myself into a normal person, but it isn't going to happen.
>>
>>37148068

You realise that in terms of garnering a PhD that makes no sense?

In point of fact, it's absurd.
>>
>>37148213

Just stop being a cunt. It's not really hard.
>>
>>37148213
What debilitating disability do you have that prevents you from being successful in life?
>>
>>37148248
>HUR JUST DO THIS THING ME AND MY NORMIE FRIENDS CAN DO ITS NOT THAT HARD DUR
i bet your family tree is a stump
>>
>>37148253
I'm 5'8". That is the one and only reason I'm a virgin and a NEET.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.