[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: criticism.jpg (575KB, 1069x3000px) Image search: [Google]
criticism.jpg
575KB, 1069x3000px
Do you play any instruments, robot?
How long have you played?
What kind of music do you play?
Do you sing to it?
Which piece do you play the best?
Or which one do you just like playing more than the others?
What's your musical happy place like?
>>
>>37137409
>Do you play any instruments, robot?
guitar, acoustic and electric
>How long have you played?
8ish months
>What kind of music do you play?
I mainly play folk because it's summer and i have to stand up to play electric so when i install my ac i might play electric
>Do you sing to it?
yeah
>Which piece do you play the best?
anything by neutral milk hotel
>Or which one do you just like playing more than the others?
i like playing holland 1945 and two headed boy
>What's your musical happy place like?
in my room on my bed, but guitar center is neato too
>>
>>37137409
>that comic
I would love some critique of my original character art but nobody cares about your work unless it's of sexy people from the latest normie tv show. Fanart can go to fucking hell
>>
>>37137582
Checked out the band, they actually sound really nice. Thanks!
>>
>>37137627
I don't think I'm qualified to look over your drawing, anon.
>>
>>37137409
Guitar
10 years
mostly rhythm metal, whatever I want
>Do you sing to it?
no
rhythm to Constant Motion by Dream Theater
no
there is no happy
>>
File: Screenshot_20170519-200930.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170519-200930.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I play guitar but i never had a teacher and i dont really know anything about music, i just learned how to play by ear, listening to find the right notes to a song. Moat of thw time i just play covers but sometimes i think of a cool riff

This was from last week
https://youtu.be/lP-XRDYscGg
>>
File: 436042_1348244951870_500_283.jpg (84KB, 499x283px) Image search: [Google]
436042_1348244951870_500_283.jpg
84KB, 499x283px
>>37137679
I'm just trying to communicate my emotions through the only thing I'm a little good at
Why doesn't anyone understand my body horror sci-fi parasite based dystopian aesthetic
>>
>>37137784
That actually sounds really nice.
Is it self-written, or somebody else's?
>>
I play bass, drums, and keyboard. Ive played bass 6yrs, but i havent been taking it seriously until now. Ive been playing drums for 9 months, and keyboard for 1 month. I play a lot of blues, jazz, rock, and, metal. I cant sing.
>>
played the drums for some years, but I never really got actually good nor did I really try to.
What I'd really like to play is the pipe organ, however I can't even play a piano and being 26 not sure if I still got it in me to learn an instrument. Also, lectures are kinda expensive
>>
>>37137825
Well, I mean, I just don't know anything about how to draw well so what criticism I can give you is limited and probably not very useful.
>>
>>37137845
Well, if you look up how a chord is constructed and play around with that a little you can play a lot of things.
Alternately you could try to learn to read notes and play on a shitty keyboard from China.
>>
Guitar, bass, keyboards, ukelele, some drums.
Almost seven years.
None in particular.
>Do you sing to it?
Yeah but I suck. Luckily voice editing software exists.
I don't really play other people's songs anymore, but I like this one a lot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HOg7uRajBk
No idea what this means.
>>
>>37137831
Written? I dont know how to "write" music, i just get an idea then record it. I have 6 gorillion <1min clips i never get around to doing anything with because i have no pc because my last one broke or proper way to record because im too poor, the amp was a gift from my parents like 4 years ago (the head is a peavey 6505) and the guitar i foind for 100 at a yatd sale then i paid like 100 for them to set it up and put a new pickup in.
>>
>>37137858
Sorry, it's not you, I'm just a frustrated sperg working at a grocery store who is desperate to publish a comic book before I fade away or kill myself
>>
>>37137409
Electric guitar for a few years.
I like thrash metal and grunge but I can't concentrate on singing and playing at the same time.
I want to play stuff that sounds good but my hands aren't fast enough.

Like this is me failing to understand vektor.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1onVEhuTBWp

I don't struggle so hard with slayer tunes.
>>
>>37137957
What I mean is it sounds nice, so I was wondering if you made that piece or you're playing somebody else's music at that moment.

>>37137998
It's ok dude. I feel ya.

>>37138062
I feel you with the speedy thing, I too have tard coordination. I'd suggest you try learning house of the Rising Sun, the Animals' version. It teaches you pretty well how to play while singing.
>>
>>37137998
post some stuff mang
>>
>>37137409
>what do you play?
Drums, some bass, learning acoustic now, play the accordion from time to time. Probably going to mix electric guitar in there as well, and I am a fan of harmonicas.
>what kind of music do you play
Various things, rock and metal mostly, maybe a little country from time to time.
>do you sing it
Very, very rarely. Something like this would be a slight exception: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKlw3Cok-dM but I much prefer just playing songs.
>which piece do you play the best
Hard to say honestly.
>how long have you been playing
I've been playing instruments most of my life, starting with drums and harmonica as a lad.
>>
>>37138155
Yeah, it was my idea, i pretty much listen to a lot of metal and spew out these ripoff synthesizations of different genres
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.