[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom lying to make you feel better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2627.jpg (134KB, 648x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2627.jpg
134KB, 648x693px
/r9k/, how do you deal with your mom lying you straight in the face and going "you're such a handsome young man etc"? Do you just take it or do you tell her off? I know she's just doing it to be nice but it's pretty blatant that what she's saying just isn't true
>>
My mum has never said that 2bh
>>
>>37123727
>mother fugged father because she was attracted to him
>mother thinks you're attractive because you have similar features to your father
like pottery
>>
>>37123727
I just laugh, yell "OK" and go about my business.
>>
Don't even answer and fet back to my room
>>
always knew she was lying even when I was 16. I know I'm ugly as sin so why would I care what she says
>>
>>37123727
talk to her about it lol,
>>
>>37123727
She probably feels sad that something ugly came out of her vagina
>>
>>37123727
If you aren't too ugly, your mom probably really thinks that.
>>
>implying people on this board talk to their parents
>>
>>37123727

I laugh and ignore it but still feel like shit because she's the only female who has ever said that to me
>>
>Ma tells me I look handsome
>Disregard it
>Girls at the dentist tell me I look handsome then tell me to brush more
>Think Ma told them to tell me that
>Girls at her work tell me I look handsome
>Think she set this up too
>One of my Old Man's 8/10 co-workers starts to hit on me
>Drop my spaghetti and dash out the door

WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THIS CHARADE???
>>
idk your mom could tell you that she feels ashamed for having given birth to you and that she resents me for becoming a shut in nerd, in her words that is.
>>
>>37123727
More related pics pls
>>
I actually am fairly handsome so when people call me handsome I don't think they are lying.
>>
Whenever she does this I tell her it literally doesn't matter if she thinks so as long as all other people on the planet think otherwise
>>
>>37123727
damn that's an alpha ass pic anon, please post more
>>
>>37123727
>I can't remember anyone ever calling me handsome
I don't think I look THAT bad.
>>
>>37123727
>mom tells you you're "hansome"
>just reminds you that you have a physical appearance
>remember that you are ugly
wtf mom
>>
>>37124043
That's not how it works anon. Attractiveness is determined by secondary sex characteristics, not by this meaninsgless "features" nonsense. Which is why attractiveness is universally recognized as attractiveness, regardless of skin color or other non-secondary sex "features".
I share many features with my father, so does my sister, yet she doesn't have male secondary sex characteristics.
If you go through a bad puberty or are a mouth breather, no "features" will save you.
>>
>>37123727
Honestly fuck this bullshit. When people knowingly lie to you to "make you feel better", it's a strong indicator that they're sociopathic narcissitsts. If they actually cared for you, they'd tell you the truth, as it would serve you better and lead to less suffering in the long run than going through the world believing a lie would. It's a self protective mechanism - not compassion.

I'd propably say nothing and just mark the person off as untrustworthy.
>>
File: 5598692-3x2-940x627.jpg (36KB, 658x673px) Image search: [Google]
5598692-3x2-940x627.jpg
36KB, 658x673px
>>37125978
>I can't remember anyone ever calling me handsome
this might, in some way, actually be a good thing. "Handsome" like "beautiful" has been used so inflationarily as a feel good term, that it has not only lost all its original meaning, but actually taken that of its opposite.
If someone called me either of those, I'd be very suspicious if they just said that because they considered me hideous but wanted to make me feel good.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.