[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so wrong in your life, that you are here now? No one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: nie tak bardzo comfy.jpg (41KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
nie tak bardzo comfy.jpg
41KB, 409x409px
What went so wrong in your life, that you are here now? No one is born a robot.

>alcoholic parents
>bullying and isolation at school
>unattractive body (face is not bad tho)

basically this, never stood a much of chance
>>
>unplanned child
>dad hated me
>mom is hysterical and vents on me
>rural kid, moved to a big city>parents always working
>bullied because different and a bit slow
>grandpa, my only friend, dies of stroke when Im 8
>no father figure in my life
>video games and tv raised me
you can guess the rest
>>
>>37124001
>What went wrong

I think you mean what went right. Incels are pathetic cancer that think the world owes them something. I've embraced my solitude and I work on making myself a better person in order to please myself and nobody else. When I was a teenager I use to be envious of normalfags,but now that I see what all their years of consuming drugs,excessive alcohol and unplanned pregnancies has given them,I thank whatever God there may be that I never became one of them.
>>
>>37124001
The lack of will power to do anything but spend all my waking hours on this website
>>
>Bastard son
>My parents fled
>Aunt raised me
>Neglected by everyone else
>Bullied for having a "funny looking face"
>I'm now a half blooded piece of shit asshole
>Fall in love
>Girl leaves me for some gay ass emo faggot
>Skeleton body ( face is a solid 9/10 had comments from girls saying im cute)
>Just wanna be left alone

You know what sucks, Being mistreated all your life and having to suffer for the convenience of others.
To top it of, They are happy and smiling while you just lock yourself in the room because seeing those monsters smile hurts
>>
bad at mixing and talking to people as a child, rarely spoke
too sensitive and transparently gay
parents never encouraged any hobbies or interests
parents had a really mocking attitude towards eccentricities and personality development

not the worst but still enough
>>
>>37124001
>Dad in prison for dealing drugs
>Mom a druggie who doesn't give a shit about me
>Live with grandma up until I was 6
>She didn't have legal custody and mom took me away to another state
>Fucked around a year (never got reenrolled in school)
>End up getting a "modelling job" that was very inappropriate
>Lasted until I was let go at 14 or so
>You can imagine why
>Not sure what happened next but pretty sure mom had me sent away cause she couldn't get my $$$ anymore
>Get into huge legal shit when I bring up what mom did
>Fuck around in foster care for a few months
>Eventually go back to live with grandma
>Spend the next few years catching up on school shit so I can graduate with people my age
>Never had much time for social interaction
>Only friends were girls and maybe 1 or 2 guys
>Socially retarded now so I just sit at home and do the cooking/cleaning/etc
>>
>late bloomer
>bullied a lot in school by both boys and girls
>probably have autism
>weird interests that made me "that guy"
Due to the last one I got a folder full of hand-drawn guns in 1:1 or 1:2 scale. Everyone thought I was some war loonie school shooter due to my interest in guns and World Wars since fifth grade though I dont blame them.
>>
I don't find it easy to make lasting relationships with people. Other than that I'm a normie
>>
>>37124420
>but now that I see what all their years of consuming drugs,excessive alcohol and unplanned pregnancies has given them,I thank whatever God there may be that I never became one of them.

Being born a robot is a blessing in disguise. Yeah it would have been nice to be a chad, but chances are you would have just knocked some bitch up by accident.
>>
>>37124550
Shit man, I feel for you. A lot of people in here are whiners, but you got legitimately a bad start in life. As long as you are keeping well now, its all that matters.
>>
>>37124677
I have issues but it could always be worse I suppose.
>>
Born with rare heart disease (incurable)

Rejected by peers early in life because heart limited my capacity to take part in sports, mainly soccer (god I hate soccer sadly it's a big deal in my cucktry)

Girls liked to play mind games with me early. "I love you anon" "really?" "Fuck no, who could ever loved a loser like you?" In front of peers. Or calling the police on me for sexual harassment after asking a girl out on valentine's, then she kept flashing at me the rest of the year "you like that pussy don't cha? Too bad you can't have it"

Retreated in vidya and science.
>>
I disagree that no one is born a robot. Looking back I don't think there's anything I could have done to change who, or what, I am now.

Robot since birth, robot till death.
>>
Mum said she thinks I have autism. I'm 22 and NEET, what do?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37124001
This statement that no one is born a robot is sometimes wrong. There are people who have bad genes, an unfortunate prenatal environment (e.g. mother is alcoholic when she's pregnant with you), or a difficult childbirth, or a combination of these.
>>
I had to see a speech therapist as a very young child, used to just sit on the playground equipment during kindergarten and primary school alone and didn't talk to anybody.
In high school I made a few friends who ended up throwing me away but tried to make me feel guilty for what they had done and I was hit/bullied non stop.
I don't have any friends, mainly because I don't really concentrate on other people and just end up day dreaming, even during exams/tests.
Also my mother is manipulative as fuck and everybody treats me like I'm some vegetable that doesn't understand social cues and is a manchild(is true) and my father killed himself.
Hello.
>>
Endocrine/adrenal gland issues issues that fucked up my metabolism and mindset (feeling of falling/threatened always). My body poisons me 24 hours a day, and I have to live with the torture.
>>
>>37124001
Dyslexia attacks.
>>
>>37124001
I'm afraid and scared to join the labour market
>>
>crazy mother, treated me like she didn't give a fuck, stole all my money and abused me psychologically
>dad worked the whole day so my mother could stay at home and "take care of me"
>dad discovered this but did nothing for a long time and that was enough to fuck me more than i was
>a few examples: always being fed fast food and fried stuff whilst i was asking for something more healthy sfuff
>was very fat because of that
>was never allowed to hang out with friends
>she always blamed me for being a fat fuck with no friends

Fast forward to now, I'm 19 high school dropout and live with my dad, never had a girlfriend and for my last birthday only one of my few friends wished me a happy birthday (my birthday is public on Facebook) so yeah i guess I'm still trying to figure a way out, though I'm more hopeless each day
>>
>>37124001
I saw some aliens when I was 8 years old. I wasn't the only one there, but 2 of my friends have died since then and the last one turned out to be a really flamboyant black gay guy.
When you see shit like that as a child, I guess it kinda ruins you for real life and everything that goes with it.
Sometimes I wish they had taken me so the people around me never had to put up with me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.