[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever noticed most single mothers only have boys? Why is this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1458529397221.jpg (54KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458529397221.jpg
54KB, 720x960px
Have you ever noticed most single mothers only have boys? Why is this?
>>
>>37129087
I'm guessing since they're single moms, daddy didn't stick around long enough to impregnate mom and get her to pump out another baby who could've been another gender.

But I've seen single moms with girls too. But yeah, boys seem to be most common.
>>
>>37129087
how do you know they're boys? they aren't even old enough to figure out their own identities yet
>>
scientifically speaking, in tough times women are born more so more people can be made. in easy times men are more likely to be born. women have it easy whether in a relationship or not. boom
>>
>>37129232
Serious question: are you retarded?
>>
>>37129087
Because men are less likely to abandon little girls.

It's really that simple.
>>
>>37129343
He's not wrong, though he neglected to mention that single mothers are much more often a modern, first world, western thing, so conditions are high for these women ergo they are more likely to have boys.

It's why in more developed countries there are more men and in undeveloped countries there are more women. There are other factors at play of course but it's a big one.
>>
superior black seed
>>
>>37129087
Robots in training.

Women don't know how to raise men.
>>
>>37129087
>Have you ever noticed most single mothers only have boys? Why is this?

Oh jeez, it was the exact opposite when I was growing up.

We lived in a trailer park, and probably 2/3 of the trailers were single moms between the ages of 20 and 40 who always looked about 20 years older than they really were.

For some reason, a lot of them had only daughters. Of the kids my age, the girls outnumbered the boys by about 2 to 1.

And those girls were all the skankiest, sluttiest girls you could image, god bless 'em. They seriously were in competition with each other to see who could lose their virginity the earliest and who could rack up the most number of guys fucked.
>>
>>37129087
I've noticed just the opposite actually
>>
>>37130699
>so conditions are high for these women ergo they are more likely to have boys.
The sex of a child is determined by the father's sperm, not the mother's egg. It's determined at the moment of conception, there aren't conditions that will change that.
>>
>>37131685
it is true that in tough times, a pregnant woman will more often than otherwise, give birth to a girl

just because you've never heard the fact before does not mean its not true
>>
I've heard the length of a dick (and therefore the distance sperm has to travel/change temperature) can influence it, so longer = boy, smaller = girl.
Would make sense if they're the typical slut who gets with a guy for his dick and then gets dumped, especially all the girls with jungle fever.
>>
>>37129087
Maybe androgen exposure is influenced by environmental factors in the same way puberty is.

Makes sense to me.
>>
>>37129087
and the kids are mostly black too
>>
>single mother goes for the high test asshole wife beater type of man(usually a black guy, but can be white)
>this type of man has high testosterone
>men with high testosterone are more likely to leave their wives
>men with high testosterone are more likely to have boys
>>
>>37132241
could that mean that roastie daughters tend to have (more) beta fathers, so in turn they seek chad to get their dose of male 'role figure'?
>>
File: 1492355338965.jpg (40KB, 467x609px) Image search: [Google]
1492355338965.jpg
40KB, 467x609px
>>37129087
Completely random chance. The sperm determines the sex of the child so only fathers play a role in the sex of children. There's basically a 50/50 shot that it will be a boy or a girl. The sex of the child has nothing to do with the mother or pregnancy, and occurs at conception. Anything that tries to provide alternate theories is pseudo-science bullshit.
>>
>>37131773
Can I have some sauce on that, anon? Repeating it is one thing, but I can't truly accept it until you give me some stats.
>>
>>37129087
There is this hypothesis that the most dominant person defines the sex of the baby.
So a dominant man is more likely to abandon the woman than a beta guy.
>>
>>37129087
I'd bang that girl to be honest with y'all. Vagina, mouth and ass without question.
>>
>>37129087
More boys are born than girls anyway. Single mom, or not. I think this is especially true for first borns, but that could be bullshit. I heard firstborns tend to be male and look like their dad so he knows it's his and sticks around. Evolution shit. It also explains why black men always take off, because they all look the same.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.