[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey bro. Girls, say hi to my brother. >Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: eHFR2pp_d.jpg (60KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
eHFR2pp_d.jpg
60KB, 640x426px
>Hey bro. Girls, say hi to my brother.

>Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Anooooonnn

>Whatcha up to tonight? Want a taco?
>>
>>37135256
Do I look like a fucking Mexican?
Who the fuck are you people, where am I?
>Fucking potato stew for dinner again.
>>
>no drugs or alcohol
Nah I already ate, probs just gonna chill. Have fun talking about your vaginas or whatever girls do.
>>
>>37135256
I-is it fish?
>>
>roleplaying with autists on 4chan

What kind of pathetic faggot makes these threads? You are a fucking embarrassment.
>>
File: yes.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
Im doing alright, just reached d4 on league so pretty happy. How are you ladies doing, what movie are you watching?
>>
>>37135256
>wipe cum on sister like I came to room to do
>leave
>>
Sorry ladies, I prefer hot dog.
>>
>>37135256
All of my sisters friends are ugly and/or fat, and have terrible, shrieking personalities. I'm so glad i don't live at home anymore so I don't have to deal with her constant fucking sleepovers with loud and annoying friends
>>
>>37135256
Sure, I'll take a taco
Sit between the two roasties with the broken necks.
Silently eat 6 tacos while staring at the table.
Spoil the end of the movie.
Leave
>>
>>37135256
I would probably say no but,
how do I approach this situation if i actuallty want a taco? Do I awkwardly bend down and make myself a taco while they are staring at me? What do I say? Is it weird if I say nothing but hey and thanks? I don't understand interaction
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9qTl2y-aes
>>
>>37135495
what website are all you newfaggots coming from?
>>
>>37135939
>Yeah, sure. Can you hand me a shell? Thanks. Ok, let's see what we've got here...hey, what are you guys watching anyway?
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>run back to room
>hide in there until they leave
>>
>>37136167
Thank you for the info anon
>>
File: FaceApp_1494072211119.jpg (168KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1494072211119.jpg
168KB, 555x555px
Hello ladies. Your Supreme has arrived
>>
>>37136187
>MOOOOOOOMMMMMM ASHLEY AND HER FRIENDS ARE HOGGING THE TEEEEVEEEE
>>
File: hungup.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
hungup.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
I've basically become a cuck for my sister and her friends.

I am 34 years old and had to move back home recently, she is 21. Her and her friends basically treat me like a slave. for example I cook for them and buy them food. I used to be a chef but lost my job after I sexually harassed multiple waitresses over the course of 8 years (I am a sex pest, to be honest, for example I would intentionally shape customers food like a penis and tell the waitress to expect mre where that came from, or make the food cold on purpose so I could make joke about them being hot)

She threatens to tell everyone what I lost my job for if I don't comply. it fucking sucks, fucking bitch.
>>
>>37136235
>AAAAASSSHLLLEEEEEYYYY
>GET OFF THE TV I WANT TO PLAY BLOODBORNE
>>
>>37136297
ASHELY GET OFF THE TV OR I'LL TELL MOM ABOUT YOUR ABORTION
>>
>>37135256
Just take it to my room, please.
>>
>>37136347
ASHLEY GET OFF THE TV OR I'LL TELL TYRONE THAT YOU CHEATED ON HIM
>>
>>37136273
do you get hugs or any nice treatment?
>>
>>37136149
I think it's all the newfags going to /pol/ then venturing off to other boards
>>
>>37136235
>>37136297
>>37136347
>>37136414
I've never understood why Stacey was the default bitchy whore girl name when Ashley was clearly the more obvious choice. I've never known a non-hot, non-total bitch Ashley.
>>
>>37135256
What the hell are you doing in my house? Did my roommate let you in?
Why are you our soda and using our Netflix? Get the fuck out
>>
>>37135939
>yeah actually, thanks
>what are we watchin?
/r9k/, masters of social interaction
>>
>>37136471
My cousin's wife Ashley is ugly and also really sweet and she's been married to him for 10 years
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.