[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO KILL MYSELF I built up courage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8760.jpg (376KB, 1200x876px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8760.jpg
376KB, 1200x876px
GUYS WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO KILL MYSELF

I built up courage to send a msg to a qt 3.14 grill literal 10/10 and when I showed the msg to a friend she said it was terrible and cringe. I want to die and I'm even shaking.
>>
>>37137730
let it go. She will forget about it.

also, practice with ugly girls. Thats all their purpose in this life
>>
>>37137730
Should have done it in person faggit
>>
>>37137730
Take lots of blood thinners and slit your wrists. You will die really fast. Your body will start spurting blood like a woman having back to back to back orgasms.
>>
show the message to us my friend. depending on how horrible it was, it can help us determine the best way to off yourself.
>>
>>37139059
>like a woman
bad analogy
he wouldn't know anything about that
>>
File: image%3A137886.jpg (514KB, 1018x571px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A137886.jpg
514KB, 1018x571px
>>37137730
Don't die anon-kun

>original
>>
>messaging a 10/10

What the fuck were you thinking man
>>
>>37139257
This

The most attractive girls are not worth pursuing unless you're confident and in the top 5% males in terms of looks.

Being attractive usually has an effect on people; it makes them shitty and shallow and also a little weak emotionally. At least by our standards that's the case.

So don't talk to a girl who's out of your league, she won't understand where you're coming from and vice versa
>>
>>37137730
The best way to kill yourself is to recognize your mistakes and build your new, tougher, smarter and less sensible self out of the old and dead one, faggot.
>>
File: 1494602861182.png (185KB, 282x299px) Image search: [Google]
1494602861182.png
185KB, 282x299px
Do you even like this girl because of who she is and your closeness to her, or just because of her looks?

Also, tell us what the message was.
>>
>>37139341
Why don't you tell us all about the time you reinvented yourself? Must be easy, right?
>>
>>37139380
Not easy, but if you suffer for long enough you'll develop immunity for that specific thing. Now go suffer more.
>>
>>37139485
Oh sure, in theory OP could become assertive if he got rejected over and over again. But are today's women even worth fighting for? Is it even worth it, investing yourself into the one goal of getting a girlfriend and the only reward is a failed marriage and child support at best, and bitter disappointment at worst?
>>
>>37139077
Hi! I have a few questions. I'll just type them on a single message because I don't wanna spam/annoy you. And you don't have to answer if you don't want to

This will be my first comic con and I was wondering what was a good time to arrive >__< I plan on going Saturday.

Also I really like your cosplays and I was wondering that if I spotted you, if I could be able to take a picture with you.

I'm really sorry. No quiero molestar. Byeee!!!
>>
>>37137730
post the message here
originalalalalal
>>
>having a friend
Fuck off normo
>>
>>37139625
if they're known online for cosplay this kind of message probably isn't out of the norm
it's still pretty autistic but they'll almost certainly forget about it
>>
>>37139625
The emoticon is really the worst thing about it. I don't what that second to last sentence is supposed to be. But otherwise it's really just a normal message, not "cringy" or anything
>>
>>37139781
wait actually, you shouldn't have typed that last line at all. Don't apologize for asking questions and don't say Bye either.
>>
>>37139781
Translation: "I don't want to bother.".
>>
>>37139570
Who said it was worth it. I don't talk to girls and I'm kinda repulsed by them right now. They seem to be too much of a pain in the ass to even bother with. Worthy girls are rare to find.
>>
>>37139625

thats like implying you will annoy the bitch, whats wrong with you? anyone can take pictures with cosplay girls as far as I imagine theres no need to ask for a fuckin permission dude. what are you sorry for? also you are "wondering" a lot

ask her out if you think shes in your league and be confident. If you don't know how to be confident watch fuckin school of life or ted-ed on confidence you piece of shit.
>>
>>37139846
Ok that's actually pretty cringe, I'm sorry. That last line was actually the worst thing about it

> you don't have to answer if you don't want to
It's not a big deal that you said that, but it's still bad. She doesn't need you to tell her that and it just makes you look weak.

> >__<
bad idea

>I'm really sorry. No quiero molestar. Byeee!!!
horrible idea. Being apologetic over nothing is really bad if you're a guy
>>
To take them out with you.
>>
>>37137730
What made you think you even had a chance with a 10/10?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.