[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I say please when asking a girl out? I normally say: Wanna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1465604567894.jpg (7KB, 234x204px) Image search: [Google]
1465604567894.jpg
7KB, 234x204px
Do I say please when asking a girl out?
I normally say: Wanna see a movie please?
>>
Yeah, good manners are important.
>>
>>37140593
Does Chad say please?
>>
bitches love manners
>>
>>37140593
You have to say "please to be going to the movies with me"
>>
>>37140593
Mostly no, but depending on how and when you say it, it can sound endearing and cute.
>>
>>37140593
>>37140593

NO. YOU TELL HER WHAT YOU PLAN ON DOING AND IMPLY THAT YOU'D BE AGREEABLE TO HER COMING WITH YOU.. IF SHE DECLINES THEN DO WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO DO ANYWAY.
>>
>>37140593
No, you come off as a beggar, try to be more casual
>>
>>37140593
No? If she likes you then it should be a reward to her too. Just go like: wanna see a movie? vs do you want to see a movie together? You can go formal or informal, but don't plead, since it'll make you inadvertently seem more beta
>>
If you ask someone to go see a movie, for the love of christ say something along the lines of "would you like to see [FILM] on [DAY] with me". Be specific, not just some flaky half suggestion.
>>
File: ugh.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>37140593
Jesus christ, every day I come here and every day I'm reminded just how much worse off socially than me some people are. Stop this please, I'm a complete failure romantically and I shouldn't be able to say I'm worlds less autistic than someone else in regards to asking girls out.
>>
>>37140593
Only if you say it in a flirty way. You probably cant do that judging by this post so just ask her out straight up
>>
>>37140593
No. It's an invitation, not a plea. It seems kinda clingy to say please. Just say "Wanna go see a movie sometime?" Or something.
>>
>>37140593
This was very cute and made me chuckle.

Do it OP!
>>
>>37140593
>please

No, stop that. You send her a text.

Word for word:

>hey if your free do you wanna go see [INSERT MOVIE TITLE HERE] with me this weekend?

I know it's "you're" and not "your" but leave it like that, and also don't capitalize that first "h". The fact that you have those mistakes shows that you just half-assedly typed that out and were like "eh good enough" instead of painstakingly writing her a whole poem.

and then the "if your free" part implies that you know she's a busy lady who don't need no man and you respect her time. You're not needy or clingy.

The fact that you choose the movie shows the bare minimum level of acceptable confidence in a guy, instead of going "uh-uh-uh-uhm what do you uhm what do YOU want go see? anything si fine as long as it's with you m'lday :)"

The "with me" part is as important as anything else because it says that it's a date and not an invitation for her to bring 7 female friends and 8 guy friends along with her, or her replying with "and who else is going?:)"

Finally "this weekend" it shows that again you're decisive enough to make plans while simultaneously giving her some distance and respecting her busy busy schedule of taking instagram food pics. If she says that she can't, that she's busy all weekend, and she doesn't say "oh but next weekend is fine" then she's bullshitting and she just wants to shut you down softly.

Finally. No emojis. None. Even if she says you don't go WHOOPPEEE!! :DDDDD I AM SO HAPPY <3 :) :') or anything. You reply "okay awesome see you then"

t. cyborg who has had unprotected sex with multiple partners, and no funny diseases.
>>
>>37140731
>>37140785

great minds think alike

>>37140772
too vague, but good effort
>>
>>37140785
Alright, what is the best way to respond if she say no?
>>
>>37140915
She responds with just a single "no"? That's cold as ice.

Then you shrug to yourself and don't reply to her or anything. Move on to another girl.

If she responds with that cop-out "oh I'm totally busy all weekends forever so I can't go to the movies with you" then reply "k cool". She might reply with "r u mad" and then reply "no why?" and feel free to ignore whatever she might have to say after that

If she responds with a long-winded pre-emptive apology about how you're a nice guy and you're so nice but it's not you it's her you're so nice but she totally can't go to the movies with you but you're totally nice then reply with "haha what are you talking about its just going out to see a movie nbd i'll ask someone else if theyre not busy"
>>
>>37141044
Nigga when are you gonna compile a conversational codex

It would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>37140785
>If she says that she can't, that she's busy all weekend, and she doesn't say "oh but next weekend is fine" then she's bullshitting and she just wants to shut you down softly.

I always knew it was true, just didn't wanna accept it
>>
File: bee yourself.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>37141088
Thank you, but I'd hate to be one of those PUAs.

My rule of thumb though is that you always always always downplay how you feel. Always play it cool. Less is more, and silence is worth a thousand words.

Be confident, alpha even, but respectful. Girls want a tough guy first and then they want to get to peel the layers back over time to find an emotional lover. They definitely don't want the emotional lover first. They want to work for it.

At least that's what worked for me and the type of girls I was with. I also speak as much from failure as I do from success.
>>
>>37141182
Nope that makes perfect sense, I just can't seem to keep my chill long enough

And then I crash and burn
>>
>>37140593
You're not asking if she will accept you blah blah whatever the fuck; you're just asking if she would like to do a thing with you
>>
>>37141204
You need practice girlfriends.

Or not even, practice "girls that you ask out and have no chance of getting them to say yes but still practice asking them out anyways"

Again, I had my share of practice girlfriends but I was also the practice boyfriend for some girls.
>>
>>37141266
Sounds like solid advice

Normaldom has always been just beyond my grasp
>>
People don't really go on dates these days, they casually fuck first and then afterwards if they feel like they;re comparable they get into a relationship.
>>
>>37140785

Don't listen to this OP. It sounds liek solid advice and some of it is, but it gets you into a pattern of overganalizing EVERYTHING.

Just say hey i think i might see whateverdumbassmovie.jpg saturday night, wanna come with?

boom. fast easy and even if she says no you still get to see a movie. Got nobody else to go with you? who cares.

The first steps to an alpha mindset is being comfortable in your own skin.
>>
>>37141296
Oh, that reminds me, by far the most solid advice I can give you is that normiedom is not for everyone. You might be happier settling as a cyborg.

"cyborg" has a lot of controversy and different definitions, but the way I see a cyborg is someone like a full-blown metalhead or a juggalo or someone who is really into anime or Magic The Gathering or tabletop RPGs and LARPing, that sort of thing.

You can totally make friends and meet girls and be happy there, which would make you a "normie" in some robots' eyes - but no normie actually takes part in those things.

It depends on what you're into. Normie life can also be good,
>>
I hope you have a girl in mind because no one will say yes if some stranger asked them to the movies.

I suggest start a conversation about movies, then transition to movies that are playing now. She if she is interested in anything that's out right now. Then just say "do you want to go see "name of movie" with me this weekend"?
>>
>>37141620
When do I say please?
>>
>>37140641
Which is "think of her while you masturbate," of course.
>>
>>37142597
When you ask for a hand job during the previews before the movie.
>>
>>37142735
Holy fuck. You just reminded me of the most cringeworthy moment of my adolescence. I asked a female friend if it was okay if I thought about her while masturbating. Brb kms.
>>
File: 1495076652577.jpg (21KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
1495076652577.jpg
21KB, 453x453px
>>37140593
Absolutely. But you have to whimper a bit as you're saying it, as if the very thought of spending another night alone would be enough to reduce you to a snivelling ball of tears.
>>
>>37142735
I'M GONNA MASTURBATE TO YOU
DO YOU WANT TO COME AND MAKE THIS FAP SESSION INTO NORMAL SEX
>>
>>37142860
lol did she give you the okay?
>>
>>37140593
Just say something like "We should go see [insert movie here] at [insert time here], what do ya think?"
If they say no, just say "Alright, whatever" and act like their rejection means nothing to you whatsoever (and it should mean nothing).
>>
>>37142909
kek
This, OP.
Farting from nervousness also helps.
>>
if you "normally" say that, you should have enough statistics to know whether you should continue saying it or not. how is everyone missing something so obvious
>>
>>37140785
>>37141044
>>37141182

And here I am getting so frustrated when it seems easy. now I just have to hit up a girl somewhere or something.
>>
>>37142925
Yes, actually. But I'm sure that was still a weird one. I suppose I would have probably done it either way.
>>
>>37140593
dont lsiten to em OP
.of course you say please.
then you hand her a dick drawing to show that u are serious.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.