[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people actually have sex IRL or am I just being rused?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: scared pepe.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
scared pepe.png
280KB, 646x595px
Do people actually have sex IRL or am I just being rused?
>>
You're being rused. But it goes deeper than that. Every other person is a soulless piece of flesh that exists only to be observed by you. Your entire existence so far has been a trial. Prove yourself and you will earn your place among the higher beings. Only when you realize the true purpose of this existence will you be able to ascend.
>>
>>37144392
T-Trinity?!
>>
>>37144484

I always thought trinity was a guy

[spoiler[ she is [/spoiler]
>>
>>37144284
Yer sex is a meme, anyone that actually thinks it's real is just falling for the goyem
>>
only some people
>>
>Do people actually have sex IRL or am I just being rused?

Yeah not like you or other people are the product of sex or anything.

Top kek OP.
>>
>>37144284
It's a marketing ploy, like mother's day and other Jewish "holidays".
>>
I've had sex about 400 times in the last year

The key is finding a fat annoying girl that nobody will tolerate that's in her mid 20s wanting to breed before she's used up
>>
>>37145952
are we supposed to be jealous
>>
>>37145968
No, I'm fucking a girl that weighs 70lbs more than me and the only comfortable position is missionary because the fat gets in the way of everything else.

The key is changing her food source so there's no more sugar and carbs then have someone you don't have to close your eyes to fuck.
>>
>>37145988
>The key is changing her food source
lol found this funny for some reason. Good on you for getting laid though (and so frequently!). Have fun with your thicc gf
>>
>>37145952
I knew this one fat woman who was being used by some disgusting ugly Mexican to molest children. She did some baby sitting odd jobs and would let him molest her because he had back pain or some shit. The lowest scum of humanity. Was so angry I was going to target members of the family, but fuck it.
>>
>>37146139
This is hardly comprehensible so I am going to clarify it. Fat woman Brittany was with ugly Mexican with back pain. Ugly Mexican used back pain as an excuse to set up hidden cameras in bathrooms and changing rooms, and to eventually molest little girls. Now they are both in prison. I wanted to kill their family members for their crimes, but I calmed down.
>>
File: bob.jpg (193KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
193KB, 1600x900px
>>37145988
I'm not like other robots where I go REEEEEEEE when people talk about having sex but seriously bro why you here?
>>
>>37146154
Are Mexicans, broadly, degenerate? Non-US fag question. I only know one and she was molested.
>>
File: 1494041640663.jpg (72KB, 460x592px) Image search: [Google]
1494041640663.jpg
72KB, 460x592px
>>37144284
depends. Women and Chads have sex every week. 7/10 and below males typically have sex very infrequently, around 3 times a year.
>>
>>37146226
What would happen if you slapped that ass as you drove by?

Let's say you're crawling along at about 5-10mph. You're not going 30 or anything like that.
>>
>>37146154
I still don't get it. How did the Mexican use his back pain and fat babysitter gf to molest children? Why would someone with back pain need hidden cameras? This seems interesting but I'm really struggling here
>>
File: pepe meme farmer.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepe meme farmer.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>37146226
So this is how I learn I'm 7/10 or below
>>
>>37146254
A mirror should have told you that.
>>
>>37146237
if you are Chad she would probably give you her number and fuck you

if you aren't Chad you would go to jail
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 673x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 673x633px
>>37144284
Yeah, I just haven't had sex in a week. Wife is going through some problems.
>>
>>37146275
It did but I was doing just fine denying reality. Before I got fat I looked objectively good. Alas, that was five years ago at least
>>
>>37146206
They have a lower average IQ and more social ills, so the answer is yes. Everybody can find a Mexican they like and I am not talking about that, I am talking about averages.

>>37146249
So he had back pain and wanted more sources of dopamine to relieve the back pain. Went from fucking his fat gf to setting up hidden cameras with mirrors in the gym to getting his babysitter gf to bring autistic or otherwise vulnerable little girls into his room so that he would molest them. The girls showed signs that their psychology is now permanently fucked up and their whole lives are ruined, parents and police caught on and arrested them. Babysitter was such a dumbass that she thought having her bf take care of the back pain through molesting children was a good idea, and the guy was manipulative and took advantage of her stupidity and sociopathnic behavior. May they both rot in piss and rot in the part of my brain called plan B.
>>
>>37146303
I should add, the back pain was from a car accident, so he did the sympathy manipulation to molest little girls. Fuck him, hope something bad happens to his family. There are just too many shit people out there who literally need to be executed and not allowed to pass on their genes. Fuck.
>>
>>37146318
are you talking about actual little girls or teenage women?
>>
>>37146325
Baby sitter gf. Brittany. She was his girlfriend. She was fat and ugly and so was he. She did baby sitting for a job. She used her job to bring little girls to this ugly Mexicans room, where he molested two little girls before they were both arrested. And by plan B I mean that if everything in my life goes to hell that I am going to slam the door shut very hard.
>>
>>37146318
that sounds awful. Makes me angry just reading about it. Don't take it out on their families though they probably don't deserve and who knows if a sick person like that would even care all that much about their family being harmed. I mean clearly they lacked empathy
>>
File: 00yFEFu.jpg (53KB, 700x720px) Image search: [Google]
00yFEFu.jpg
53KB, 700x720px
>>37146293
>tfw when you know this guy is a troll but the fact remains that you aren't getting any
>>
>>37146346
no mate I understand all that but how old were the women he was supposedly molesting?
>>
>>37146386
Young enough to require a baby sitter. So that is like 12 or below.
>>
>>37144530
Good job
Nice try
Better look next time
>>
I was having sex IRL but then I stopped obeying the vaginal jew and now I'm free.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.