[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roommate Horror Stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: res_detail_rezlife_fc4_720x480.jpg (48KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
res_detail_rezlife_fc4_720x480.jpg
48KB, 720x480px
Post your WORST experience with a roommate
>>
bumpitry sdklfsdf
>>
Eh, I've been pretty lucky with my living situations most of my life. Aside from my freshman year of college I've either been living with my family, who get along fine mostly by ignoring each other, or on my own (which is awesome, I fucking love living on my own).

Guy I had in freshman year would masturbate into a sock under his sheets like 5 times a week, or at least thats about how often I would notice it. We mostly ignored each other.
>>
>>37121110
>or at least thats about how often I would notice it
How did you caught him and how did he react?
>>
Guy I lived with was an adult baby and left all his shitty diapers all over the place along with bottles and tons of weed.

He was ok at first but then he started not cleaning, peeing in bottles and the diapers just grossed me out. And then he became more annoying and started screaming karaoke songs at 3 in the morning and smoking constantly along with being autistic and making everyone think we were brothers, never cleaning or doing dishes or anything, stealing my food and money...So glad I left.
>>
File: 7Ir7dJO.png (236KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
7Ir7dJO.png
236KB, 768x432px
Outspoken communist roommate who wouldn't clean up his dogs piss and shit off the living room floor for days at a time.

I assume he wanted me to clean up all the shit. But I just moved out instead. C-yyaaaaaa
>>
Never have a friend as a roommate. You'll end up hating them.

I lived with a guy who was nice, chill, funny and we'd always hang out.

Decided to live with him for a like 6 months it just got worse and worse.

He NEVER cleaned. His pets shit everywhere. He was ALWAYS bringing tons of groups of people over every day, it was exhausting to pretend to interact and care or hide and be mocked for being anti-social. And he never talked to me after a while and became rude and non-responsive and judgmental. Eventually I left. Awful experience. Was super fun at first but after a month it became unbearable. No privacy either.
>>
>>37121372
>became rude and non-responsive and judgmental
>No privacy either.
Got some examples of situations?
>>
>>37121451

Rude and judgmental because I had a chick friend and she hugged me and he rolled his eyes and said I was being odd.

No privacy cause he was always around.
>>
>>37121474
>Rude and judgmental because I had a chick friend and she hugged me and he rolled his eyes and said I was being odd.
So he's /our guy/, fuck off back to facebook, normie.
>>
>>37120877
One time my roommate took a buttplug(clean), tied a sting to it, then put it on my head when I fell asleep on the couch. Other than pranks, we actually work well together. Maybe one of us getting us both banned from 4chan?
>>
>>37120877
Where the fuck do they sleep? What kind of dorm room is that?
>>
File: 1494975533751.jpg (26KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
1494975533751.jpg
26KB, 480x342px
>>37120877
I rent the upstairs of a house with my friend and his brother. I don't have any major horror stories but;

>friend doesn't clean up after himself until the next day
>never takes out his trash
>puts off showering a lot
>doesn't refill the water pitchers although he consumes the shit like he has gills

>his brother has a great job and in spite of this he never wants to pay for anything
>will literally pop into my room x3 a week saying "we getting food bro?"
>I'll tell him we'll have to pay separately since I'm trying to save for college this fall
>will agree and nod
>we go out
>groups our order
>looks to me to pay every time they say the total
>friend and I at least have a system where we'll pay for each other the next time, this guys cheap as shit

also

>bought a PS4, new TV, and a few games last week
>brother will stay in my room until 3am playing bloodborne
>screams bloody murder and gets angry everytime he fucks up
>ignores my advice despite having played the souls games and made it farther than he has in bloodborne
>>
>come back after a long day. Ready to relax.
>roomate is there

Fucking normie
>>
>>37121143
what the fuck, is this serious anon?
did you know he was an adult baby before moving in? and how did you keep living there after the first shitty diaper??
>>
>Drunken bulmic 55 year old women,
>Always listening to the beach boys.
>Had weird stories.
>She claimed she was kidnapped.
>Torture raped and so on.
>Then this guy rescued her.
>Then he trapped her in his house.
>Then this other dude saved her
>But, then kept her locked in a chicken coup.
>Drank insane amounts of boxed wine.

Always angry or happy gawd she was nuts.

>One morning wake up.
>Hear people talking.
>Figure she's throwing a party.
>Drag myself out of bed.
>Go into living room.
>Find out she was having a party with all these people in her head.
>k

Oh and she told me about how she held an unloaded revolver to her 3 month old son's head in a shopping mall.
She's mad she's not allowed to see her kid anymore. This was like in the late 70's.

God damn she deserves to die.
>>
>>37121695

Either on the couch or in a connected small room with a bed.
>>37121719

Fuck roomies/normies.
>>
>>37121740

Serious, yes. I did not know. Found out after the second month when he kept leaving his wet & shitty diapers everywhere. I tried to look past it and asked him to clean but he refused so I moved out a bit later when I was able. I had no choice to stay at first and yes it was gross.
>>
File: 1492883929617.jpg (64KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492883929617.jpg
64KB, 480x600px
I never went to college/had to live with a stranger, so how do you do deal with living with people around your age or have similar interest?

A 60 year old mom might not know how to access your password but I'd imagine someone who uses them all the time every day would have no issue with it.
>>
File: 1494868374026.png (2MB, 1351x1341px) Image search: [Google]
1494868374026.png
2MB, 1351x1341px
>>37121753
>she's not allowed to see her kid anymore. This was like in the late 70's
>>
had a roommate lock me out of our dorm room during exam week (i had an exam the next day) so that he could bang some chick, which might be understandable except i let him have our room to himself all the fucking time, whenever he asked for it because i didn't want to cockblock. he knew i had an exam the next day and still locked me out of my own room, the prick.

also had a roommate the next year who threw up in our bathroom while drunk and some of it got behind the toilet and he just never cleaned it up. and of course, i never got down on my hands and knees to clean up my roommates puke from behind the toilet because fuck that. also never asked him to clean it up because he was a good friend of mine and we were almost always drunk/stoned enough throughout that year that i didn't care if our bathroom was dirty.
>>
>>37120877

> Find roommate online, I'll call him Diaper.
> Tells me he is a chef, has pet ferrets, is very clean.
> Diaper smokes but says he will quit.
> Sounds great! I have ferrets, enjoy cooking, and am very clean myself.

> Diaper shows up, brings his brother and mother. They wanted to see the place.
> Brother and mother sleep on the couch and end up staying 2 weeks.
> Mother was a sweetheart and brother fixed the floor so the the other roommates and I tolerated it.
> It goes downhill from there.

> Diapers diet consist of Uncle Ben, Tuna Helper (which smells terrible), and mountain dew.
> Dirty dishes and mountain dew bottles pile up.

> Diaper doesn't take care of his ferrets, hardly feeds them, and never takes them out to play. I take responsibility over his ferrets.

> Diaper starts vaping inside the house to compensate for giving up smoking
> Diaper starts smoking again a few months later.

> Diaper makes a crinkling noise as he walks around and his pants looks 'puffy'
> Diaper left an anal stretching device in the bathroom sink
> Walk in on diaper having sex in the living room. His body disgusts me.
> Find used condoms in the bathroom trash

> Diaper buys a ps3, ps4, xbox360, HTC VIVE, high end video recording devices. He wants to be a youtube streamer.
> Diaper has a dead end job. Find his bank statement on the kitchen counter, account is overdrawn

> Diaper takes over the living room with his shit. So I avoid the room due to his B.O
> Broke down and cleaned out the living room due to the smell
> Find a dead mouse crushed to death under the couch cushion where he sits
>>
>>37121800
she bitches about 40 years ago with strangers. i moved out in 2011.
she thinks every guy is out to rape her.
>>
> live in triple freshman year
> didn't ask for this
> one guy message me on FB during the summer
> "guess we're roommates huh"
> haha guess so
> realize it's a 3 person chat
> ok guess it's a triple
> move in, 2 room triple, things seem alright
> roommate casually mentions his parents own a million dollar company in NE USA
> other roommate casually mentions his parents are friends with Jordan Belfort (the real one)
> casually mention I'm slightly upper middle class
> ...
> futball roommate leaves shit on my desk
> tell him to stop
> continues
> tell him to stop again
> roommates uncomfortable that I do and deal drugs (not just weed I'm not a pussy)
> convene a meeting with our RAs
> "you dont have to stop dealing drugs, just don't keep them in the room"
> "you don't have to like each other, just stop leaving shit on anon's desk"
> ok
> continues putting shit on my desk
> get fed up
> futbol roomate puts full 18 pack of gatorade on my desk bc he plays futbol
> empty them all into bathroom and put them in a grocery bag to recycle
> roommate confronts me

should I keep going

there's a lot more
>>
>lived with a biker
>he was in a gang
>had a thick accent but not sure what it was
>I just stayed in my room all day every day
>one day woken up to his screaming and shit getting broke
>when i hear him leave out the front door I go to investigate
>lived with other people too, one was a qt girl but she was crying hiding under her bed
>biker dude had broke everything of value. TV, oven, microwave, dishwasher, lounge table and the dining table, bits of chair all over the place, like a dozen holes in the walls
>apparently he lost his daughter in the custody thing and had just found out

He came back that night, got all his shit, gave the lease owner several thousand in cash for damages and never saw him again. It wasn't the first time he caused trouble either.

Flatting with strangers is not pleasant.
>>
File: stretcher.jpg (49KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
stretcher.jpg
49KB, 600x800px
>>37121882
Here is the anal stretcher I found
>>
>>37121882
>His body disgusts me.
Describe it.
>>
>>37121925
jk I'm not an attention whore\

bonus quote from futbol roommate:
"There's protein in budweiser"
"If you lifted and then drank 12 budweiser you'd see some gains"

> says "where's my gatorade"
> you left it on my desk so I figured it was a gift
> roommate rages but realizes he can't really do anything about it esp after RA convo
> nothing happens for a while
> have gf
> visits campus about 1th a month
> ask roommates every time if they're cool with it, say we won't have sex at night or when they're in the room
> roommates still leave the room every night she's here
> ask again
> "no"
> ok
> 2 weeks later
> roommate says his ex is coming over
> relevantmeme.flac
> "I don't think it's fair for your ex to come over if you won't let my gf over"
> ''''stop being a faggot''''
> lose mind
> tell him his ex can't come over
> does anyway
> mind already lost, lose other part of body (maybe my sides?)
>>
File: 1469243241513.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469243241513.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>37120877
god damn i hate living with roomates... been doing so since 18 an am now 24, lived in various houses/apartments with different roomates and all i know is fuck this shit, id rather live in a studio by myself than a big house w/ roomates.. im fucking sick of it..

it never ceases to amaze me how few GROWN fucking MEN cant clean up a god damn thing after themselves... like are you 12?
or how few people realize that the living room is SHARED by everyone so stop leaving your random shit all over the place like its your damn room..
one of the worst i had was when i was living in a pretty small 2bed apartment, dude literally didnt even have a bed in his room, just kept all his bikes and random shit in there, pretty much just piles o unused bullshit, and slept on the couch every night... literally never did his own dishes.. i would try and leave his dishes out and only clean my own to the point of not doing his dishes for months and i would finally break from the smell of rotting food and not having anything to cook or eat with...
>>
>>37120877
Your family was already supposed to have a rental picked out before they even moved out here. They were only supposed to be at my house just long enough to fill out the paperwork and get approved for it. It has been four months now. Four months of 5 people in a house with only 1 shower. I have cars parked on my lawn and on the side of my house. I blew up on you the other day but honestly, you should have seen it coming from a mile away.
>>
>>37122213
Im going to need a very long break from all of you after this. Maybe even a permanent one. I dont care if one of you is marries to my brother. I dont care if Im an uncle to some of your kids. You dont fucking do this to people. This is the worst thing that anyone has ever done to me.
>>
My only roommate thus far has been my mother.
>>
>>37121988
>owns an anal stretching device
>wears diapers
>has sex
reeeeeeee
was he having sex with attractive women, even?
>>
None of you at least got killed by you roommies, like Elliot Rodger's roommates. Think about that.
>>
>>37121882
>Find a dead mouse crushed to death under the couch cushion where he sits
Poor thing. Diaper should be thrown down from the balcony for that one.
>>
>>37122699

oh please, anyone who has lived in a big city apartment knows that mice are a fucking menace. i couldn't give a fuck if 10,000 mice were crushed under a couch cushion
>>
>>37122730
>i couldn't give a fuck if 10,000 mice were crushed under a couch cushion
I couldn't give a fuck if 10,000 d*ckheads of your and Diaper's kind were crushed under elefant's foot (that is a medieval Indian execution method).
>>
I get to be the "bottom"
>>
white people are disgusting, learn to fucking clean the kitchen tops, learn to fucking not leave crumbs everywhere, learn to open a fucking window in a kitched, learn to fucking throw your rubbish away. White people are the worst, fucking despicable
>>
>sleep in living room cuz live with dad and roommate gets the room
>one night sleeping comfy under a big blanket
>roommate brings home a group of people from the bar
>hear some chick walking into the living room, asking why it's dark
>feel a fucking cow sit on top of me
>get up going "WTF?"
>they freak out and run into his room
I got so angry that I took his toothbrush and rubbed it from my crack down to my balls and back up
>>
>>37120877
Found pizza on my college roommates computer. Reported him to the police but I felt awkward for the rest of college because I know some people probably thought I knew he was doing it.
>>
>>37120877
My older brother never cleaned shit and he was too retarded to flush the toilet. I ended up having to fucking clean the sink drain out all the god damn time because he didn't wipe his plate off before putting it in the sink.

Now I live with a 30 year old chick and her son because I rented out a spare room about three years ago. I don't even pay rent anymore but I hang out with the kid a lot. The worst part about it is people thinking I'm schlonging his mom but there is really no connection there.

>Literally my only friend
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.