[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anxiety the biggest fucking meme disorder out here? Every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1493639446555.jpg (226KB, 720x593px) Image search: [Google]
1493639446555.jpg
226KB, 720x593px
Is anxiety the biggest fucking meme disorder out here?

Every female I have know has tried to claim they suffer from anxiety and they are so introverted when they are the biggest normie attention whores around.

Why do females claim this? Does anxiety even exist?
>>
it is very real for me, but i am not a female
>>
I firmly believe those who truly suffer from anxiety would never say so due to anxiety of letting others know they are essentially defective.
I can't even respond to store workers when they say generic hellos when I enter the building, can't look people in the eye even my own family, and lots of other shit. yet my piece of shit friend who makes a scene everywhere he goes, either by blaring Fuck the Police infront of cops, screaming at his mom whenever she asks him to do simple shit while in public, and generally being a dick all the time for no reason to random workers at places claims to suffer from anxiety

I wish he'd fucking die.
>>
Normies claim to have disorders to seem interesting
it used to be ADD and now it's anxiety and depression
>>
Yes it exists I am experiencing it right now while looking at this picture
>>
People think something like being nervous to speak in front of a group of strangers is an anxiety disorder.
They think if they are not 100% confident in 100% of social situations, they say they have an anxiety disorder.

It's just like the people who say they have depression because they are sad.
>>
>>37145891
>Look at me Chad im so shy, innocent and anxious
>could you protect from people?
>which I mean paying for expensive nonsense while I'll hang out with my friends
Fucking cancer
>>
>>37145964
>this nigga knows
Also everyone experiences anxiety to some degree and it's perfectly healthy

Anxiety disorders are an unhealthy amount of anxiety. See: >>37145971
>>
Attention

Anxiety and depression also show a submissive weakness which Chad will find adorable. Great way to signal how much you need help again, for attention.

I think most people who think they have depression or anxiety are not though, not just girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw3k91_8QTQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTFbTW2HYjc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDLjktRxJK4

Normies gonna norm
>>
>>37146013
>not just girls

All the links you posted are just girls. Woman can't be depressed.
>>
File: ed4.png (676KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
ed4.png
676KB, 632x738px
>>37145971
this x1,000,000

normies don't ever think deeply for once in their entire god damn lives
>>
>>37146032
They probably cannot even begin to comprehend how an actual anxiety disorder must feel.
For a person who is confident 99% of the time, that 1% must feel like the worst thing in the world to them.
>>
>>37146032
of course normies cant think deeply that requires a brain
>>
>>37146061
Edgy kek
>>
File: edge.jpg (241KB, 884x847px) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
241KB, 884x847px
>>37146102
well theres a reason they call me
>>
Anxiety clearly exists and can exist for women, it's a function of the brain.

That said, I do know a girl who is constantly anxious and with 'lul arent I such a retard and life is soooo hard' who has hooked up with countless guys, cheated on her boyfriend, and been in a threesome. The thing is, to women, sexual frustration isn't part of that anxiety. They can be anxious, just for other things.

It's the whole starving kid in africa thing. Just because men are starving out here doesn't invalidate their struggles, whatever they may be. It's just that we struggle more.
>>
>>37145891
>every female I know
Pretty sure this is exaggerated. I am surrounded by females being a LVN and I never heard any of them use the buzz word, 'anxiety.' Then again, they're all older than me and I am 24.
>>
File: 1473441253441.jpg (232KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473441253441.jpg
232KB, 1000x1000px
>>37146013
>>37146013
Fuck you now I am going to have those sjw attention whore blogger cunt videos spammed in my recomended videos for weeks to come
>>
Just like male robots, most have meme anxiety. I do know of one girl who has a severe actual case, as in she can hardly even leave her home, and stepping outside causes her panic attacks.
>>
>>37145891
Oh god this picture if I was there gives me urge to whip my dick out in front of all these female eyes.

what reaction would I except disgust? laughter?
>>
>>37145891
of course anxiety exist, but most normies have turned it into a fucking joke, just like anything else they do. they lack an identity so they try to compensate by being "quirky" and different. labelling themselves something they're not. fuck them. i've seen people claim the same shit and then see them the next day with a group of friends being the loudest and most obnoxious. a fucking insult to those who actually deal with it.
>>
>>37145964
I see you're either realy young, or really slow. I have long since internalized the knowledge that I am completely below any reasonable girl's standards, and therefore don't experience any anxiety at all around girls. I just don't care anymore. Occasionally gives me keks when some roastie I'm forced to interact with can't figure out why I'm not paying any more attention to her than the circumstances require.
>>
>>37145891
Am I letting my hatred of women affect my judgement or are all those basic white bitches plastered with makeup really unattractive? Not ugly, just unattractive, like I feel nothing towards any of them, except maybe the one left of center with that sneaky smile but she's mostly hidden anyway. I also think my yellow fever has gotten a lot worse the past few months, I think I'm almost exclusively into asian women now but I can't figure out why I find them so much more beautiful than those white mannequin faces.
>>
>>37145891
Anxiety is like a fear of heights. It's completely normal and you can get over it if you put the effort in.

If you make big deal out of it and keep avoiding it/backing out you'll develop a complex over it and become progressively worse. Eventually it will be too late.

The first time you address people in public, you'll be terrified. The 5th time you wont even give a shit.
>>
I am a shy female with bad social anxiety ;-;
>>
>>37145891
Actual anxiety is more real for males since they are generally fucked in all factors of their life unless they fix it.

For females they can get a lot of support for their meme disorders, and people won't even be weirded out by their odd anxiety/submissiveness anyway. Chad will still love them and such.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.