[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macromastia Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 21

File: 1231443534.jpg (44KB, 372x490px) Image search: [Google]
1231443534.jpg
44KB, 372x490px
Who was that girl whose boobs got bigger every time you saw her, /r9k/? Who was that girl who was jamming her J cups into DD's by sophomore year?

What's she up to now?

Pics and stories welcome.
>>
>>37121434
There was an shy emo girl in high school with Ds that I wanted to fuck SO BAD but never talked to her
>>
File: 567567435.jpg (106KB, 586x623px) Image search: [Google]
567567435.jpg
106KB, 586x623px
Both titty monsters I went to school with got reductions shortly thereafter.

One was an interesting case because she was normal sized until her late teens and then exploded into the G-H range. One of her photos pops up on big-titty tumblr every so often.

>pic not related
>>
File: 8797896.jpg (231KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8797896.jpg
231KB, 1600x1200px
That girl with titties the size of her head is just some local oddity if no one remembers her.

Remember her here.
>>
File: 75675444.jpg (107KB, 419x746px) Image search: [Google]
75675444.jpg
107KB, 419x746px
dat one bish had to lug these bowling balls through gym class and u aint even gonna recall her fondly?
>>
File: 567574564564.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
567574564564.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>people talk about how DDs are "huge"
>she remembers when she was that small (7th grade) and she could still sleep on her stomach
>>
>tfw sort of dated that girl in high school
>similar build to OP's pic, lovely long hair too
>she had 38EE's by the time she was 16
>she had a long distance bf in another town but we had an ongoing flirtationship, always hung out in art class at at lunchtimes together
>used to play spin the bottle in art classes for some reason, teacher didnt pay any attention to our table, i kissed her a few times in front of friends and we'd always hug at lunchtimes
>often went round to her house after school, sat on her sofa and played with her cat while her mum made us cups of tea
>we both played acoustic guitar a lot so we'd often play together and make up songs
>used to walk our dogs together in the countryside by our houses too
>for some reason never got the balls to just ask her to leave her bf who she never saw and date me properly instead
>one day we're out in the fields, lying in the grass together and talking about shit
>lying under this big tree in the sunshine, it's a lovely summer day
>she is getting close and holds my arm
>puts my hand on her breast, looks at me
>spaghetti building up in my pockets as i panic and try to think of what i'm supposed to do in this situation
>kind of squeeze it gently, massaging it
>put her top down a bit and do the same to her bra
>she's looking at me, i suppose i should probably have kissed her but i didn't
>try to do it again inside her bra but the bra is too stiff and it's awkward
>bear in mind the rest of me has barely moved this whole time
>she stops me and pulls her top back up
>we go back to chatting
>never did anything like that again
>slowly grew apart, i moved away to university and never saw her again...
at some later point in uni i got laid a few times, got a bit more used to women and not acting like a sperg, and realised exactly how badly i fucked up. she was literally asking me for it and i could have had amazing sex in some grassy meadow in the sunshine in the middle of the countryside.
>>
>>37121434
Got a reduction and now just looks chubby meh with small tits instead of a 10/10 thicc boob goddess

Stopped paying any attention to her after that
>>
>>37122049
however there is a sequel to that story
>3 years later after i graduated, had grown up a lot, had a long term gf, got a bit more confidence, dressed a lot better (not hard considering i was that spergy 15 year old in high school who wears flame print shirts and spiked hair)
anyway
>came back home one weekend to see parents, went with dad to local pub
>go to order drinks
>she's working behind the bar
>she is an absolute landwhale
>i mean she was a little on the chubby side when i left town, but it was well within my sexual preferences, i really liked her body before
>but now she was just a balloon with an extra chin
>avoid eye contact as i order from another bartender and go back to table hoping she didn't see me

so i guess i dodged a bullet, probably would have broken up when i left for uni either way (never wanted to be that guy with the gf at home he's always going on about) but still.

these days she's still working that pub and judging by her social media she's even fatter than when i saw her. i'm just focusing on getting /fit/ and finding a decent job now, no gf but hey
anyway there's my /blog/
>>
File: 567564.jpg (52KB, 745x745px) Image search: [Google]
567564.jpg
52KB, 745x745px
are brits just more comfortable with having giant tits than other people are

like other girls get this big and lop em off immediately but there are brit girls like this who are mid-20s and going strong
>>
>>37122111
decent story man
>>
>>37122212
british women have the largest bra sizes in europe i think. they'er also some of the fattest. as a brit if i go to europe i notice a difference in the general size of people, women are usually a bit slimmer.
>>
>>37122247
thanks friend
origionoliolio
>>
File: 897868.jpg (85KB, 960x565px) Image search: [Google]
897868.jpg
85KB, 960x565px
>>37122250
weight aside they just seem willing to let their tits get bigger for longer

like these are at least welsh m cups and women anywhere else seem to chop em off when they get like a quarter that size
>>
It was my math teacher in 7th grade

All I could do every class was look at her giant tits
>>
>>37122342
Welsh girls in particular are incredibly thick and tend to have larger breasts, they probably skew Britain's national average
>>
>>37122342
christ
i unironically want to just plunge my face in there and lie there for a bit

i dunno man, maybe british men are more attracted to cowtits than other europeans. maybe we have better plus-size bra availability so theres not as much back problems. i dunno ask a big tit girl what she thinks
>>
File: 6786785.jpg (106KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
6786785.jpg
106KB, 612x612px
>>37122377
would unironically read the blog of a big tit girl just talking about having big tits if it was verified not a dude

gotta be like J+ tho, dont care about some e cup small timer complaining about back pain when she can find bras at wal-mart
>>
>>37122477
that absolutely has to exist somewhere, i bet there's a tumblr or something
>>
>>37122342
I don't know how guys just don't lose their minds around teets like those. I hate being around big boobied broads, they make it impossible not to stare
>>
File: 768654.jpg (319KB, 1072x1440px) Image search: [Google]
768654.jpg
319KB, 1072x1440px
y'all ever realize every big tit model hit a point where they realized their tits were so big people would pay money to look at their big, floppy genetic malfunctions

anyone ever know anyone that big?
>>
>>37122477
r/bigboobproblems is a pretty good place to go for stuff like that, although most of the time it really is just them complaining about their massive tits. They post a lot of pictures though and honestly it's pretty arousing just seeing women talk about their giant chests
>>
File: derf.jpg (67KB, 832x959px) Image search: [Google]
derf.jpg
67KB, 832x959px
>tfw shes dating some weird looking kid

>now i'll never get to cum on dose titties
>>
File: 678654564.jpg (50KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
678654564.jpg
50KB, 541x960px
>>37122525
yah at some point people had to learn the pythagorean theorem while this broad was trying to jam these volleyballs in a school desk

did she have to participate in gym or did faculty just understand they had a genetic freak on their hands
>>
>>37122567
ive been lurking that forum for years and i guarantee most of the really big girls are just dudes roleplaying
>>
>tfw minor titcow
Is there a worser feel than this
>>
>>37122604
Goddamn! you know her?
>>
File: 7868678.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
7868678.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
what even happens at family gatherings

does everyone just ignore that jill gets custom, heavy duty jug-hammocks flown in from poland and that her tit holsters get bigger every couple of months
>>
>>37122705
If all her male relatives aren't getting rods from just being in the same room as this bitch, they're gay
>>
File: 5757568.jpg (122KB, 452x591px) Image search: [Google]
5757568.jpg
122KB, 452x591px
dont know personally but titmonster encountered on an internet sojourn

complains that shes a k cup now and wishes she was something small, like a g cup
>>
>>37122632
yes

pretending to be one on /r9k/
>>
>>37121434
Went to school with someone. Age 18 she had maybe B's and 6 years later they were something 34G. I heard she got them reduced but thats just plain not fair.
>>
File: 809567.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
809567.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>37122880
plain weird desu

there are tons of internet girls bigger than most of the larger internet boob models that post shitloads of free shit to social media and then just chop them off all of the sudden

seems like free money to do some non nude shit (at least) for a few grand and then downsize later
>>
File: 1463428140316.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463428140316.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
You know whats the worst thing about modernity and technology?

By allowing so many men to see such women, it almost makes it impossible to get them.

This also tends to result in them developing into entitled princesses because of their high demand.

I have not met one titty monster chick who is either single or not already been used by another man.

Sometimes i just wish it was just me and her in a small village, where all the other men prefer other women's features besides mine...
>>
File: 0986456.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
0986456.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>>37122705
>he mom/grandma/aunts/etc. thought "well, at least she can't get any bigger" like six cup sizes ago
>>
>>37122958
>>37122982
Who is dis woman with the giant boobs anon
>>
File: big.jpg (51KB, 959x959px) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
51KB, 959x959px
she always had big ones but she gained a few lbs these past few years
>>
>>37122837
If I was going to ERP I'd say I have J cups. Instead I'm queen of the chestlets with H cups.
>>
>>37123031
H cups are still pretty fucking huge anon
>>
File: 1452201030027.jpg (102KB, 1434x1478px) Image search: [Google]
1452201030027.jpg
102KB, 1434x1478px
Most if not all of the titty monsters I'd see daily at school were black. Can't remember how many were fat as well, but there was this one girl who was really short (shorter than me, a manlet), had thick thighs, a big ass, and giant tits she'd show off. Textbook example of a short stack. Don't know if it's macromastia--we were in senior year of high school--but her tits were huge, especially for someone her height. Probably not Hitomi Tanaka or Maserati-tier huge if you compared, but you could definitely hide your dick between them.

Every other girl I knew personally, or just saw everyday like that black girl, only had tits as big as pic related. It's probably hard to tell if they were truly big or supported by a bra.
>>
I wonder what these girls lives are like, I don't think there would be any male equivalent. Even if you were 6'4, model, shredded, perfect model face due to the dynamics of men pursuing women and not vise versa if you were of the /r9k/ mindset it could be a pretty boring and anti-social existence like the lonesome lives of a lot of men.

I'm sure a lot of these girls are inundated with creeps, but I wonder what it's like growing up. Do you think they were insecure and then just embraced it or what?

I wonder how many have sugardaddies or orbiters and to what extent they milked them

I wonder what sort of guy you'd have to be to even stand a chance with a girl like this and if so how'd you even go about meeting them. I reckon girls like those posted ITT would be "exclusive" in the sense that they'd be sort of anti-social because of all the unwanted attention.
>>
>>37121434
>anyone here had the black chick with huge boobs?
>>
>>37123119
I definitely think on average they have larger breasts, the black chicks at my school were almost always stacked
>>
The university of south korea, saint mary's hopsital did a study on phytoestrogens and concluded they do increase breast size over a span of 6 months. There is evidence that they also reduce breast cancer though the risk is unclear in high risk females. We need to find these pills. They discuss them in detail in the article (just google phytoestrogen breast growth korea and it'll be the first to come up). We need to find a similar pill since I cant find the specific brand they used. Then on the off chance we get a gf we can make her a cow.
>>
My cousin has gigantic boobs. Not a close cousin. The only time I have heard family discuss her breasts is in reference to "she needs to get a breast reduction because those big boobs make her look like a slut!". Just hateful, catty comments from my usually well adjusted mother and sister. It really opens your eyes about the attitudes of "nice" women when they see a woman with really big breasts around.
>>
>>37123851
is she your pic related in pink?
>>
bumping, love this thread

I would do anything to get them titties. I'd sell out any man or nation. Anything.
>>
File: 76077_1474248131945_433765_n.jpg (47KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
76077_1474248131945_433765_n.jpg
47KB, 537x720px
>>37123909
No, but she's quite nice isn't she? My cousin is more like pic related (but still isn't her. I won't post her pic because I'm a faggot like that)_
>>
>>37122689
yup. hung out with her a few times. she's cool but kind of a prudish christian type
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.