[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's friday Post good feels here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: yeeess.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
yeeess.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>It's friday
Post good feels here
>>
ok let's do it

http://frideynight.com/
>>
>>37125362
>tfw going to a house party with over 70 people invited
>first party ever
just kill me desu
>>
>its going to be another friday spent alone, indoors, on 4chan
>>
File: Screenshot_20170519-054901.png (255KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170519-054901.png
255KB, 1080x1920px
Crypto feels r the best feels
>>
Made eye contact with oneitis #3 today
>>
i was invited to a party, what do bros:

1. go and suffer from humiliation and get ignored by everybody
2. don't go and suffer from loneliness and regret
>>
This week I got rated as 60% disabled so I get 1k/month extra money
>>
>>37127301
Just go, make it like a mission. Your objective is to make small talk, more than once. Turn up 2-3 hrs late so people are partially lubed up already, the Chads and Stacys have already paired off and those who remain should be more open to quirkiness and bantz. It's that or regret.
Do. It.
>>
Probably beer, sushi, animu and vidya like usual
>>
>>37127342
In what way are you disabled? I don't want to subject myself to wage slavery much longer. A month into work at dairy queen and I want to fucking die. Let me in on your secrets.
>>
>>37125678
I wish I had more money to put into crypto
>>
>>37127735
It's through the VA so not available to you. Idk how the non vets neets do it
>>
>>37125362
It's Kung-pow Friday.
Boyfriend who lives in a different time zone 3000 miles away will be off work early today.
My favorite/mostly only thing I really enjoy doing is spending time with him.
Only see him online for 6 months now.
Miss him all the time, sad I can't touch him, kiss him, hold him etc.
Today I get to see him sooner than I typically would.

It's Kung-pow Friday!
>>
>>37128087
Make sure you both wear a condom to not get the AIDS
>>
>>37127428
this
it's the only way to attend parties, going in dry is the last thing you wanna do
>>
>>37127428
thanks a lot for the advice, it's very appreciated

>Your objective is to make small talk, more than once
i have no problem doing this with dudes, especially guys i know from long ago, with girls it's a lot harder

the last time, one girl started speaking to me first so we had a bit of a conversation, it went ok, but looking retrospectively i realize i screwed up because whenever we start speaking on a topic i would get all giddy that im doing so well and i would not want to ruin it, so i would just answer, "ah ok", i did this with several topics and i think she got bored of me by the end

after that we went to a different place and she was not there and it was horrible, all the girls were either speaking with one of the chads or were lumped in a big group talking to each other, i was petrified and alone, my chad friend that invited me and his qt female friend(not gf)(who i have a bit of a crush on tbqh) obviously felt sorry for me and like tried to liven me up or whatever

i don;t know, i feel especially awkward because i have already shown my power level to some of them, is it even worth going?
>>
File: 1494736403942.jpg (271KB, 673x607px) Image search: [Google]
1494736403942.jpg
271KB, 673x607px
>Samurai Jack finale tomorrow
>>
ill get payed, i can have a good meal for couple of days
>>
She wrote back again!
>>
File: 1468419442002.jpg (22KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1468419442002.jpg
22KB, 362x358px
>>37125678
Fuck off with this shit. Go circle jerk back at /biz/ you faggot
>>
>>37125678
I have 6k left including low interest debt. I wish I had the balls to invest it all in some cryptos. Instead I'm spending another weekend alone in my parents house. Same as the past few years.
>>
>start new job on Tuesday
>have nothing to do between now and then

Gonna savour being a neet for the next few days
>>
>>37129222
I mean my debts are as large as the money I have left. Because of a failed college education
>>
>>37129222
Man, invest some, 100/500/1k. But not something you could afford to lose. Safe bets for long term are BTC, ETH and LTC. If you want huge gains you can try altcoins, just go on /biz/, watch what they are shilling and buy if it's low and sell. I wish I could invest some but I'm making like 300 bucks a month
>>
>>37128546
One of the biggest problems is leaving a bad impression. You could do this:
>say you'll have to leave early, before 11pm or whatever
>walk around
>talk to randoms
>when conversation gets stale, leave
>oh sory Stacy I have to leave soon so I wanted to say hello to everyone y'know
that way you also avoid heavy topics like politics and religion
>>
>>37129305
last time i left without saying anything to anyone, but that was like 6 months ago

the next time i didn't go at all, and my chad friend said i have to come the next time, so that's why im considering going

i don't know, man im too awkward for this shit, i don't think it's possible for me to not reveal my autism levels at least a little bit
>>
>>37129388
Don't worry man, that happens to everyone. I still fuck up a lot of times.
If you go, you'll fail a lot. The plan here is to make these failures inconsequential. Just little faux passes on current music trends or whatever.
That way, when you come back, you'll barely remember some of those failures, and other people will also forget you. All you'll get is experience. Besides, most people make mistakes; the difference is that they don't give a shit.
And in terms of diplomacy, a silly short visit looks very good compared to not going; you still were there, you took the time to share with them.
>>
>>37129464
so what is your advice here

the plan is we go to one place, we eat and drink and stuff, then we move on to a nightclub

you think i should go home instead of continuing to nighclub?
>>
>>37129581
That depends on you, you can go there to see what it's like and if it gets too normie for you, then you bail. Eating out sounds easier.
Can you set up a fake call? Obviously this is all for an emergency, if you manage to stay the whole night that's great too
>>
>>37129615
well if i got no one to talk to it's better going home than just standing there autistically right? plus honestly i doubt ill have the guts to talk to any girl there
>>
>>37125362

>used to be obese
>tried losing weight
>have been sticking to my 1400kcal a day diet for a few months now
>lost almost two stone now
>wore a belt for the first time in years yesterday
>old clothes are fitting again
>looked in the mirror and genuinely liked how I looked
>realise that I have high angular cheekbones and a nice looking jaw + chin
>thought that I'd genuinely have sex with myself I could

I love weight loss!

also:

>dad bought me a laptop out of the blue, it's just what I needed!
>Shop over the road started selling 12 packs of diet coke for 4 pounds, nice!
>discovered
>>37125389 today

also bros, should I do maths physics or even engineering at uni? I've originally applied to do maths but I've been thinking that perhaps physics, especially the more applied parts might by more my speed. Hmmmm
>>
>>37130976
Congratulations on your weight loss!
Working hard to do the same here.
>>
Am a normie if i try online dating?
I don't know what else to do
>>
What's people doing to keep themselves from going insane?
>>
>tfw loud people next door to me are gone out for the evening
>comfy until at least 5am
>>
>>37127301
Do it my guy
>>
>>37132382
nah, ill just go to sleep fuck those normies

my parents will be disappointed i didn't go but i don't think i can stand looking at those bastards, wont even respond to me on fb, it's obvious im not wanted
>>
File: edgywolf1_wip.jpg (373KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
edgywolf1_wip.jpg
373KB, 800x1200px
>tfw seeing progress on my art
>>
>>37132594

>censored

but why
>>
>>37129144
Mad nocoiner
>>
>Samurai Jack finale tomorrow and Twin Peaks the day after
Gonna be a great weekend lads
>>
>>37127301
go and get totally shitfaced its the only way to enjoy parties
>>
>>37125362
I told a girl I liked her today and she said she wanted to get to know me more. We've gone out for coffee and hung out with her friends for her sisters birthday party. She's terrible at texting and can be kind of awkward but we make each other laugh and have a lot in common. I hope things work out ok. It just makes me happy to know that I'm really capable of all this.
>>
File: 1464640230486.gif (1MB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1464640230486.gif
1MB, 828x828px
>>37125362
JUST GOT HOME AND YOURE FEELING TIRED BUT YOU SEE THAT THREAD AND YOU CRACK A SMILE
>>
File: Screenshot_20170519-145627.png (99KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170519-145627.png
99KB, 1080x1920px
>>37125362

Anyone else getting this message when posting or creating a thread?
>>
>>37135151
Did I make you happy? Hope I did.
>>37135113
Good luck
>>
>>37135540
You made my willy happy :^)
>>
>>37135559
That's nice.
fag
>>
File: prQ9xCO.gif (939KB, 255x164px) Image search: [Google]
prQ9xCO.gif
939KB, 255x164px
got fired today
so fuck you
>>
I got hugged by a girl , still a incel But there is progress
>>
>>37135629
>fag

Fuck off

asdjf
>>
>>37135630
That sounds amazing my man
>>
>>37135726
Nigga I got bills to pay
Ill be homeless
>>
looking like rum and resisting the urge to call your ex kind of night lads
>>
>>37135718
I'm sorry

asdjf
>>
>>37125678
how much $ did you start with? also what app/exchange is that?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.