[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rem nobody likes you because you're a mentally ill mandchild

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 6a6bb4dccbc1fb44c2136ed53adc7f57.jpg (121KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
6a6bb4dccbc1fb44c2136ed53adc7f57.jpg
121KB, 1024x1280px
Rem nobody likes you because you're a mentally ill mandchild
just kill yourself with a knife already and stop seeking attention
nobody likes you I'm never giving you hugs again or making you feel better, ever
go die I hate you fucking useless neet faggot.
People like you make me sick
>>
I like rem desu. stop bullying my friendo
>>
This r9k story arc is the most confusing one yet
>>
I need a quick rundown on this story
>>
>>37121626
Aya added rem from a discord thread years ago.

They became good friends over time, talking every day, both bonding over their interest in touhou and other games.
While Rem's connection with Aya grew, Aya didn't feel the same. Aya saw rem as a tool, a pawn, nothing else - he didn't value the relationship they had at all. But to Rem, Aya was everything.

Then one day, Aya made a plan to destroy rem, purely because he knew he could. He gathered a group of his friends in a server, people that rem was familiar with, and once Rem joined they insulted and bullied him for no reason. Then Aya never talked to Rem again. Someone who talked to Aya daily for months, forming the closest of bonds, coldly cut him off immediately.
Rem was never the same. Over the course of one day, everyone he trusted - including his best friend Aya, the person he was closest to - betrayed him, for no other reason than because they could. His world was turned upside down.

Aya feels no remorse for doing this. Now he claims the two were never friends, purely to save face, but we all know the truth. Aya continues to attempt to push a false narrative, trying to show Rem in a bad light, when Rem did nothing wrong, never did anything wrong. Aya is a horrible person, the way he treated Rem is horrible, reprehensible, nobody should be treated that way.

Shimo was complicit in this scheme, helping Aya organize dozens of the most hateful people on /r9k/ into one discord, feeding them falsehoods about Rem and charging them with hateful ideas. Shimo continuously monitors /r9k/ to find Rem's threads just to attack Rem, he finds joy in the suffering of others, and Rem is vulnerable right now.

Together, the two have worked to drive Rem to the brink of suicide, egging him on, insulting and verbally abusing him. Aya, with Shimo at his side, have ruined Rem's life, which was full of potential.

I tried to be as unbiased as I could, but it's a very emotional subject. I hope that helps.
>>
>>37121647
>didnt get invited to the most hateful people server

something about this story is off...
>>
>>37121647
But rem does sound like a mentally ill manchild
>>
>>37121717
he's pretty young, he said in a thread yesterday that he's 19
>>
>>37121741
he can't be much younger or he'd be underage b&
>>
>>37121732
I thought he was younger
he told us how old he was in his discord server.
>>
>>37121771
How old is he originally?
>>
>>37121808
You'd have to ask him that desu
>>
>>37121854
15 it is then
(original)
>>
Rem is a fagot
>>
>>37121888
He isn't 15
oreginolo
>>
>>37121945
So far I've heard he's 23, 19 and 15.
>>
>>37121647
Jesus Christ, if Rem is any older than literally 12 he SHOULD kill himself. Nobody past 12 that gets that hurt by cyberbullying deserves to breath the same air as everyone else
>>
>>37122075
He's unstable from emotional and physical abuse. He said in a past thread that his mother's done stuff like tried to pour boiling water on him when she's angry.
>>
>>37122124
Faggot probably would have turned out better of they boiled him more
>>
What's with this weird attachment to Aya and his search for surrogate friends?
>>
so this is the power of autism sugoii
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.