[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr; GF in open relationship wants to be monogamous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: confus.png (794B, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
confus.png
794B, 250x250px
So long story short, GF of 7 months now wants to be completely monogamous.

I met her at a nightclub where I am a promoter and so I've seen her with other guys before. When we finally hooked up, I took a liking to her and we started going out together.

We were monogamous for the first few weeks, but later suggested, to keep up the excitement of the relationship, we be open to random hook ups, but we agreed that we had to approve of them individually first.

No wanting to lose her (she is awesome as fuck), I agreed to it and it was mostly of her going out with her friends for a couple of days at a time, while I was busy with my jobs. But we always kept in touch with each other making sure she was safe.

Well, in the past couple of months, I've met a bunch of girls that I've known for years (back in college etc.) and now I'm dating about 4 of them on the regular alongside with my GF. I even introduced one of them to her when we out for dinner and we ate together.

They seemed to get along well, but my GF has been telling me that she doesn't appreciate what I'm doing because apparently I'm being maliciously about it after she a few Snapchats of me with some of the girls partying and hooking up.

I'm actually really enjoying myself right now, having access to a bunch of awesome girls, but coming home to someone as well to just chill and relax with.

She wants to be complete monogamous now and some of her friends has been hinting that I should seriously propose to her.

Should I stay with her and be monogamous or should I let her go. I've felt pretty guilty when she gets upset with me, but I always remind her that it was her idea in the first place.

I don't know what to do /robotos/...
>>
fuck off with your terrible fucking bait you retard
saged
>>
>>37124216
How the hell is this bait? I'm in a bit of of quandary right now ._.
>>
>>>/adv/

Second, serves the toastie right for trying to cuck you. Drop her.
>>
>>37124173
You are in wrong board, Chad.
>>
Please get out Chad. This is r9k
>>
File: 1466455250316-co.png (185KB, 656x770px) Image search: [Google]
1466455250316-co.png
185KB, 656x770px
>>37124173
Fuck off, retard.

>You have been muted for 32 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>37124277
Fine, I'll move this to /adv/. The rest of you fuckers are useless.
>>
File: IMG_3480.jpg (49KB, 729x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3480.jpg
49KB, 729x441px
>>37124416
Fuck you faggot, you think this is a place for people with 5 girlfriends? Just leave and never come back. You don't even know what it's like, to have no one like you.
>>
>>37124450
I thought this was a place for all sad cunts and I've been pretty down on my myself all week.

I have no one else to talk about this.
>>
she will probably end up cheating on you down the road once she decides she's "unhappy" and wants to relive her youth by sleeping with various men. don't do it OP. maintain your freedom.
>>
File: 1491688155544.jpg (182KB, 996x679px) Image search: [Google]
1491688155544.jpg
182KB, 996x679px
>>37124173
youre a grown man who cant think for himself on simple relationship issues and you come to internet boards to let random virgin autists tell you what to do. do you even try to solve your own problems? pathetic
>>
>>37124595
>do you even try to solve your own problems?
I tend to let things ride out and wait for the storm to pass over. I'm not much of a fighter myself...

That's why I didn't kick up a stink when she suggested to open up our relationship in the first place.
>>
>>37124173
First off, never grt married. There are no benefits for you. You can have a wedding celebration, but don't make it legal. This goes for everyone.
If you're under 26, you should probably just let her go and enjoy yourself. If you're over 28, it might be time to settle down with a chick, while you can. I don't think she is marriage material anyway.
>>
>>37124629
Same fag.
I'm 37 with an ex-wife and two kids. I have a little experience with this shit.
>>
>>37124629
I'm 28. My birthday was three weeks back. She's 22.
>>
>>37124626
think about what YOU want. dont ask what other people what you should think think for yourself.
>>
So you're converting into a cuck?
Just don't do it, no lo hagas, don't be stupid, you can't have both... Hookups and a serious relationship
>>
>>37124531
>this fag from the "cyborg fag" thread thinks he can in any way relate

Hahahaha, this fucking virgin
>>
>Tfw no one in Arcanine has gfs because this man has stolen all the grills

Nice job op.
>>
>>37124650
She's too young to marry. That 22 y/o puss is still some good stuff though. They start drying up around 25. Don't settle down with this chick. Stick with her solo for a year or two and move on or move on now. Either way.
>>
>>37124650
Also. Never get married.
For real.
>>
>>37125723
lol, you got btfo in that thread so you come to this thread to talk shit

sad, anon
>>
>>37124173

She just wants to tie you down because her fear of abandonment is kicking in now that you have other options. Even if you think she's cool enough to lockdown (protip: this sudden swing in attitude proves she isn't), down the road when she realizes she is the only girl in your life, she will seek to be open again. Hell, she might not even be truly closed with you and could still fuck guys on the side behind your back.

If she wanted to be monogamous with you, if she thought you were truly worth dating, she wouldn't have risked losing you by forcing things be open in the first place. She would've sought a relationship from the start.

Let her go and replace her with a new girl. You got too attached to her. You should've kept her at arms length like with the other ones. Women only want open relationships when they think you aren't gonna get with any other chicks or very far and few between.
>>
>>37127544

Also you're fucking retarded if you did anything other than completely shrug off the possibility of marrying a girl you've known for 7 months that you haven't even been in a monogamous relationship with
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.