[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your opinion on public nudity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

Your opinion on public nudity?
>>
>>37129147
Cool as long as I can Jack off in public.
>>
>>37129147
I think it's fine, if it's in an area where it is guaranteed to be an area where no children are around.
But most men (and women, when it comes to chads) think being naked is an invitation to touching, which it is not. That mentality needs to be changed for public nudity to become commonplace.
>>
>>37129214
>180 in middle of post
wut
>>
THE KIDS THOUGH!

>men wear no shirt its all fine
>women with no shirt call the fuckin cops
>kids under 5 walk around naked nobody gives a damn
>its really not like the body changes drastically where all the same stuff is in its same place

People just dont like the idea that they cant fuck what they see so they made it illegal to be naked.
>>
>>37129147
i wish i could.

i'm skinyfat and my penis is uglily curved.
>>
>>37129147
No dice because exhibitionists ruin it for everyone
>>
>>37129333
im skinny fat and have a perfectly straight penis. I walk around with my shirt off sometimes, even if i have to suck in the gut. And your penis is fine man, ive got some friends with curved dicks. Just be proud of it. And be happy when stacy doesnt get to use it because shes a fucking retarded whore! so thats a plus for you. take a load of your shoulders.

also if you really want to straighten your dick out, all you have to do is to put your hand on the opposite side of the curve and massage it to curve the other direction firmly yet smoothly for a couple of months. Do it every day and the tissue will learn which direction to go. suddenly straight dick.
>>
>>37129370
no but my flaccid dick is also curved. not only curved but small. but if it was straight, i wouldn't be too bothered about the size.

but thanks i'll try it
>>
>>37129147
It's stupid and should remain illegal except on your own property or innawoods. Even if it was legal, social pressures would shame anyone for being naked in public anyway considering how prude people naturally are.

At the very least, underwear that sufficiently covers your lower bits should be required simply for hygenic purposes. I'm not going to sit in the same spot where some hpv ridden whore rubbed her genital warts all over.
>>
>>37129258
>Are you ok with public nudity?
Yes
>Will public nudity be feasible?
No
>>
People who are nude in public should be executed
>>
People who are executed should be nude in public
>>
>>37129403
with enough gentle massaging you could increase the length by about a half inch. its all about the blood flow and gentle stretching. im sorry you have a small penis anon, that must suck. But remember, when you finally get a gf, and you will one day, its all about how you use it. You only need three inches to make a girl come. The gspot is there for a reason. I strongly suggest, unironically getting 20 pounds of pussy and ass and practicing some sex techniques.
>>
>>37129147
As long as it's thick in the right way like OP I'm fine with it.
>>
>>37129646
It's not so bad actually. It doesn't feel ridiculously small when i hold it. But yes, seeing bigger folks makes me jealous. But if it was straight it could be like 5inches. The curve is what makes it shorter. Anyway, i'll jelq it off still
>>
>>37129316

Kek, spotted the roasty. Where exactly do men wear no shirt "all the time". Oh right, the beach, that's fucking it. Meanwhile in 99% of public society you roasties are wearing less covering clothing than most men would be caught dead wearing. To top it off you complain about air conditioning be sexist instead of simply dressing appropriately.
>>
>>37129207
You are the reason why bra industry is making millions. WHY ARE YOU ENABLING THE JEWS YOU UNCIVILIZED NO SELF CONTROL FUCK
>>
>>37129908
DO NOT JELQ! Thats harmful. The massaging technique is just to increase blood flow on the inverted part.
>>
someone give me some pseudo science bullshit on why shame is useful evolutionary speaking
>>
Fun fact, you can be nude in some non-beach public places in San Francisco as long as you have a towel to sit on
Also I'm not ok with public nudity simply because 99% of the time it isn't the sexy people you want to check out who are naked, it's the other people. I don't want to see the other people naked
>>
>>37130581
You can't trust a slut. A man needs to know the bitch he's getting pregnant is actually going to get pregnant with his kids and not someone else's, who he'll then have to raise unaware that his bloodline is about to die out.
>>
my fav thing to mazturbate to in google imagez
>>
>>37130097
How do i massage though ? Like do i make 'ok' sign with my finger and slide from base to tip or what ?
>>
>>37129147
>Woman goes naked in public
>People giggle, some guys take pics, most cheer and men try to hit on her.
>Police come, they smirk and say "okay, you've had your fun, let's go" cover her in a blanket, give her a ride home in their police car and press no charges.

>Man goes naked in public, or maybe is clothed and a kid sees his buttcrack when he bends over.
>People are openly disgusted, parents run away with their children and act like they were traumatized.
>Police come, arrest the man, gets charged with all sorts of crimes and is listed as a Registered Sex Offender.

I don't get it, guys.

Are women immune to the law?
>>
>>37129147
It's disgusting whores need to cover u their disgusting bodies
>>
>>37129646
>if gently massage my nose it will grow
>if I gently massage my lips they will grow
>if I gently massage my legs they will grow

Yeah, maybe in fucking adolescence. That wouldn't do shit as an adult.
>>
>>37129147
It can't work past 40 IMO old people need to be gassed for looking Wrinkly and ugly AF
>>
>>37131200
im a nutritionist and experienced in calisthenics. Im absolutely certain that an adult can change their bodies, but it does take more time as an adult.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
>>37129147
Depends. What's the policy about public erections? In in my late 20's and my penis still gets hard randomly several times per day like a teenager. I can't be running off to a hiding spot every time my beast decides he wants attention. More so, I'd love to proudly say walk through a public place my dick throbbing hard for no reason, but I wouldn't want to be seen as a degenerate.
>>
File: jennifer_connelly_nude_scenes.jpg (53KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
jennifer_connelly_nude_scenes.jpg
53KB, 600x450px
>>37130063
I am from Europe and nobody here cares if the tits are out. However the OP was asking us about public nudity (which I am against). Tits are fine because men have those too. It's no trouble. Penises and vagina's should stay indoors though.
>>
>>37131277
>What's the policy about public erections?

I've been to a couple nudist places as a teen-aged boy with my parents.

They tend to be extremely conservative as a reaction to the nudity...very conscious the public considers these places degenerate places where orgies happen and pedos strut around or something, so they go overboard to seem wholesome and bland.

Consequently, getting an erection was on a par with attempting sexual assault or something. I got in trouble both times we went because I was at an age where watching paint dry would give me an erection, much less seeing females naked.

After two times, my parents decided they'd go without me.
>>
Public nudity is a normie thing, they are pretty close to walking around nude anyway especially in summer months, losing one or two more items of clothing wont make any difference
>>
>>37131445
>on a par with attempting sexual assault

I mean people in charge got mad, not that they called the cops on me.

>>37131244
This shit never bothered me somehow. I was kinda like, "huh, so that's how old people's bodies look".
>>
>>37131445
>After two times, my parents decided they'd go without me.
Sounds like shitty parents.
>>
>>37129147
degenerate, you shouldnt see anyone but your children and wife/husband naked.
>>
>>37129147
Why do models with this body type never do hardcore?
>>
>>37131445
went once when i was around 13. think i was the only one under 40 and most were in their 60s and 70s.

spent weekend being bored shitless trying really hard not to kill my interest in sex by looking at the acres of wrinkled pockmarked stretched out saggy flesh.

worst thing about the trip:
group of people talking & some woman told my dad right in front of me that it was a shame i didn't take after him "down under" & all these old fucks started laughing at me including my parents

no wonder i'm still a khhv
>>
>>37131888

not even trying to be funny but that sounds stone cold my m8, i mean about them all laughing at you, i doubt it would have ever gotten over that
>>
>>37131110
>Are women immune to the law?
Were you born yesterday? The pussy pass is a thing in gynocentric societies.
>>
>>37131888

>>37131445 here. Didn't get that, but I def learned to be ashamed of getting horny. My parents really got strict about things like not letting me close the door to my room and checking my computer use after the second time we went. I wasn't supposed to masturbate because I was "disrespecting women" if I did that.
>>
File: OWO.png (2MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
OWO.png
2MB, 1280x960px
>>37129147
THICC AS HECC
POST MORE THICC
>>
>>37129214
What's wrong with children seeing nudity? The sex is the part that fucks kids up, they don't need to see a woman getting bent over and banged like she owed somebody money but a titty or a dick isn't mentally scarring for a child.
>>
>>37129147
Degenerate, because all you'll end up with, is a bunch of femwhores getting raped, and then they'll complain about """rape culture""".
>>
>>37131812
Becuse they don't need to in order to make good money.
>>
>>37131927
>i doubt it would have ever gotten over that
basically never did. my parents are friends with her and husband so i still see them regularly & everytime i do i remember that.

>>37132057
>I wasn't supposed to masturbate because I was "disrespecting women" if I did that.
holy fuck.
>>
>>37129214
Shiieieeet I thought parking my Lamborghini with the keys in ignition, in the middle of Detroit was safe, and a massive sign "this car is unlocked" was safe...

You trying to tell me that people will think I'm inviting them to take my Lamborghini?
We sure need to fix the mentality about stealing things...

>tldr: your point is fucking retarded
>>
>>37132206

Your point is fucking incoherent.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.