[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*waits for you to finish your coffee* good morning wagie. It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: neet pepe.jpg (6KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
neet pepe.jpg
6KB, 250x226px
*waits for you to finish your coffee*
good morning wagie. It's finally friday again huh? Looks like you get to enjoy another two whole days of freedom. Too bad they'll just fly by in the blink of an eye like they always do and then it's back to the office to slave away. Welp, make sure to break a leg today and mr. Bergstein might throw you an extra shekel. Another day, another dollar.
>>
Do people that post this actually have any kind of fulfilment in their lives? Like I work a whole week for shit pay and it's awful, but I can't imagine having so little to my life that I would post something so utterly pathetic.
>>
>>37124396
I know. Also, they always post like 10 of these threads at 7 in the morning each day, when they first wake up for a long day of nothingness.

Its pretty depressing desu

either that or they're a larping wage cuck
>>
>>37124396
>do people who get to spend their time doing whatever they please have any kind of fulfilment in their lives?
yes. while you're slaving away for mr. Shekelberg I'm watching slice of life anime or playing my guitar, or cooking up a delicious meal and eating it in peace etc. I feel really bad for you slaveboy.
>>
time flies so fast that it almost feels like i keep seeing this thread every 2 days or so
>>
>>37124431
>implying wagies have the time to make these threads in the morning
>>
>>37124469
>implying they don't have the time
>>
>>37124396
you're triggered and that's what op wants
>>
>>37124474
how could they when they're so busy sucking off mr. Goldbergstein early in the morning?
>>
>>37124488
What scum you are!

I'll bet you haven't even taken the S.W.E.A.T. pledge yet.

how pathetic...
>>
>>37124455
We all know you have not picked up your guitar in months not have you eaten anything that takes more than five minutes to prepare. Stop projecting how much you hate your own empty life onto wagecucks.
>>
NEETs will never know anything other than being a parasite. They'll never know what it's like to help make the world a better place, even marginally. Now, please let me finish my coffee before you respond
>>
>>37124523
Nor*

Corrections are original
>>
>>37124530
not him, but lol

>taking orders at mcdonalds and giving poor people diabetes makes the world a better place

actually made me kek.
>>
OH MR SHEKELSIRNE THANK YOU BASED MAN RHABK YOU FIR MY HALF A DAYNIF FREEDOMS S O I CZB CLEAB MY WORK SHURT TO COME BACK TO WORO

PLEASE MY FRIEBD, GIVE ME PAY CUT SSO u CAB BUY BOAT

WHATS THAT? OF COURSE ILL LICK YOURNANUS OH YES XHOP NY COCK OFF PLEADE AJD MAKE KE A TWINK BITCH

PAY CUT YES
>>
File: 1494508291970.png (28KB, 300x250px)
1494508291970.png
28KB, 300x250px
>please my friend, you need to wait, wait untill I've finished my third cup.
>>
Fuck you OP. An ugly girl has fallen in love with me despite my meagre wage and now I'm a khv but robots also hate me.
>>
>>37124541

>taking orders at mcdonalds and giving poor people diabetes makes the world a better place

i never looked at it that way. that's actually funny lmao. making the world a better place what a joke
>>
>>37124523
joke's on you ragie wagie. I play my guitar and cook every day. I've gotten really good at it. it really fills me with a sense of joy and accomplishement. something you shekelmonkeys will never understand. now go back to work. mr. Steinberg is getting impatient.
>>
>>37124396
Don't you have to get ready for work?
>>
File: neet pepe and wagie wojak.jpg (76KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
neet pepe and wagie wojak.jpg
76KB, 600x333px
>>37124530
and wagies will never know what it's like to tell society to go fuck itself and focus on self improvement and happiness. your lives will never ammount to anything accept making your boss money and wasting all your time being a slave
>>
>>37124288
I finished school one week ago and have done nothing other than play vidya, watch movies and masturbate since then, and I feel like I'm losing my mind.

How the hell do you do this for years?
>>
I get the feeling that most of the ragie wagie threads is one homeschooled kid that has nothing else to do but lie about what he does all day prob some type of autism cause he wakes up so early
>>
>>37124608
You go insane and take on the persona of a talking frog on an anonymous congolese basket weaving database.
>>
>>37124608
>I have done nothing other than play vidya, watch movies and masturbate since then, and I feel like I'm losing my mind.
that's the problem. play an instrument, go hiking, cook something, learn to code etc. spend your time doing the things you love instead of just jacking off and your life will be great
>>
>>37124566
Mate, why you gotta lie?
>>
>>37124608
3 years in im starting to get sick of it
>>
>>37124288
What? Seriously, what kind of cuck are you? I thought the wages were suppose to be the cucks?

I don't get this? You waited for him to finished his coffee? Hahah what a cuck. Seriously, I thought you answered to no-one?

My view of you has changed you're pathetic, and do as he waggies tell you.

Now please neetcuck, no replies untill after I've finished this cup you absolutely cuck
>>
File: The_Good_Life.jpg (40KB, 468x308px) Image search: [Google]
The_Good_Life.jpg
40KB, 468x308px
>>37124682
Keep talking, wagie. Meanwhile, I keep living the good life.

Pic related.
>>
>>37124682
reddit spacing: the post
>>
>>37124607
I thought self improvement was all about gathering resources (be it financial, mental or Physical). Exactly how is being a NEET parasite"self improvement"
>>
File: Holden.jpg (66KB, 746x425px) Image search: [Google]
Holden.jpg
66KB, 746x425px
>>37124699
nonexistent memes: the post
>>
>>37124623
Now be honest what fraction of your day is spent productively and what fraction is spent watching anime?
>>
>>37124726
watching anime is spending it productively
>>
>>37124288
jokes on you i have to work tomorrow and and on sunday. boss gave me monday off tho
>>
>>37124716
>how is not being a slave self improvement?
>>
>>37124682
I decided to give you a little break with the whole coffee thing because mr. Shekelstein's already been working you to death. wouldn't want my favourite wagie to get all ragie now would I?
>>
>>37124829
you know damn well, you want him to be ragie,
>>
Time you enjoy is never wasted.
Wagies, do you really enjoy slaving away for Mr. Goldberg?
>>
>>37124875
on the contrary, I feel no need for such childish things. I merely make these threads to enlighten my wagecuck friends in the hopes of making the world a better place
>>
>>37124879
Do you enjoy the smell of your rancid unshowered crotch?
>>
>>37125045
>implying I don't shower
>>
Hey, NEETcuck, how does it feel that you'll never have a gf?
>>
>>37125179
>implying I don't
I live with my gf. we share a neet nest and have sex every day. neet gfs are the best. how does it feel to be foreveralone wagecuck?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37124288
This is a great morning for some, not so much for others.
>>
File: IMG_0528.jpg (53KB, 483x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.jpg
53KB, 483x305px
>>37124288

>tfw I just graduated uni and have a high paying job lined up but it doesn't start until august
>>
AYO imma need y'all to stop. STOP. talkin til i'm done with my damn flamin hot cheetos and orange fanta god DAMN y'all make too much noise GROW UP
>>
File: Eudaimonia.jpg (278KB, 1024x768px)
Eudaimonia.jpg
278KB, 1024x768px
>>37124288

>TFW haven't worked in five years
>TFW ahora hablo espanol perfectamente y estoy aprendiendo mi idioma tercera

I wouldn't expect you wagies to understand that, I mean, where would you even find the time to learn Spanish and French? Don't get caught using Google Translate or 4chan at work, Mister Schlongburg would be upset.

I even have a tall, blonde gf who works full time while I stay home fapping, playing Battlefront, and reading boox. Maybe I'll even hit the gym today, you know, do some lifting and maintain my 6-pack abs. I suppose I should go to the store today.

Fellow NEETS, what should I buy with my EBT food stamps the wagies paid for? I need your input, as you ARE my brain trust, being literally the smartest, most clever individuals on Earth. I was thinking lobster tonight, or maybe sushi. Also, good news, the state just approved my cash benefits so I can buy some dank marijuana (legal in my state for recreational use). I'll be sure to think of the hardworking taxpayers while I'm blazing up!

What a drag, I have to leave the house and see all the sad little faggots working for their fat bosses. I hate having to avoid eye contact with the grocery peasant as he bags up my tendies. You can see the angst on his face as he realizes I make more doing nothing than he does working for minimum wage. Too bad he doesn't qualify for bux because of that pesky job. God, they get so mad when you use your food stamps to get organic fresh fruit and then whip out cash money bux for a case of high-quality micro-brewed beer. You can almost see the tears welling up in their eyes.

I love that all my time is spare time.
>>
>>37124488
>being so poor and dumb that you can't find a cushy lax job to shitpost from
>>
>took today and Monday off for a music festival with my friends
>currently taking a big hangover shit at the hotel

Feels good
>>
File: lesmugfrogman.png (164KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
lesmugfrogman.png
164KB, 498x497px
>>37125570

Does it feel good though?

Does it feel good knowing that soon it will end and you'll have to go back to work?

My whole life is a music festival and a big hangover shit
>>
>>37125494
>mi idioma tercera
It's said "mi tercer idioma"
>t.spic
>>
>>37125873

okay, maybe not perfect per se
>>
>>37125930
It's okay
You dont actually learn a language "perfectly"
No hard feelings
>>
>>37124669
I just hit my 5 year streak
>>
File: consciousness.png (45KB, 539x462px) Image search: [Google]
consciousness.png
45KB, 539x462px
>>37125494
Absolutely inefficient
>>
>>37124288
neet please, my coffee. no. I can not speak or even listen to you UNTIL my coffee is done. I can not stress this enough, left me finish my coffee and than you MAY speak to me. depending on whether I need another cup or not
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.