[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /don't hate women nor hold any anti-feminist beliefs/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 17

who /don't hate women nor hold any anti-feminist beliefs/ here?
>>
everyone should be hated equally
>>
Not any more than I hate anyone else. They want to fuck around and be liberated, let them.
>>
>>37143580
I had radicals of any kinds, otherwise I don't really care.
>>
>>37143580
I feel like I legitimately hate the majority of women. I don't want to feel this anymore, wat do
>>
>>37143580
I dislike any ideology that denies the reality of human nature. I think that women are magical people who can fucking create human life and commit almost no violence, but I also think that feminism denies the reality of how much more difficult it is to be a man than it is to be a woman.
>>
>>37143848
you didn't write that meme unironically did you

'cause I'm saving it in my copypasta folder
>>
>>37143870
What the fuck are you talking about? What meme?
>>
>>37143848
What kind of bollocks are these.

I bloody hate this pseudophilosofy of 'human nature uuu please x reality is harder than y because of nature uuu I'm an uneducated fuck who have never ever red a book in its shitty middle class American citizen life uuu"
Please read it in a gentle north London accent.
>>
File: m0sDx3A.jpg (68KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
m0sDx3A.jpg
68KB, 1440x900px
>>37143902
He's referring to the incomprehensibly stupid post that he linked
>>
>>37143933
I'm reading Pinker right now. Where do you get your information on whether or not the idea of human nature is valid? It's clearly the case that men and women have different brains with different biological pressures.
>>
File: 1494823968478.png (723KB, 872x1340px) Image search: [Google]
1494823968478.png
723KB, 872x1340px
>>37143580
Nice try, shareblue.
>>
>>37143959
I'd like him to dissect the post and respond to particular claims, rather than just assuming that everyone shares his ideological beliefs
>>
File: blemmyes.jpg (325KB, 960x712px) Image search: [Google]
blemmyes.jpg
325KB, 960x712px
I don't hate women or think they are inferior but I do dislike a lot of feminist ideologies. But to be fair, feminism is such a wide topic that everyone is going to find a bone to pick with at least a few subsets of the ideology.

As for the general anti women sentiment on this board, it doesn't bother me much, but it does get tiresome to hear almost the exact same viewpoints repeated constantly. A lot of these redpill-type opinions are the same few buzzwords and phrases repeated almost verbatim. Edgy and controversial opinions are fine(and even interesting/entertaining), but repetition is plain boring
>>
File: 1494220498521.jpg (26KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494220498521.jpg
26KB, 541x540px
>>37144020
Samefag here, I'm pretty sure he understands you don't share his beliefs and he was calling you a retard

It is easier to be a guy than a girl unless your life dream is to be a NEET or some kind of succubus / camwhore. And if those are your aspirations I recommend literally kissing your sister
>>
>>37144073
Biological success is determined by two factors: survivabity and reproductive success. Women are more successful in both areas than men are; they live longer and are more likely to reproduce. Men live more physically precarious lives too. We die sooner, we're more likely to be murdered, we're more likely to be homeless, we're more likely to commit suicide, we're more likely to be randomly assulted. The life of the average man is objectively more difficult than the life of the average woman, and that's because a woman's ability to procreate makes her more biologically valuable.
>>
>>37143991
>It's clearly the case that men and women have different brains with different biological pressures.
What? Every human has a different brain and biological pressures. If women *on average* are slightly different why would it matter? People should be judged on an individual basis
>>
>>37144137
>a woman's ability to procreate makes her more biologically valuable.
Yeah, it's crazy how they just procreate through asexual fission. Shame that men have no reproductive capabilities to speak of. Fucking brain trust on here.
>>
>>37144145
Pure ideology. The difference between a man and a woman on a cognitive level, on average, is much larger than the difference between individual men and women on average. People are much more psychologically uniform than you think.
>>
>>37143580
I hate men and women. Everyone sucks.
>>
>>37144200
>difference between a man and a woman on a cognitive level
What exactly do you mean by this? Specifics. This sounds like an objective claim, what is the metric for measuring it?
>>
>>37144011
what the fuck does this image mean
>>
File: QDgbVTF.png (366KB, 612x332px) Image search: [Google]
QDgbVTF.png
366KB, 612x332px
>robots on /r9k/ bringing up biological superiority

come on. this isn't bait is it?
>>
>>37144174
You're a literal retard. The biological cost of a man in the reproductive process is 10 minutes; the biological cost of a woman is 9 months of incubation and years of suckling. A single man can impregnate half a continent (Genghis Kahn), while a single woman is limited to one child a year for 20 years.
>>
>>37144277
Ok. So why is she more "biologically valuable" again?
>>
>>37144223
There's tons of literature on this topic. Even as soon as 6 weeks male babies are more likely to look at mechanical objects while female babies are more likely to look at faces. Girls are generally much more socially developed, and the area of the brain associated with language and empathy is larger in a woman's brain. I'm on my phone so I can't link specific articles until I get home, but I'd recommend a google search.
>>
>>37144137
So your only measures of quality of life are longevity and reproductive success?

Personally, I don't even want kids. And what about homosexual individuals? Their lives must be inherently terrible by your logic. Wait, you're not one of those "fucking women is my divine right" people, are you?

Seriously the only way I could imagine someone thinking along those lines is if you were a computer that became self aware, and had had human motivation explained to you very poorly. That or you're a dumbass with a huge chip on your shoulder who is desperate for reasons to play victim
>>
>>37144328
A single woman's womb is limited to 20 kids at most. A man's balls is close to infinite. A man can get as many women as he can sleep with pregnant, and he can have kids well into old age. This is true of all mammals: more females reproduce than males.
>>
>>37144330
I don't get why this is so controversial. Success from a Darwinian standpoint had always been defined as the ability to pass on one's genes. The reason sex is so pleasurable is because it's synonymous with passing on your genes, and our brains evolved to encourage that behavior. I get that we've moved beyond that culturally, but our brains are still wired to find these ancient indicators of success inherently pleasurable.
>>
>>37144422
You're arguing from a "Darwinian" perspective as though it were universal, when I'm pretty sure a vast majority of westerners don't think of the world in those terms at all. I mean yes, obviously sex is nice, but -

Let me get something straight here. You're someone who has difficulty with women, and you wish you had an easier time with them, *so that you could have children?*

Because, if so, I'm just gonna skip calling you stupid - the far more important point is that you're in a ridiculously tiny minority within your own culture, so applying these gripes of yours to the larger human population is just stupid. It's actually wacky
>>
>>37144477
What's my gripe? I said that women are more valuable than men are, and for biological rather than cultural reasons. If I said this because I'm unsuccessful with women then that would be an example of me being an anti-male masochist, not a misogynist.

And by the way, culture is a structure built on top of biology. It doesn't matter if most people think in Darwinian terms, our evolutionary history still affects our brains. Human beings are not blank slates, we're evolved animals.
>>
>>37144547
Iirc this started with a claim that women have it "easier" than men. Which is preposterous unless you take your Darwin stuff as gospel.
>>
>>37144637
What's the metric? If women live longer, have more choices in partners, are less likely to be assaulted and murdered, and are more likely to pass on their genes then it's fairly conclusive that they live easier lives. This isn't me lamenting that fact, this is me simply stating that fact. Women SHOULD lead easier lives; their reproductive value is much higher than a man's.
>>
>>37143786
If you don't hate all women you haven't gone far enough.
>>
>>37143786
how about you start by not browsing this board retard
>>
>>37144547
>I said that women are more valuable than men are, and for biological rather than cultural reasons.

We have the technology to 100% replace women.
100% viable egg cells can be created from male cells and fully functional artificial wombs have been a thing for the better part of a decade now. Their reproductive importance is nil.
>>
\>>37144242
I assume its making fun of the fact shes teaching very basic trig while he's doing Diff Eq.
>>
>>37144926
This might be true from an objective perspective, but the thing is that very few people think and feel objectively. We're all still heavily influenced by the brains we've been evolving for thousands of years.

For example, wide hips no longer matter on women because any woman who can't push a baby out naturally can still have a caesarean operation to ensure that it does come out. But because we evolved for thousands of years prior to our current medical technology we're still attracted to the wide hips a healthy natural pregnancy required. Our brains are older than our circumstances.
>>
>>37145003
if thats the case its stupid because ive seen her videos and she teaches some calculus as well. its probably how she's showing herself while the guy isnt. but thats because of her drawing board.
>>
>>37143580
I don't hate women nor hold anti feminist beliefs. But I can understand why some may. No cause is immune from extremism and corruption. Women can be shitty. And they can hide behind their ideals to attempt to mask their shittiness just like any demographic can.
>>
>>37145047
>if thats the case its stupid because ive seen her videos and she teaches some calculus as well.
You should always take those kinds of pictures with a grain of salt.

I remember one where someone posted two reddit threads and made it sound like a girl was caught cheating and made a followup thread calling her boyfriend a manchild, but I googled it and they were from two entirely different posters. One where the girl actually did cheat and basically realized she was a loser, and another one where a girl kicked out her now ex who refused to get a job so he could keep playing videogames. I guess they thought blurring out the username would be sufficient.

It's fucking dumb.
>>
>>37145047
It's not because of her drawing board. Anyone who's created videos on the internet knows that gaining views is 90% of the work, and that a video with a pretty woman is going to garner far more views than that same video without a pretty woman. Even straight women are more likely to click on a video with a pretty girl in the thumbnail.
>>
>>37145161
I think it's just about having someone in the video or thumbnail because we learn better that way. It's more interactive. There's a guy with a lot of views that does his videos like she does.
>inb4 its CHAD!!
he's a dork but a very good teacher.
>>
>>37145198
IGN now has the picture of the writer of a text article when the writer is a woman. Tons of youtube channels use boobs as clickbait. This isn't really a debatable topic.
>>
>>37145227
i'm talking about math videos on youtube you retard.
>>
File: females.jpg (32KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
females.jpg
32KB, 500x356px
>>37144242
Gee, I dunno, what could it possibly mean?
>>
Who /doesn't hate women, is sympathetic to women's concerns, but is suspicious feminist ideology and endgame/ here?
>>
>>37145306

*suspicious of

ooaaeesssfffrrraannn
>>
>>37145276
So the principle that people are more likely to click on something with a pretty girl in the thumbnail applies to everything except youtube videos?
>>
Women hate me for some reason, so why not return the favor?
>>
>>37145161
>>37145198
I've heard that even just having a face in the thumbnail (male or female) gets you way more views. You'll notice a lot of big youtube channels do this like Philip Defranco and reaction channels

Also there's nothing wrong with wanting to have a pretty lady teach you math. I used this lady's videos back in highschool and it was very calming
>>
>>37145297
fixed version oregano desu
>>
>>37145382
>>37145348
That's what I'm saying. Anyone in a thumbnail will get you more views, but when it comes to teaching math, some people will learn better when someone is in the video rather than just looking at a piece of better. It's more entertaining.
>>
>>37143580
I only hate some women I knew personally.
>>
>>37145382
There's nothing wrong with any of this. The problem is when women deny this privilege, or pretend that it's a burden by comlaining about being objectified. A lot of women want to have their cake and eat it too when it comes to using their looks to gain prominence.
>>
>>37143580

I don't hate women I like them, like I like my dog or my horse.

And like a horse is a beast of burden and a dog is a companion, a female is a domestic service animal and brood mare. As long as it keeps its place I should be protected.

To do otherwise is sin and the wages of sin is death.
>>
>>37145397
And yet you can still see more of the object.

Women were a mistake.
>>
>>37145409
A human face elicits empathy. A female face elicits both empathy and attraction, which is why places like IGN and other clickbait organizations use women in their videos.
>>
>>37145397
Why do so many women post here now?
>>
>>37145445
oh boy you're one of those anons
>>
>>37145459
kek I'm a man and I noticed about myself, including waifu figures and booze in pictures
>>
>>37145505
>how to respond without responding
Can you be a little less passive aggressive and just say what you mean?
>>
>>37145530
>waifu pics
This is limited to 4chan. The face in pic thing is a female universal, even on instagram
>>
>>37145534
can you understand im talking about the picture and math videos? no one cares about IGN and you're just as bad for watching them if thats how they get their views.
>>
File: ac7.jpg (39KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
ac7.jpg
39KB, 620x470px
>>37145397
Those objects in the right are typical manly interests

But the point in the original pic is still spot on

women with high self steem tend to put their faces on the picture of an object they want to show, and in the other hand men (even the attractive ones) tend to just show the object close-up
>>
>>37145557
Huh, thank god I've managed to avoid instragam so far. Except the russian cat of blini page.
>>
>>37145569
You have the intelligence of a house rat. I'm not literally only referring to IGN videos, I was just pointing out that those youtube math and IGN videos are indicative of how much a woman's looks are valued in society.
>>
I'm cool with feminists. Men disproportionately occupy positions of power, and I don't want to hear a beautiful girl crying because society has told her looks are all that matters,and she thinks she falls short in some insignificant way. Because of a constant male gaze and and reluctance in media.
>>
>>37143580
I think people who hate women for the most part are unhappy with their own lives and just look for bad things in general to make themselves feel better.

I know two women who were raped, and seeing how it affected them afterward was horrible. People who say things like "rape isn't that bad" are sheltered.

I know many women who are brilliant musicians and scientists, who contribute greatly to society.

Some feminists are really just sexist and hateful people using feminism as a shield, and it's understandable why people fight against them, but it's better to give positive attention to people who are doing good, I think.
>>
>>37145639
yet you failed to state that and mentioned IGN a thousand times. your response has a lot of sexual tension in it. i'm not gay.
>>
>>37145655
Men also disproportionately represent victims of violence and live shorter lives. There's also a gender gap in the number of willing sexual partners and interpersonal power. The notion that women are victims of male oppression because the top 1% of men are doing better than all other men and women is absurd.
>>
>>37145683
I assumed that you weren't so retarded that you couldn't infer my point with the IGN example
>>
File: 1473748925869.gif (1011KB, 276x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473748925869.gif
1011KB, 276x250px
>>37143580
I don't hate women, but I'm kind of anti-feminst

I'm good phampai?
>>
File: bob2.png (93KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
bob2.png
93KB, 400x450px
>>37143580
if you dont hate wimminz u are literally a braindead betacuck
>>
>>37145713
maybe if you didn't mention so many times i would understand your point better. the real issue here is that you fail at communicating properly and have poor skills. again, you're giving off a vibe with a lot of sexual tension and its making me uncomfortable. we're done here faggie.
>>
File: cute-rat-pictures-1.jpg (126KB, 600x905px) Image search: [Google]
cute-rat-pictures-1.jpg
126KB, 600x905px
>>37145639
what are you implying about rats you fag. Rats are smart and really cute
>>
>>37145699
Men are far more likely to perpetuate violence, and disproportionately in positions of power and control.
>>
>>37145742
Cute rat. But repaint your nails it looks trashy.
>>
>>37145671
Where the fuck am I posting? Is this the Jezebel comments section? Of course rape is terrible, but men are disproportionately victims of violence. If we talk about how 60% of rape victims are women why don't we talk about about how 80% of murder and suicide victims are men? How men are much more likely to die sooner and experience more violence in their lives?
>>
>>37145761
How much more likely are men to be the perpetrators of violent crime?
>>
>>37143580
Depends on what you mean by anti-feminist. Radical feminists are cancer but I don't mind normal feminists
>>
>>37145761
>Of course rape is terrible
Plenty of people would say otherwise. And I don't understand why saying "rape is horrible" is upsetting you. Saying "women who are raped are horribly affected" doesn't mean I'm also saying "and we should ignore male victims of violence" man.

Men might experience more violence, but it comes from other men most of the time. So, how do you fix that?
>>
>>37145744
Powerful positions are disproportionately held by men, but that doesn't imply that men are disproportionately powerful. There's a wider curve between the most powerful and least powerful men, hence 3/4 of all homeless people in the US being male, or 4/5 of all murder victims being male, or 9/10 assault victims being male.

>men perpetuate violence
Indications of testosterone, which is what causes male dominance and violence, are selected for by women. Women find alpha males more attractive.
>>
>>37145819
>Indications of testosterone, which is what causes male dominance and violence, are selected for by women. Women find alpha males more attractive.
Sounds like you're trying to blame women for men being more violent.
>>
>>37145819
> Men are violent towardsother men because women are attracted to Chad
Holy kek
>>
File: 1493989706885.jpg (111KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
1493989706885.jpg
111KB, 900x738px
Great discussion guys! I'll be sure to send the findings to the president so we can solve this whole feminist thing asap! Don't let anyone tell you that your opinion doesn't matter!
>>
>>37145791
>>37145796
This reasoning literally segests that men committing more violence excuses men being victims of violence. In what other scenario is this line of thinking acceptable? Is it acceptable to say that it's okay that black people are disproportionately affected by violence because they commit more violence? Is it okay to say that there isn't a problem with poor people being more likely to suffer from violence because they're more likely to be violent? I don't get sympathy for my suffering because other people with penises are the ones causing it?
>>
Feminism is a supremacy movement.
I'm egalitarian. Women should have equal rights, equal fights and equal responisibilities.
I think the best person should get the job no matter the gender or race.
We need to move away from our gynocentric society that coddles and protectes woman.
>>
>>37143580
Me. It's good to see that not every robot has a creepy sense of entitlement. I wouldn't fuck me if I was a woman, there's no reason they should have to.
>>
>>37145835
>>37145849
This is widely accepted by literally everyone who studies evolutionary biology. Male mammals have more dominant triats (physically and cognitively) because dominence is selected for by the female population. The reason for this is that dominant males typically have better access to resources and are better at protecting their offspring.
>>
>>37145916
Wanting to fuck 9 when you're a 5 is entitlement. Wanting to fuck another human being is simply being a normal person with inherent psychological needs. Most incels are in the latter category.
>>
>>37145873
>This reasoning literally segests that men committing more violence excuses men being victims of violence.
No, it doesn't. It wasn't the topic at all, the OP was about women and I posted about women being affected horribly, which goes against the "just don't be fat and a woman has the easiest life" narrative on this board.

>I don't get sympathy for my suffering
Ah, I see. I'm sorry if you're suffering, I'm not making any excuses. My point is, if men are more often victims of violence, but men are also the perpetrators, how do you fix that? Is there something inherently wrong with male biology that causes unnecessary violence towards others? This is why some people want to "evolve" through the use of science and technology to overcome issues like this.
>>
>>37144242
Women always need their entire body infront of the camera the guy just uses his arm
>>
>>37143752
That isn't the problem.
It's them giving into degeneracy, ye still expecting respect like anyone else.
>>
>>37145945
You misunderstood what I meant. Obviously wanting to have sex is normal, I do as well. However, I'm not angry at women for not wanting to fuck a fat ugly guy with a bad personality, and I don't think that sleeping around like men do it a bad thing, which I know are unpopular opinions in incel spaces.
>>
yassss queennnnn kill all men
>>
File: 1487735031394.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487735031394.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>37145981
FUCKING TUMBLR GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I don't hate women nor do I hate 'everybody' like some edgy child, but I do hate people in society who uphold standards that make it awful to live life in general. Many of these people are women that make men's lives miserable but I obviously can't blame all women for taking advantage of what society gives them.
>>
>>37146007
This right here. Good to see some reasonable people on /r9k/.
>>
>>37145950
Here's the thing, I'm speaking of averages. There are plenty of women who suffer; my point is that male suffering is both more common and more acute (especially historically, give than 98% victims of war have been men and that men were forced into harder physical labor until very recently), but only female suffering gets any mainstream attention. Men are expected to man up and stoically deal with the harsh reality of having less inherent worth than women do, while women have an entire industry that promotes female self-pity.
>>
File: 1495003523567.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495003523567.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
Guys should I go to the flea market this weekend? I'm sick of staying inside all the time and it seems cool. Anyone ever find anything interesting?
>>
>>37146024
depends on if the flea market near you is any good
>>
>>37145976
I'm a fit guy with a nice job who doesn't get pussy because of my shitty genes. If you're in a position where intimacy is literally impossible then being bitter is a perfectly reasonable response.
>>
>>37146024
What the fuck get a new fucking thread retard.
>>
>>37145873
Why are you looking for sympathy? Men don't seek pity. As it is, though, poor people don't commit more crime than rich people. There's just more poor people, and they're easier to prosecute.
>>
>>37146024
What >>37146038 said, but the only way to find out is to go. At worst you've wasted a couple of hours.

>>37146042
Bitter? Sure. I resent the circumstances I'm in, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend that if I was an attractive woman I would bother looking at ugly guys or that all women are sluts for wanting an attractive mate.
>>
>>37146022
Okay, I see your point and you're right about some things. But, whenever someone talks about the suffering of women, the proper thing isn't to say "well men have it worse".

I feel the same way you do about some things. I'm starting to tell people about the horrible things I went through, and how much I suffered, while still letting people know I care about others who are suffering too.
>>
>>37146049
>men don't seek pity
This is the fucking problem. Men are supposed to act a particular way, while women are allowed a full range of acceptable responses to their circumstances.

>poor people are easier to persecute
Crime is synonymous with poverty, it's not just that rich people have better lawyers. It's not that poor people are less moral, it's that poverty leads to desperation. There are a lot of studies about the GINI index and how it relates to crime.
>>
>>37146022
>but only female suffering gets any mainstream attention
this is largely the fault of men
>>
me but i'm homo and always got on with women easily
>>
>>37146066
The notion that men have it worse isn't meant to minimize female suffering, it's a response to feminists who write articles
about beauty standards and man-spreading while being completely silent on the epidemic of teenage boys committing suicide. If you're a girl who only payed attention to the mainstream media you'd think that being a man is easy as fuck
>>
>>37146110
>this is largely the fault of men
you can't be serious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0
>>
File: 1495126928302.jpg (80KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1495126928302.jpg
80KB, 500x498px
>>37146038
>>37146057
Okay thanks I'm going to go check it out. The flea market near me seems pretty big
>>37146047
i don't know how lol
>>
>>37146153
Yeah you're right, but the first response (if you're the same poster) was basically "men have it worse" just because I said "some women suffer horribly". Saying that is minimizing the suffering of others, which should be avoided. It will only make people angry with you and no longer listen to what you have to say.

I consider myself a feminist, but I'm more focused on how technology can help feminism. I abhor feminists complaining about manspreading and using feminism as a shield to be misandrists.

But like I said, responses like "men suffer more" when someone says "some women suffer" is going to turn people away from listening to you, and should be avoided.
>>
>>37146099
I totally hate toxic masculinity, but saying women aren't without social pressures is laughable. As it is, though, there have been studies on who is most likely to abuse a trust system on paying for donuts.And the more a person makes, the less likely they are to pay.
>>
>>37146057
There's an industry out there shaming men for not finding women attractive. Women complain about beauty standards, fat shaming, and unrealistic sexual expectations. My biggest problem is that men who complain about the standards that women apply to them are considered entitled. For example, men who think that chubby women are unattractive are sexist, while women who think that short men are unattractive are just expressing a preference. It fucking sucks.
>>
>>37146221
I didn't say that women had no social pressure whatsoever, I'm saying that men are perceived as privledged victimizers while being disproportionately affected by violence and economic troubles.
>>
>>37146167
I'm 100% serious. If men are so superior to women, then how did women get any sort of advantage over men? It's the fault of men for letting women walk all over them. More men vote. There are more men politicians. All presidents in the US have been men. Why do women have so much power?
>>
>>37146216
The reason I bring up male suffering whenever someone brings up feminism is because it exemplifies why so many men have an instinctive dislike of the ideology: it consists of perceiving men as privileged despite the social advantages women have over men. It's like a middle class person telling a poor person how much it sucks not being rich.
>>
>>37146310
Both genders have advantages and disadvantages. A lot of men dislike feminism because they think women should just be baby machines or sex toys, too.

There are radical feminists who are hateful sexists, but instead of focusing and reacting to them, you should give more positive attention to moderate feminists who just deal with issues that affect women more, which is what I think it should be about.
>>
>>37146306
Not that guy but I think I have a sort of explanation. Maleness is defined by extremes. There are more men on the lower and higher end of the IQ curve than women; men are more likely to have either a huge number of sexual partners or none at all; men are more likely to be billionaires and homeless; men are more like to have a disproportionate amount of power or none at all.
>>
>>37146349
This is how I felt 5 years ago. It's an honorable, but naive view of the world. The truth is that most of feminism consists of denying brain differences between men and women, and on championing female self-determination even at the expense of men. Ever wonder why so many feminists are against equal child custody laws? Or culturally enforced monogamy? Feminism views the gender relationship as a giant scoreboard with men in the lead, and the objective is to get as many points over men as possible regardless of whether or not they're playing fair. This is why they think that women can't be sexist.
>>
>>37146306
>If men are so superior to women
That is not what I claimed.
But we live in a gynocentric society thanks to our sexual evolution.
Feminism is a female supremacy mainstream movement and tries to shut down all efforts of the mra to bring awareness to male issues.
The problem here lies with the media since they have a massive pro feminist bias and repeat false information like the wagegap existing because of sexism.

You could say these men are bluepilled and honestly think woman are still the opressed, even though they turned into the oppressor.
>>
>>37146466
The real problem is that modern liberal ideology denies biology. They don't know what happens when you create sexual inequality but letting women sleep around, and why most societies up till now enforced monogamy.
>>
>>37143580
I feel bitter towards their behaviour, but it is completely reasonable. I am ugly and my sleep deprivation has given me the appearance of a drug user. Therefore, I do not appear to be a good mate (I am not a good mate regardless).

I do not like their activities and some of the things they say, but then again, I do not like things that other men do that are specific to their gender.

I do not hate women
>>
>>37146585
Most societies up till now let you buy sex slaves/wives, and she couldn't refuse if her father/owner agreed, so that's not the best example.
>>
>>37146608
That's not true. Sex slaves weren't a universal occurrence, especially in the west. It's also worth noting that the few societies where that did occur also drafted men into military service and forced the to fight to the death for little to no personal gain. In those societies nearly all people were slaves; both men and women.

Another example of female suffering taking precedence over male suffering.
>>
>>37146221
>toxic masculinity

As a chemist this triggers me
>>
>>37146686
I said most, not all. But even in old societies that people use as an example of the high status of women, like old Norse society, you could buy female slaves for sex/marriage.

>Another example of female suffering taking precedence over male suffering.
You have to stop this. Just say what you need to say, and tell people what you need to tell them, but don't go into conversations about women suffering and try to change the topic to men. You just make people not want to talk to you or listen to anything you have to say, you hurt your own cause.

If you're the other poster saying that nobody cares about your suffering, I do care. But you need to go about it in a better way.
>>
>>37146797
In ancient societies 98% of men had no power and nearly 100% of women had no power. It's not so much that the average woman had it easier than the average man, it's that the few power who did lord power over everyone else were almost always men. So when women point to the misogyny of ancient cultures they're pointing to cultures that practiced slavery, torture, forced military service, and forced hard labor for peasant. So they're societies where all people suffered, but the modern world views this through the prism of patriarchy and only focuses on the 2% of men who did hold power and points to them as examples of male privledge. This is my gripe with how feminism views society: it cares more about getting more women into jobs in engineering than about getting women into shitty jobs like sanitation. It's less about overall equality than about parity in the few positions of power.

>but don't go into conversations about women suffering and try to change the topic to men.
There's no space to talk about male suffering in relation to female suffering. Feminists don't talk about, and the MRAs who do don't have a platform.
>>
If you're not anti-feminist then you're bluepilled
>>
>>37145047
The point is that the guy is focusing on the math, while the girl is taking up half the screen with herself. And she probably knows full well why her channel is getting views.
>>
>>37145105
Not the point, roastie. Well, you're not actually a woman, you're a reddit beta.
>>
>>37146585
>The real problem is that modern liberal ideology denies biology
True but it's more of a subpoint of what I already told about the mainstream media.

>They don't know what happens when you create sexual inequality but letting women sleep around, and why most societies up till now enforced monogamy.

I think people should be free to chose their partners. Men are just as free to chose to sleep around as woman are. Sexual inequality would be to restrict only one of them to not sleep around.
However I also think that woman have more opportunities in this regard due to our biology and the gynocentric society we live in.
Maybe this could change somewhat if we remove women from the pedestal.
If you think about raising kids in this context I'm aware that nuclear families produce healthier children than for example single mothers but it's not everyone's goal to have kids while they seek out sex.
This point was a little bit offtopic though since the initial argument was that feminism as a movement seeks to disrupt the mra when they try to bring male issues like massive differences in funding, legal bias against men in the justice system and alot of other issues men face into discussion.
>>
>>37143580
Why would you hate women? Most of the things /r9k/ hates about them are things they are designed to do. On the other hand, feminism is destroying the economic and social order of society.
>>
>>37143580
I don't hate people at all, just lesbians
>>
>>37147084
It's a crazy idea, but I think that this sexual inequality is the result of the fact that the West hasn't had a good culling of weak men since WWII. Women are subconously enacting a collective form of eugenics.
>>
>>37147266
>implying it wasn't the strong men who signed up first, got accepted easiest and died first in both world wars leaving the weak behind
>>
>>37147333
>implying most of the victims were voluntary soldiers and not civilians/drafted soldiers
>>
>>37143580
>hold any anti-feminist beliefs
How can you be a reasonable human being and not question at least parts of the feminist movement?

People trying to shame doubters into silence is a huge red flag for me. Maybe grow up and go to countries where feminism is actually needed and you wouldn't sound like such a bunch of retards.
>>
>>37147365
>civilians/drafted soldiers
They still had strict requirements for the draft, even more so for front line troops.

Are you retarded? Do you not understand that?
>>
>>37147412
How stringent the draft was depended on the nation and period in question; it wasn't a uniformly high standard. And the richest, most well-connected and intelligent men found ways of minimizing their exposure to danger. Also, don't call me a retard.
>>
>>37147715
So obviously, when the wars began, they drafted the toughest, fittest first, and when they ran out, they drafted weaker and weaker people.
>>
>>37147733
Rich men in the British army became RAF pilots who had a higher survivability rate than the infantry soldiers engnsged in trench warfare.
>>
>>37143580
Anti feminist isn't hateful anon, that's what they want you to think.

"Anti feminist" is literally normal behavior since ever. (50,000 years, 100? I forget how old humanity supposedly is.)
>>
>>37147715
>Also, don't call me a retard.
You are a fucking retard though.

The didn't send people with even relatively minor issues into the front line. Because if they become a casualty, it's a hassle for other people in their platoon. There's no point sending someone with asthma into an infantry platoon, he will be a liability. They were drafted to work in hospitals, factories, as mechanics or other rear echelon roles.

You don't know anything about the military, and I've been in my entire adult life. You don't send people aren't physically fit into a front line unit, that's retarded.

And so are you.

>And the richest, most well-connected and intelligent men found ways of minimizing their exposure to danger.
Many of them became officers, you stupid, stupid cunt. Many people, rich and poor, WANTED to go to war.
>>
>>37143580
I dont hate women but I often get called an anti femnist (which Im not) because I say Both men and women have problems,

I critises how the mra and feminists do stuff and what they focus on and if they spread dis information/myths.

Additionally I dislike identity politics as I feel it drives everyone apart (like race baiting) and leads to segergation. Also blaming your life troubles on one big bad boogy man isnt healthy (I am a from a family that move from india to america). so 3rd wave feminists see me as anti because of that and the above.

Additionally I do not like the term PoC I get it ignores many cultures and erases them feminists would lump pakistanis and indians together because skin colour both of them would be pissed maybe violent to hear about that that ( they dislike each other due to past interactions/clashes between countries)
>>
>>37143580
the only person i truly hate in life is myself (and niggers)
>>
>>37147874
>I dont hate women but
Don't open with that.

Have a little self-awareness, opening with "I don't hate x but" dooms whatever you follow it up with.
>>
>>37145699
Yeah men are both the victims and the perpetrators. Men abuse men and women. Women rarely do violent crime.
>>
>>37147941
40% of reported domestic violence is perpetrated by women, and women are more likely to violently abuse children.

Just because you lack the capability to assault a grown man on the streets doesn't mean you're not violent.

Who arrests the violent men/women? Predominately men. Who protects the nation from violent outsiders? Predominantly men.
>>
>>37147913
If someone stops reading for such a petty reason they paint what ever side their on as petty and closed to discussion. They would be they type of person who would label me anti feminists (which again I am not) for the reasons posted.

they can think what they want if they want to throw a hissy fit or feel they should stop reading over the first line.

I've been called much worse than an anti feminist woman hater for centralist to left leaning views
>>
>>37147108
why would you hate the purest form of love?
>>
>>37148010
At this point you need to understand that most women have no perspective at all. The have zero empathy because they've never been through any kind of hardship. They have equality, and then some.

I'd like them to understand that elsewhere in world, things are vastly different. They may have heard it, even campaigned against it, but they don't truly understand it because they've never seen it first.

This the same reason why they can't understand the concept of men dealing with hardship on a regular basis. They don't think about WHY men are 4 times more likely to commit suicide, or WHY men are 18 times more likely to die in a workplace accident. They don't think about WHY we allow male genital mutilation.

You have to get through to them. MRA sites never bother, and just pander to men. But if you actually want to have a discussion with women about these issues, opening with "I don't hate women BUT" is a shitty way to do it. Eventually this nonsense has to stop. They need to be curbed, reigned in. We can't allow half of our population to be completely ignored. We've spent 50 years dealing with every issues that affects women. We've done almost all we can. We've NEVER, not once, looked at the issues that effect men. We've never legislated the draft to include women. We've never outlawed circumcision. Eventually, we have to, and the only way to get there is to make people understand.
>>
>>37148036
It's a meme, they're all bitter entitled shits.
>>
>>37147913
I don't hate women but you should really take your SJW stinky pussy back to Tumblr.
>>
>>37148036
>lesbians
>pure
They're naught but pigs who stuff their arms into one another and spray each other with their shit. Any woman who claims to be a lesbian should be used in a breeding program to create suicide squads and human bombs.
>>
>>37148070
Do i smell someone who was rejected by a girl who was a lesbian?
>>
>>37148088
No, I'm a woman, the creepiest man is a normal lesbian.
>>
>>37148105
do i smell "eeeeeeeew a lesbian tried to flirt with me im gonna vomit oh hi chad"
>>
>>37148105
Are you the same anon that bashes on lesbians nonstop all day in every thread?

God I respect you. You're obviously a closet dyke but you try SO hard to bury that shit that I can't help but respect it.
>>
>>37148116
Gosh, still wrong, you are one of the most transparent bull dykes yet
>>
>>37148126
lol no I'm fine with being attracted to women, it's lesbians I can't stand
>>
>>37148150
>I'm fine with being attracted to women, it's lesbians I can't stand
What?

Come on anon, you can be honest with us here. What is it about rugmunching that you find so irresistible?
>>
I can agree rape really fucks up a woman, they become really paranoid and annoying, once they tell you about it, they will use it as an excuse for anything.
>>
>>37148184
let's see
>the part where you can't say a single bad thing about their fetish without them jumping on you (oh look, it's happening right now)
>the part where they take preferring a real dick to a fake plastic implement to be a personal insult
>the part where they have highest domestic abuse stat in the nation
>the part where they have the most toxic, aggressive, narcissistic personalities I ever encountered
>the part where they have that constant chip on their shoulder about men to the point I wonder how they're even able to touch a dildo
>the part where they'll borderline sexually assault you if you're not interested in a 500lb gorilla who has yet to invent bathing daily
>the part where they'll jam their choice of orientation down everyone's throats
>the fact they can't contribute anywhere without making sure everyone knows they're a lesbian to bask in the attention

they are good for one thing though, pretending to be a man or a trans woman gets a hilarious sperg out from them
>>
>>37148270
maybe bisexual girls aren't so bad after all.
>>
>>37148359
bisexual girls are worse than lesbians
>>
>>37144257
Not bait if true.
>>
>>37147941
>"But men are also more likely to commit crime"
Unless you believe in collective blame, then that's a specious responds
>>
>>37147784
More than half of all victims of WWII were civilians. The war wasn't just removing combat veterans from the gene pool.
>>
File: 1487415060201.jpg (299KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487415060201.jpg
299KB, 1080x720px
I don't hate women. Most women aren't at all like the tumblr stereotype. The Stacey's as described by r9k are a bit more common, but they tend to stay in their social spheres and once you leave behind high school and entry-level college classes, and reach advanced STEM college degrees and the accompanying career tracks they're practically gone. None of the girls in my research lab are Stacies, just regular people with normie-tastes.

I just wish one of the girls I'd met would be interested in me. But they aren't, and here I am.
>>
>>37145530
If you genuinely take pictures like that, you should probably consider using a knife to commit seppuku before you can become even more of an embarrassment to your kin.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.