[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the moment that made you ask yourself why you even try?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

Hey robots, curious to know what your breaking point was... The moment your will to pursue things died.
>>
>>37133034
When I was 7 and my dad told me that no matter what I did I would always be a failure
>>
>>37133077
He was right you know.
>>
When I realized I've got erectile dysfunction.
>>
File: 1476921868154.jpg (252KB, 978x1292px) Image search: [Google]
1476921868154.jpg
252KB, 978x1292px
>>37133429
Haha, Manlet has a broken dick,classic tbqh.
>>
>>37133034
when i realized how cringy i acted trying to get some crush.
>>
>>37133458
h-how did you even know about my height?

Being 5'7'' did not stop me from getting a 7/10 gf, though. But my broken dick stopped me from keeping her, and she left with my will to leave.
>>
File: 20160329_110106479_M.jpg (342KB, 1920x1281px) Image search: [Google]
20160329_110106479_M.jpg
342KB, 1920x1281px
>>37133471
Greentext this or I don't believe you.
>>
>>37133496
Shortfags should be gassed tbvh, aside from that you are a failed normie. Get off my fucking board.
>>
>>37133500
nothing to greentext. i messaged her on facebook with shit like ''thinking about you'', ''you the prettiest'' and in desperate attempts to keep the conversation going i talked about minecraft. didn't talk to her in school, i was too scared, i just sent messages.
>>
File: 1487888703031.png (218KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1487888703031.png
218KB, 330x319px
>>37133613
>in desperate attempts to keep the conversation going i talked about minecraft
>>
Every time my life went to shit, had to rebuild from scratch only to fail again
>>
>>37133686
yep. i tried, failed and now that shit keeps me up at night
>>
>>37133613
Your baby ebonics cutesy talk backfired, and rightfully so. Girls don't like vidya man.
>>
File: 1471285107152 - Copy.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471285107152 - Copy.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>37133034
when she told me she wasnt a virgin and i was and i asked her to take mine and she said no and said "i have standards you know"
made me want to kms
>>
>>37133034
>ever having tried even once

ha ha ha
>>
>>37133034
When I realized the irrefutable and invariable truth of Bone Law.
>>
>>37133034
At 18 I had acknowledged the fact that I wasn't going to put any effort into becoming desirable for women.
>>
File: bruuuuuuuuuuuh.png (84KB, 295x250px) Image search: [Google]
bruuuuuuuuuuuh.png
84KB, 295x250px
>>37133613
I was in a similar situation
>Senior year of hs
>On basketball team
>QT sophmore basketball player randomly adds me on facebook
>oh shit goyim this is my shot
>played basketball on the weekends
>gave me her number in case we "wanted" to play basketball
>I never talk to her in school because I'm an ugly robot
>I change my statuses on playstation network everyday
>I word them in such ways that she would see them and understand
>End up telling her I like her on PSN messages
>says I should probably talk to her during our sixth period.
>we both played varsity but we were both in the gym
>Didnt go because I would get roasted in the fucking gym as any attempt to talk to her would be completely fucking obvious
>I play the field and take my time
>due to being rejected so much during middle school I know how girls act with guys they like
>I don't pursue
>She ends up talking to to other of my teammates
>I never had a chance

This was a really shitty greentext, so I'll cliff right here.

A girl randomly gives me her number and adds me on facebook. We always played basketball together, and we shared the same period at the end of the day with our respective varsity basketball teams. I sent cringy messages on my PSN status in order to talk to her.

She ended up going to prom with one of my teammates, and it went horrible for him, she didnt even say thank you even though he paid for everything. She now has a kid, and is damaged goods, so I ended up dodging a bullet.

That was the last time I had any interaction with a female. I'm not a Mgtow, Otaku robot who goes to school for computer science, and a wagecuck
>>
>>37133034
At sixteen i realized how much my father and I was alike. And I do not want to take the chance that I'll act like he did during my parent's marriage.
>>
>your will to pursue things died
It hasn't, so far. I still want knowledge, want to see things, catch moments. Or just see shit done that I desire .
My wish to pursue women mostly died when I realized they are never yours to keep. She'll never be truly MINE, no matter what she claims today or tomorrow.
That however, took a lot of desires with it. Like career, social status etc. Why be the reliable guy when I have nothing to rely on myself?
>>
File: 20161231_154948.png (242KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
20161231_154948.png
242KB, 500x321px
>>37133034
Hard to pinpoint an exact moment, personally. For me, every time i fucked up, a little part of me died on the inside and there's never anything that lifts me back up
>>
>>37133766
You aren't a real robot until you actually try but then everything falls apart anyway.
>>
>>37133892

I know this feel and it is an awful one

I don't want to be anything like him but I have so many of the same issues he does
>>
>>37133874
you know what is worse? while i was creeping one girl out, another had genuine interest in me. she'd try to talk to me but i was dismissive and didn't really care.
i had a chance but i didn't do it because ''IF I TALK ABOUT MINECRAFT LONG ENOUGH SHE'LL HAVE TO LIKE ME!'' or whatever the fuck i was thinking back then.
if i get matches on tinder i don't dare writing anything because i'm scared i'll pull shit like this again.
>>
Getting into college and have to sustain myself with no ones help.Earning 300$ a month and for past two years mostly on ramen or rice.Full time job will pay around 500-600$ a month for entry level. Seeing americucks spending grands like they were nickels when one could change my lifestyle.Fuck my country and my life
>>
File: 1485817406693.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485817406693.png
34KB, 633x758px
No specific moment, but the last few years have been weird. I've been a NEET since I graduated high school some years back, and I don't know what to do with future. I like the though of having a family someday but I find myself very cynical of women. If I ever could snag a wife wouldn't I just get cheated on, or divorced anyways? If I did get lucky and find a legit good wife then I would be the one to fuck it up somehow.

Everything is shitty. Time goes by faster than it used to. We should be on mars by now. Instead people are autistically screeching about politics every fucking day. I think the isolation of being home everyday sitting at my computer is finally getting to me. I'm being more and more convinced of the International Jewish Conspiracy and that everything is just a big game to them. The Satan (Saturn/Moloch) worshiping elites are pure evil, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to contact demons or aliens.

See? I sound fucking crazy. There is no race-mixing agenda. There is no anti-white agenda. Everything is fine, right guys? Everything is fine. Surely /pol/ must be satire, and I'm just that one autistic idiot who actually bought into some of it. I should just be an athiest, go to college and get an art degree while having tinder one night bangs. That's the American Dream nowadays.

I feel dead inside. I'll just keep telling myself Jesus Christ is the truth. I don't like doing this though since every time I get religious I have vivid nightmares. I'm also convinced sex demons have come after me. Floating above my bed seeing mist feeling cold air with a "lust feeling" as it gets me off. Has happened a few times. Praying and what not helps but at the same time being more religious seems to attract negative entities. But I'm not crazy, right guys? Right?
>>
>>37133034
I gave up when I realized I was a lazy, unattractive fuck. No matter how much make up I put to cover my acne, how much medication I take, how much I work out, how much I actually try to get that one girl...It doesn't work.

I'm going to study for a shit degree, I'm alone, I've never made any friends, and I just fucking feel empty inside. I'm 19. I'm so young and so healthy I shouldn't even hang on here. I feel like I fake it but this feeling is so goddamn gut-wrenching. I just want to stay in this room forever, navigating across the Internet.

TLDR I gave up last October when all of the above unloaded like a semi-auto in my belly.
>>
File: nahope.png (615KB, 805x824px) Image search: [Google]
nahope.png
615KB, 805x824px
>>37133034
breaking point was my last birthday, i have literally 0 friends. Usually it doesn't bothers me, but my neighbors had a birthday party and I felt like such a pathetic loser.
>>
>>37133915
Try what? If you've even attempt to court a female you aren't a robot.
>>
When I herniated my back trying to get in shape to get a stringer body.
>>
File: 2654620954_cd9f2eb21c_z.jpg (75KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2654620954_cd9f2eb21c_z.jpg
75KB, 500x375px
>>37133034
I mutilated my face a decade ago, but only the past few years it's really been sinking in that it's permanent.
I will never know what I would've looked like. My friends are gone. My oneitis is gone. My family hates me.
I just spend my free time crying while playing games. However, the days I'm not crying are the worst. The days on which I feel nothing.
>>
>>37135861
What did you do to your face anon?
>>
>>37135938
I went insane and tried to wash the bad thoughts out. You don't wanna see what years of constant soap does to skin and hair.
I know it's easy to blame others, but... why didn't anyone do anything...? Stop me, tie me down, knock me out, anything..?
>>
>>37134556
>But I'm not crazy, right guys? Right?
You sound a little crazy. Hang in there, Anon.
>>
Basically right now

>I need to make more money
>In order to make more money, I need to study
>In order to pay my studies, I need to make more money
>We are back at the beggining

I cant get a loan anywhere because of reasons and even with a 50% discount I cant afford, and even if I did, the fact that I live in Brazil means my life will always be shit.

But thats cool, just gotta keep doing what Im doing and try to settle things straight
>>
>>37136172
on a scale from 1-10 how brown are you?
>>
i always do
everything i do fails for some reason
i cant even chop an apple without it going on the floor
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.