[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Adolf Hitler, dare I say, a robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: adolf-hitler-9340144-2-raw.jpg (8KB, 281x406px) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler-9340144-2-raw.jpg
8KB, 281x406px
Was Adolf Hitler, dare I say, a robot?
>>
No he was a crazy normie, perhabs even chad. Grandmother told me stories and confirmed it. She lived at that time in germany and has even seen him at some events.
>>
File: le mystery man 1.jpg (51KB, 359x444px) Image search: [Google]
le mystery man 1.jpg
51KB, 359x444px
>>37138046
>>37138400

Hitler wasn't a robot or a normie.

>>37138400
>dubs
nice.
>>
>>37138046
>almost definitely had sex at some point in his life
Ew no
>>
>>37139111
And extra trips to confirm it!
>>
robots are fodder to daily Jewish brainwashing

Hitler saw through their mind control tactics and attempted to save the world from them
>>
>a famous person

absolute no
>>
File: Stalin_1902.jpg (13KB, 220x296px) Image search: [Google]
Stalin_1902.jpg
13KB, 220x296px
Was StaIin a robot?
>>
>known for being an amazing public speaker

No.
>>
>>37138046
No. He had sex with his dog, Blondi
>>
Hitler's Germany was a place where Chads and Stacies thrived. Robots were mocked mercilessly.
>>
>>37139889
there is no evidence for this.
>>
>>37139930
It's literally right there with citations. You're a fucking dope. Back to /pol/ with you, Aryan warrior.
>>
>>37138046
Hitler's penis was small and nonfunctional so maybe
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_Stefanie_Rabatsch

in short, yes
>>
>>37139953
just because some rando wrote a book on it in 1938 doesn't mean it was actually true, faggot.
>>
>>37139889
This is the redpill robots don't want to swallow. Defectives like us would have been put down like dogs in Hitler's Germany.
>>
>>37140045
All I hear from you is muh gorillan. It really hurts to know your kind was utterly despised even by the most despised kind of people in history, doesn't it? Ruins the fantasy. Truth is nazism and natsoc wasn't anywhere near a beta uprising. It was the exact fucking opposite.
>>
>>37138046
He did like his niece to piss on his face, turned him on. So it's possible, but somehow I don't think so.
>>
>>37138046
u cant be if u succeed
>>
No, he was pro-Chad and Stacy.

He also advocated living your life for your nation and your race above all else and most robots are extremely selfish
>>
>>37139930
The Weimar Republic (end of WW1 to 1933) was notoriously degenerate, it was even more degenerate than the 1920s in America what with the flappers and bootleg liquor and nigger swing music and all
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.