[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever grown weed illegally? I really need weed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3530.jpg (776KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3530.jpg
776KB, 1600x1200px
Has anyone here ever grown weed illegally? I really need weed and can't afford it and it's getting to be that time of the year
>>
What kind of shithole do you live in where you can't afford weed?
>>
>>37145478
I use it as medicine instead of anti depressants so I need it every day and regardless I don't need to spend 10-20 bucks a day
>>
>>37145470
You gotta get seeds first. You can buy them online. I don't grow weed, but I sell a lot of it, and there are like 20+ good, detailed guides online on how to grow indoors and outdoors. Indoors is easier for beginners.

It takes about 8 weeks for a full cycle, more or less, though if you're really good you can do it in half the time. Good luck!
>>
>>37145496
Ihave seeds and know how to grow I just don't know how to hide them and not get caught

I also have no money for supplies but have a little bit here I got buckets and soil
>>
>>37145470
I did once when I was younger and still living with my parents, just grew it on the balcony. Nine big plants, wasn't as good as indoor, but good enough. Still kinda surprised none of the neighbors called police and my that my parents let me.
>>
File: 1490416769849.jpg (58KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1490416769849.jpg
58KB, 500x590px
>>37145507
If you're worried about getting caught, then just try a small-scale indoor grow. I know some people that are growing about 2-3 plants in their closet and with a proper air filter it can eliminate a good deal of the smell.

Since you have no money, it's possible to build your own little "grow tent" and even design your own air filter, but since it's your first grow, I highly recommend just saving up $300+ and buying a small indoor grow tent enough for 3 plants.
>>
Go to a smoke shop and see if they sell CBD oil.
It's almost as good as weed. In fact, some may argue it's actually better since you probably won't spaghetti the fuck out.
Although the feds are trying to get rid of it.
Fuck conservatives and their love for booze.
>>
>>37145507
get the firsian duck from dutch pasion and plant it in your garden
>>
>>37145541
How close are you to your neighbors? I have a few that are right mext to me but I don't think my parents would give a shit. I feel like they'd be stolen though and they'd be like right next to my neighbors.

I have a crumbling building out back and there's a hole in the roof I think I want to just plant a plant in the ceiling and have the plant stick out.
>>
>>37145548
I can't afford enough cfls to get 300 plus watts and I can't get the filter thing.

Sounds comfy in the winter though. Having the lights from my grow op heat up my room and smelling and seeing them every day.
>>
>>37145562
they had the balcony right next to ours, and right above and below, and could definitely smell it when they were full grown and blooming. Luckily no building right next to ours, with a big garden space in between, so no one could see them directly, which helped I suppose.
>>
>>37145606
I might be able to hide them good I mean I did before and I stood at the end of my lawn and I couldn't even see them myself
>>
>>37145606
https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/product/frisian-duck-feminized-cannabis-seeds/

LOOOOK AT ZISSSS
>>
>>37145689
Nice, I had feminized seeds too, just make sure they are suited for outdoor grow if you grow them outdoors on the balcony and not in an indoor setting, to avoid complications.
>>
>>37145487
Self medication with weed against depression is an awful idea. Seems to help in the short term, but makes the depression much worse in the long term. Especially if you are going to smoke everyday, your motivation to do anything will turn down to zero, and you'll be more depressed than before, and still smoke every day.

Especially if you're still young and your brain is still in development you shouldn't smoke every day. This isn't a good idea OP.

There are other things you can do against your depression, like mindfulness meditation, that actually helps against it, but smoking weed isn't one of them.

t. your friendly psychologist student who likes to smoke weed now and then
>>
>>37145787
Oh yes because pills are better right
>>
>>37145806
yes they are , LSD is even better
>>
>>37145836
No ssris are shit don't shill here
>>
>>37145806
You don't have to take pills, but also don't make it worse by smoking weed every day. Taking pills against it should be your last resort, if exercise, eating more healthy, going out more with friends, behavioral cognitive therapy with a psychologist, mindfulness based cognitive based therapy in a group setting, etc. have failed.

But in a nutshell, taking SSRIs would be more wise than smoking weed every day, if you want to get rid of actual depression, yes.

also
>pic related
>>
>>37145787
Better to get some short term fix than just killing yourself right away.
>>
>>37145876
This. Or the suffering I go through. My depression and anxiety is so bad that I literally can't sleep. I mean I close my eyes at midnight and just sit there tossing and turning until 7 am then just give up and I also get violently ill to my stomach. I've always had stomach problems. So if you're telling me not to sleep and feel sick all day I'm going to say no and just smoke pot.
>>
>>37145863

>But in a nutshell, taking SSRIs would be more wise than smoking weed every day, if you want to get rid of actual depression, yes.

Unless you end up being one of those people who flips out and goes into a suicidal/homicidal rage due to the SSRIs. Or winds up impotent for life.

They are incredibly dangerous, very poorly-regulated drugs. A lot of them are imported from third-world countries like India, where oversight is sparse and companies do anything to cut costs. These pills are "FDA approved" based on the word of the manufacturer, even though many drug manufacturers in India and elsewhere have been repeatedly shown to engage in massive-scale fraud.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ranbaxy-whistleblower-reveals-how-he-exposed-massive-pharmaceutical-fraud/

The pharmaceutical industry is incredibly dirty and corrupt, doctors don't even actually know how the pills work, and the side effects can literally kill you and other people too.

SSRIs are playing with fire. I wouldn't take them if you paid me.
>>
>>37147361

Related

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/obsessively-yours/201001/five-reasons-not-take-ssris
>>
>>37145863
DO NOT TAKE SSRIs

I took them when I was in college and they've permanently fucked me up, no sex drive and a constant flatline.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.