[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daughter Sleeps around, Reddit Fiercely Defends her Behavior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/6c2lwt/i_making_my_daughter_move_out_of_the_house/

>Father makes post about daughter sleeping around and calls her a prostitute/whore
>Reddit gets mad at him for not respecting daughter's sexual freedom

Thoughts? I'd like some smart anons to post a few paragraphs on how they feel about this whole issue.

Also, if that tripfag thewitchking is here you'd better contribute to this thread.
>>
>>37132154
Based dad desu
>>
>>37132154
Just as the girl is free to sleep around, the father is free to kick her out. Unless she's under 18.
Is it shitty that he's kicking out her own daughter? Absolutely. But the daughter should have known it was a possibility.
>>
>>37132154
desu "stay out of my life" kind of goes both ways.
>>
most of the top upvoted posts are agreeing with him though

my opinion? he obviously didn't raise her right.
>>
>>37132154
This is why you teach your children early on what the immense positives of abstinence is

13 is the ideal time to show STD rates, effects of single motherhood on children, divorce rates, and even weird shit like stretched out roasties

Any father that forgets to do this shouldn't have been a father
>>
Want your own life? Get your own house. It's that simple.
>>
>>37132154
what kind of cuck dad would be okay with seeing his daughter in bed with two dudes

this guy did the right thing
>>
You know how the old adage goes... two guys in the sheets put her ass on the streets.
>>
If he should stay out of her life, she can keep her sleeping helps out of his house. He did the right thing.
>>
>>37132154
>Dad goes on Reddit

Geez I wonder why his kid's a whore.
>>
>>37132154
You're saying that Reddit is defending her actions, but the top comment is "his house, his rules, kick her out"
>>
>>37132154
And one day his whore of a daughter is going to become a mother. I feel bad for her offspring.

How did it come to this?
>>
>father is a redditfag

No suprise she turned out that way.
>>
>>37132860
i know chronic redditors are cancer, but it's pretty much a normie site now. my sister goes on reddit ffs
>>
>>37132927
She's probably fucking the whole town too.
>>
>>37132154
He sounds like a faggot and this is his and his wife's fault for being even a little tolerant of "sex, drugs, alcohol" and raising their kids like that, but it's good that he finally put his foot down and kicked her out because her behavior's disgusting.
>>
He brought it on himself. What kind of sick fucking mentality is that? "Sex, drugs, alcohol, whatever."
>>
>>37132891
>How did it come to this?

A gradual breakdown of religious and moral values regarding sex, starting with the "sexual revolution" in the 1960s. This is what kind of mutant fucking abomination society has become and it's only been about 50 years. It's gonna get worse and worse.
>>
Daily reminder, you atheist brainlets.
>>
All of the comments are agreeing with the dad

The thread has 1000+ upvotes

Also this sounds like his fault
>>
Most of the comments seem to agree with the dad which is good. However, I've seen a few comments suggesting tha girls having sex with tens of guys and getting double teamed is normal in college. God damn I hate American degeneracy.
>>
why do you know about this being posted at all? do you actually go on reddit?
>>
reddit threads and posters should be perma banned
>>
File: 1487962747771.gif (653KB, 201x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487962747771.gif
653KB, 201x281px
Linking reddit should be a bannable offense.
Fuck off.
>>
>>37132893
>>37132757
>>37132471
>>37132430
>>37132418
>>37132355
I found some dads.
Only a teenage would not understand why he is kicking her out.
>>
All she had to do was keep it out of her home and she couldn't. What a fucknig idiot
>>
>>37132355
The ideal situation is to actually teach your kids about safe and responsible sex. The problem is that people gravitate towards two extremes on the issue; telling them to go out and do whatever the fuck they want, or not providing them with adequate information about it whatsoever. Really, there is a balance between "feel free to be a total slut/manwhore" and "if you don't wait until marriage and only have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation then you will burn in hell for all eternity". Generally you want your kids to have sex only in responsible ways with people they love and trust. Fear-mongering and encouraging promiscuity are both sadly common.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.