[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of THE most charming things a guy can do: when entering a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: chivalry.jpg (155KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
chivalry.jpg
155KB, 800x600px
One of THE most charming things a guy can do: when entering a store at the same time, he opens the door and allows you to enter first.

Now before people says femanon get out, chivalry is dead, feminism killed it, etc. I'm a bisexual guy. And I hold the door open like that for both women and men, sometimes they don't care but sometimes they get a big smile or say thank you sincerely. It's acknowledging someone else in a very kind and observant way.

What is r9k's door holding etiquette?
>>
>>37141540
I do it and don't give a fuck what people think, because I feel good when I treat people kindly.
>>
I'm too afraid of being judged to hold the door.
>>
I usually hold the door open when I see a hot guy, then I close it real fast on him and touch his ass, then close the door behind him and walk away fast so when he turns around he thinks the door just hit his ass and not me, but really i got a free boibutt ass touch with no punishment
>>
>>37141540
hold open for anyone regardless of gender, age etc if they're at appropriate distance.dgaf really, whatever happens.
>>
File: 1493262230381.png (445KB, 664x551px) Image search: [Google]
1493262230381.png
445KB, 664x551px
>>37141540
I held the door open for an older lady, looked like a nice mom. She said no thanks to me while awkwardly smiling, shaking her head and trying to reach for the door.
>>
>>37141540
I hold the door and gently push the small of their back to guide them in. Only with girls I'm close to, though.
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 251x201px
>see qt3.14 about to walk in with me
>open door for her
>she looks me in the eyes, approaching the door
>she quickly looks away reaching for her phone
>pretends she gets a call and walks away awkwardly
>entire lunch i have by my self im thinking about it
>see her get seated 10 minutes later
>>
File: 1493990033283.png (48KB, 924x560px) Image search: [Google]
1493990033283.png
48KB, 924x560px
>>37141583
Yeah this guy
This one

>thanks!

>Yeh
Or
>You're welcome

Its just natural dood
>>
File: 1494725376463.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1494725376463.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>see some cuck step out of his car at Barnes and Noble while I'm leaving the store
>immediately make contact and hold the door open from where I am
>make him fast-walk the entire length of the parking lot just so he can uphold his manners
You are all puppets, and I am your master.
>>
>>37141567
Anyone that would judge you for a kind act is an idiot or a jerk. You should give it a go. I had a guy just open the door for me this way and it is felt really nice, especially in a big city where it's easy to feel invisible.
>>
>>37141540
I specifically snub women my age because they're stuck up hoebags. I feint doors or I hesitate and then let go.

But anyone else I'll get doors.
>>
>>37141687
Not even kidding happened to me last time I was at Barnes and Noble. How long ago? Texas?
>>
>>37141540

as a canadian that grew up in a rural area this is literally how everyone treats everyone
>>
File: madokamagica-1.jpg (81KB, 316x309px) Image search: [Google]
madokamagica-1.jpg
81KB, 316x309px
I like it whenever someone holds the door open for me. It is very polite of them to do so. I try to be courteous and do the same whenever I can too.
>>
>someone walking close behind me
>slip past the door at the minimum distance
>it slams shut right in their face

heh... nothin personnell
>>
File: pepewojackemotional.png (83KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
pepewojackemotional.png
83KB, 500x336px
>>37141859
That's sweet of you

origianino
>>
What if a woman holds the door open for you?
>>
>>37142454
That's honestly never happened. I've had women hold the door for me after they walk through, but never hold it to let me enter first. I think it'd be charming if a girl did it as well, as the intention behind the act is the same.
>>
>>37142480
Yeah it happened to me once when I was walking with a female classmate. We got to a doorway, she opened the door for me and I kind of went full autismo and froze up inside and made her go first. Fuck, I know I shouldn't have done that, but I was not expecting that in the least.
>>
>>37142547
Haha you live and you learn. That was nice of her though, she probably realized you were just caught off guard.
>>
>>37142547
>went full autismo and froze up inside and made her go first
I am female and about half the men I've ever held doors open for have done this. You're not alone
>>
>>37141687
that's pretty alpha. I should try this on attractive woman just to show them how much of a tough alpha male I am. Woman like this kind of stuff, right?
>>
>>37141687
I've never thought about it like that, you're a genius.
>>
>>37142547
A girl doing that is pretty common. Two did it yesterday for me. If a girl ever offers to buy me a drink that will be the day I have a heart attack
>>
>>37141687
ABSOLUTELY

D E V I L I S H

LOCK THIS MAD MAN UP!
>>
>>37141540
when i was leaving a company, qt girl hold the door for me. does she like me?
>>
>What is r9k's door holding etiquette?
you obviously in a rush or carry a lot of shit? If I notice and I am in range I'll open it, not much caring about your genitals.

Exceptions are made for noticeable sjw leaning bitches, enjoy your sort of 'equality'.
>>
>>37141567
this

i don't want them to think
>lol wtf is this manlets problem, what does he think he is prince charming or something ewww
>>
>>37141540
I hold the door for people that need it, that is have heavy bags, are old etc. or someone I care about. Random thots are in neither of these categories.
>>
>>37141540
But anon, if you're holding the door open for me, you are probably just some "nice guy" that expects to get laid in return, which ruins the whole gesture and makes it creepy instead of nice. I read this in many contemporary news and lifestyle magazines.
>>
File: 1477354035244.png (21KB, 261x209px) Image search: [Google]
1477354035244.png
21KB, 261x209px
Usually just hold a door from the inside if somebody is behind it so it doesn't close on their face, but one time i held a shop door for a guy because it was just sensible based on how we approached a door. He refused to enter the door and I realized that he and many others view what I view as a general consideration towards others, as some assertion of sexual dominance. I remember thinking afterwards, what a fragile ego that man must have
>>
File: burn.jpg (42KB, 320x345px) Image search: [Google]
burn.jpg
42KB, 320x345px
Anyone else notice that young women (teens and 20s) will never hold the door for you, even if you do it for them? I go to college and always hold the door, I get the door held for me by every other demographic but them and I hold the door for everyone.

I'm going to stop holding the door for them maybe.
>>
Of course you give the door a little push so it doesnt immediately shut when youre inside but are you saying some people open a closed door for someone else and then go in after them? The fuck? Thats not chivalry that cuckery.
>>
>>37141540
I occasionally open hold open door espcially in high traffic areas shops libaries or someone right behind me going through the same door or elevator.

I do not do it when the person I a bit behind me and me holding it and looking at them makes it awkward and they sort of jog walk .

I also avoid doing it in SJW spaces like colleges or universities as I have been called a woman hater multiple times and even once by a transwoman I thought was a guy lol

It's not worth the aggro to do it in those spaces
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.