[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't even, a random girl gave me a hug at the bar yesterday,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1487869666580.jpg (252KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1487869666580.jpg
252KB, 1333x2000px
I don't even, a random girl gave me a hug at the bar yesterday, i asked her why, and she replied with "you looked like you needed one".

I don't get it, is she trolling me or did she genuinely mean it?
>>
>>37127141
Don't look into it. She's one of those girls who had 20 orbiters at once in high school because she knew the precise amount of affection to give each one to keep them running back.

If she really carted she would have started an actual conversation.
>>
^This.Some women just like to act like Mary Sues just to appear like a perfect and the ideal woman in her friends' eyes.
>>
You should've killed her right then and there, how fucking condescending can one be
>>
>>37127251
This. I fucking hate when people say shit like that. Fuck off you hippie pieces of shit. Don't mistake my discontent with the world with my personal inner sadness. You're part of what's wrong.
>>
>>37127180
>an actual conversation.

Words sometimes don't mean shit. Also women are more aware of how important human touch is.
>>
>>37127141
>, is she trolling me
yes, women do that kind of weird shit all the time
>>
>>37127141
It's impossible to know what her motivations were. Is it really necessary to understand them? Regardless of the reasoning, a human being randomly reached out to you to try and alleviate some of your suffering. That's pretty special. Take it at face value.
>>
File: 1492184749675.jpg (87KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1492184749675.jpg
87KB, 540x540px
>>37127332
It feels suspicious though, i have never had anyone to hug me i think.
>>
>>37127294
>words sometimes don't mean shit
This exact reasoning can be applied to human contact, especially when it's coming from a stranger
>>
>>37127397
She's done more than enough for a stranger. She took a few moments to 1.) realize that he seems down/lonely, 2.) treated him with human decency and care. Who cares what her motiviation was? It was a nice thing to do.
>>
>>37127383
Now you have. There's no reason to invalidate it. What is there to be suspicious about?
>>
>>37127439
end your life you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1330441463504.jpg (19KB, 368x456px) Image search: [Google]
1330441463504.jpg
19KB, 368x456px
>wahh i wish a girl would hug me i'm so lonely
>girl hugs
>wahh why are women so evil
never change /r9k/
>>
>>37127996
take his advice >>37127853
>>
>>37127141
she saw a beta male and her maternal instinct went off the charts
>>
>>37127996
this. if a random qt hugged me I would be euphoric for at least a week
>>
>>37129130
That's your problem. Live for something other than female gratification.
>>
>>37127180
holy shit i knew one of these
>>
What you need (and what I need as well) is a fucking blowjob at least, but nope, reserved for chads only. She hugged you like a mother would hug a child, nice gesture I guess but.......its not gonna cover the spread.
>>
girls are naturally very compassionate. don't pervert it into something and be a beta
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.