[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they called me pretty im so happy im crying tears of joy. my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 5512052_m.jpg (43KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
5512052_m.jpg
43KB, 512x384px
they called me pretty
im so happy
im crying tears of joy. my parents were never this nice to me but he is
he's a god
>>
that's good
original comment desu
>>
>>37143139
>they
>he
>they
>he
WUT
>>
>>37143139
don't put out too quick girl. make sure he's not the guy who'll say anything to get into your vagina. Make him work for it.
>>
Give your god the succ make sure it's the closest to farthest god
>>
File: 1254782231762.jpg (382KB, 544x700px) Image search: [Google]
1254782231762.jpg
382KB, 544x700px
>>37143509
he complimented my personality
its like he's my parent again
i feel so happy
i never had real parents before
now i dont feel so lonely
>>
>>37143561
But do you want to ride daddy? That is the question.
>>
>>37143406
thanks anon
rerorerorerorerorero
>>
>>37143594
>>37143561
Ignore this OP keep it pure. Leave space for Jesus.
>>
>>37143644
Your dubs have shown me the path.. she's going to give him the succ
>>
>>37143686
WHAT NO DUBS MEAN NO SUCC BE MARRIED FIRST.
DEGENERATES YOU CAN STILL BE PURE. RING ON IT!
>>
>>37143705
Your dubs can stop the ride but you need trips to stop the succ
>>
>>37143644
i am
i've always liked his personality
i feel so happy im crying
crying feels good now
i feel so glad
im crying and it actually feels good for once
i cant stop thinking it over and over
im not alone anymore he likes me.
im finally normal now
im finnally a normal person im not a mentally ill freak anymore. i should've been dead but i didnt kill myself
it was worth sticking out all that pain
>>
>>37143139
You're fucking stupid if you're taking a small thing and making it a life changing event, you'll regret this.
>>
>>37143139
Women, ever so cold and calculating up until the first good looking guy drops them a compliment. I have given your predicament a fair bit of contemplation, and fortuitously it appears that a solution, ever so readily apparent to any impartial observer, has revealed itself. You need to produce a digitally encoded copy of an image that was at one point observable to the photo-sensitive element matrix in your personal assitant device or alternately, specifically designed camera obscura, such that the focal point of the lens stack was located in close proximity to your bosom. Preferably not covered by any articles of clothing or otherwise. Upon producing this virtual reflection of the aforementioned sight, I would implore you to publish it on this here cantonese irrigation digging experts' monthly bulletin.

Failure to meet the prescribed course of action is quite obviously grounds for immediately vacating these premises never to return
>>
File: 1436988300454.jpg (25KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
1436988300454.jpg
25KB, 263x263px
>>37143139
>>37143897

I hope OP is a girl and this thread isn't super gay
>>
>>37143983
>Implying
Come on man
>>
>>37143980
This is shittier than the dialogue from V for Vendetta
>>
>>37144021
Hey woah okmman.
Icantake a lot
But some places
We dont gon
>>
>>37144021
You fucking bet it is. Tits or gtfo, roastie whore
>>
>>37143938
I won't regret it
i finally am a normal person
he complimented my personality
im not worthless anymore
i have a purpose now. im so happy
crying feels goood i can cry now

no more hurting every minute of my life
or anymore anxiety
>>
>>37144021
i lol'd.
in all seriousness though post pics, here's me
>>
>>37144149
Kill yourself, gayfag
>>
>>37144171
not gay, just have a cat
>>
>>37144202
WHat the fuck has this thread become?
Also youre pretty cute but I have a penis.
>>
>>37144149
>>37144202
Stop attention whoring or go back to >>>/soc/ if you can't.
>>
What a fucking whore lol
>>
>>37143139
He's manipulating you, you poor naive uggo.
>>
>>37144136
Sounds like you're trying to convince someone. Hope you enjoy this guy ruining your life, since you obviously have zero self-respect. He will mop the floor with you and then leave you.
>>
>>37143897
>>37144136
what is this shit, bad poetry creative writing 101???

You need to yell this at an audience and record it and post on FakeBook and get millions of views from retarded idiots who think they know what poetry is.
>>
>>37144149
>>37144202
See, you're the sort of person 4chan hates above all else. An attention whore, trying to make things about yourself, contributing nothing yet believing you matter for some reason.Cancer.

Go back to whichever shitty normalfag site you came from, goon. You are a meaningless little shitskin in a gigantic universe that gives not one iota of a fuck about you. You do not matter, and if you died right now it would have literally no effect on the world. The hubris of you namefags is astounding.
>>
>>37147239
That guys not a namefag, unless I'm misunderstanding the term. /soc/ refuges have always been part of /r9k/, it's not overwhelming so it doesn't bug me, are you sure this isn't about something else? Having a bad day maybe?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.