[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Rem. It's Aya. I just got naked for you. ;)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1492220635770.jpg (589KB, 1440x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1492220635770.jpg
589KB, 1440x1800px
Hey Rem. It's Aya.

I just got naked for you. ;)
>>
i wish he actually liked me
he was like a big brother to me who reached out and made me have fun
>>
File: Goth loli.png (707KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Goth loli.png
707KB, 1000x1333px
>>37145017
A*** and R** were like family to me, too. A slightly younger brother and sister in my case.
I don't think his positive feelings have completely gone away. Bonds between people are stubborn things. I'm sure he still has moments of feeling love and fondness towards you.
>>
>>37145136
Andy and Rae you told me

I hope Aya likes me one day
Im so selfish, I'll do anything to be his friend again. I want to be like a little brother to him
>>
*crushes aya's trachea*
>>
>>37144581
Does that mean that you forgive him?
>>
File: 20170515_193203[1].jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170515_193203[1].jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>37144581

No, youre fuckin not.
Youre just some little bitch that wants to hold this shit on live-support so you and a few others can laugh their ass off.
I remember the day where i found these threads, thought they were funny only to find a screenshot as proof that someone i know was involved in it.
But in case that rem is reading this BS, have some advice: if you didnt do it until now, STOP IT! This shit got posted over and over to the point where it became a meme and disrupts the (admittingly shitty content) on r9k.
you know i saw the screenshots of the DMs, how about you pour your heart out on your friends instead of sking them to post hateful shit in these threads. would have the advantage to solve this private or even do some more bonding with them, thought about that for a second?

t. an austrian farmer-boy
>>
>>37146163
what is this post
i dont even know what you're getting at
>>
>>37146251
tl;dr
>aya isnt posting in these threads since a long fuckin time as much as i know
>r9k is growing tired with this bs
>rem should try to get some new friends or do some bonding with those he has

in case you mean the screenshots: I saw DM histories implying that rem has messaged people to post mean stuff in these threads
>>
>>37146309
I have messaged people and asked them to post mean stuff in my threads to remind myself of how worthless I am
>>
>>37146363
like i said stop it
you can ask them to say mean stuff DIRECTLY at you instead of r9k where everyone thinks that these are other persons just being big meanies.
only thing you get here with this are pity-points which wont make your situation better one tiny fuckin bit.
>>
>>37146417
Actually doing it directly won't work like in a thread. Because I tell them what to say a lot. And I ask them to do it here because its anonymous so when I come back to the threads I read the posts so I can feel how worthless I am.
>>
>>37146417
Also the pity points part is just a projection from you. You know absolutely nothing about me to draw that
>>
File: 8e2_2.png (267KB, 454x739px) Image search: [Google]
8e2_2.png
267KB, 454x739px
The pretty things are going to hell desu.

CkukftJ
>>
>>37146448
>>37146458
why not make a "write mean stuff to rem" server on discord? would be much more effective for that matter....
>>
>>37146500
I cry if someone has to sign off Discord.
>>
>>37146513
>>37146517
isnt there a already existing one out there?
I mean this is r9k
>>
>>37146596
I'm gonna stop posting in this thread since it's going nowhere with you.
Avoid imitating fags
>>
>>37146609
thanks for the advice.
just dont know better how to end this shit
>>
File: unknown (1).png (41KB, 446x417px) Image search: [Google]
unknown (1).png
41KB, 446x417px
>>37144581
Aya is pure
>>
>>37148029
Hen is a cuck
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.