[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wite boi thinks he can compete and get an asian woman lmao

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1495261104257.webm (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495261104257.webm
1MB, 320x240px
>Wite boi thinks he can compete and get an asian woman
lmao think again wite boi you're gonna be a virgin forever
>>
>>37144864
At least I can go to my grave knowing that I wasn't born a subhuman monster with only a penis as my sole desirable trait.
>>
Wish that was me on the right
>>
>>37145845
>tfw white are so insecure they look at us like subhuman monsters even though we were way ahead of you until recently in human history
>>
yea ok

any true asian will know, asians hate blacks. we snicker and make fun of blacks openly. it's part of our culture to hate on brainlets with no real accomplishments and your entire race happen to be comprised on them.
>>
op is a white guy trying to troll or a black guy so there is no point in responding
>>
>>37145907
Asian here. The only race I hate is Asians.
>>
what a strong, independent womyn
they look so happy together :3
>>
>>37145889
>way ahead
WE
WUZ

>tfw you realize african mudhuts were actually complex intergalartic sub dimensional space traveling vessels beyond the comprehension of simple humans
It all makes sense now
>>
>>37145889
Because the places you lived are basically the tutorial level of human existence.
>>
>>37146016
You even get free food until you have reached the warlord age
>>
>>37145907
I love how racist Asians are.

I remember watching this show where an Asian guy goes to some African country that went to shit after whites left and the Africans let all of the infrastructure fall apart, he basically spent the whole time asking them why they were so fucking lazy and stupid.
>>
Sage goes in all fields, Zigger.
>>
File: Zecora.png (315KB, 633x414px) Image search: [Google]
Zecora.png
315KB, 633x414px
>>37146048
>Zigger
>>
Nigger thinks he can compete in the world without affirmative action.
>>
>>37145922
No you dont understand newfags will reply to bait threads regardless of logic as they are retarded
>>
>>37146036
kek

I've seen that video too. To be fair, he was right.
>>
File: 1490902000757-r9k.jpg (62KB, 444x308px) Image search: [Google]
1490902000757-r9k.jpg
62KB, 444x308px
>>37146264
>>37146036
Can either of you provide a link?
It seems like it would be a good laugh.
>>
File: makesyouthinkhmmm.png (132KB, 712x303px) Image search: [Google]
makesyouthinkhmmm.png
132KB, 712x303px
>>37144864

really makes you think.

a whopping 6% of asian women don't literally exclude blacks
>>
>>37146615
https://youtu.be/Wfg-DK1I1JE

here ya go.
>>
>>37145907
I heard that girls who date blacks either hide it from their familys and friends or end up being completely socially ostracised.
is that true?
>>
dude isn't it crazy how much easier it is for us to fuck asian girls bros? who here /fucksachinkeverynight/?

casual sex, whores, I love everything about them
>>
why should I care, 99% of chinks are ugly and have flat bodies.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.