[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop being so hard on yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1480756997203.jpg (245KB, 664x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480756997203.jpg
245KB, 664x800px
Stop being so hard on yourself right now. You are a good person, and people like you, but because you are so hard on yourself you don't realize it.
>>
>>37139809
being hard on myself is how I avoid mistakes in the future. even if the actions I take to avoid those mistakes are complete withdrawal and escapism
>>
>>37139839
I didn't say stop being hard on yourself entirely, just stop being SO hard on yourself, your self-criticism is too harsh, you don't understand how little people care about your perceived defects.
>>
File: 0a4.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
0a4.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>37139809
Topzozzle.
Been approached by normies before and told I'm a disgusting degenerate.
Tried to make friends, normies openly said "I'll pass."

Females were cunts to me my whole life, so I became what they wanted me to become, a cunt.
Asshole to everyone, women in particular.

Gas the normies beta uprising now.
>>
>>37139873
I'm out of the harshness of depression, but can't get any less harsh. my self criticism still tends to be "please god just kill me now why am i alive i want to die" but it goes away after a few seconds of venting.
>>
>and people like you
I haven't talked to another human being in over two weeks
>>
>>37139899
You might not be the person I intend to talk to with this thread then.

I intend to talk to the people who look in the mirror and see a horrible deformed monster when in reality they look completely normal, or people who replay something potentially "embarrassing" they said in their head 20,000 times and want to strangle themselves to death because of it, despite the fact that nobody even remembers or cares about it.
>>
>>37139809
Thanks OP, I shouldn't be so hard on myself, you're right.

You're wrong about people liking me though.
>>
>>37139942
Thats exactly what I'm talking about though. I constantly cringe at myself and say I want to die because of past mistakes. These feelings help me avoid future mistakes, even if the suicidal ideation isn't genuine.
>>
op is a fag go kill yourself op
>>
>>37139942
>people who replay something potentially "embarrassing"
Get the fuck out holy fuck dude.
>>
>>37139942
>or people who replay something potentially "embarrassing" they said in their head 20,000 times and want to strangle themselves to death because of it
This is me. At least a dozen times a day I have flashbacks to various cringy things I've done (and I've done so many so they're always fresh ones) that grip me moaning and saying 'please no' for 15 seconds at a time at their worst.
>>
>>37139809
You're a sweetheart thank you
>>
>>37139999
I misinterpreted your post.

Why do you think anybody cares when you say something silly? Have you ever cared when anybody else said something silly? If so, for how long did you care? Doubtfully longer than a few minutes.

Self-criticism is important, but flaying yourself alive for simple, human errors is not healthy, it is not productive, it only destroys your confidence.
>>
>>37140031
Nice name dude really cool name you got there namey name name name name.
>>
>>37140077
>but flaying yourself alive for simple, human errors is not healthy, it is not productive, it only destroys your confidence.
Shows how much you know.
This is healthy.
This is how men learn.
>>
File: 1490829656455.png (251KB, 1313x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1490829656455.png
251KB, 1313x1248px
>>37140093
Its called fucking tripfagging.
Holy fuck how new fag are you right now.
Fucking sick of you.
>>
>>37140109
Learn to be beta cucks, maybe. Real men make mistakes and move on, they don't dwell on the past and self-harm.
>>
>>37140077
Can't stop. Don't know how. Won't let myself. I can't just become a carefree extrovert. I will always be a perfectionist introvert.

>>37140109
This makes me feel slightly better.
>>
>>37140132
>tripfagging without a tripcode

I'm gay btw
t. CRANK
>>
>>37140146
You don't have to become a carefree extrovert, just be a more forgiving introvert, realize that nobody cares as much as you believe when you make a mistake.
>>
I'm far from a good person. I've had plenty of opportunities, and I've squandered. I really hate who I am.
>>
>>37140185
I know nobody cares. If I am so focused on myself everyone is probably focused on themself.

Doesn't stop me from hating myself, overempathizing with cringe, hating cringe, being a perfectionist, etc.
>>
File: davidbowieontheventurebros08.png (695KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
davidbowieontheventurebros08.png
695KB, 1024x768px
>>37139809
>You are a good person, and people like you
Good joke, got any more? I need some laughter.
>>
>>37140296
Why don't you think people like you?
>>
>>37140304
There is nothing that can even make me believe otherwise. And I'm not too autistic to notice the signs.
If people liked me, there'd have been some form of proof by now.
>>
>>37139809
>people like you

No, they literally don't. I'm a fucking fat creepy borderline stalker who is worth absolutely nothing to anyone, including myself. Sometimes there's a reason to be hard on yourself.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.