[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ketchup doesn't go in the fridge.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

ketchup doesn't go in the fridge.
>>
I thought condiments have to go in the fridge after you open them?
>>
l thought condiments have to go in the fridge after you open them?
>>
why use ketchup when you can use barbeque sauce?
>>
I'll masturbate in my fucking kitchen if I goddamn well want to.
>>
>>37120745
Thats what so great about living alone, you can be naked all the time and fap in the kitchen, poop in the trash can and pee in the sink and no one around to care.
>>
1 thought condiments have to go in the fridge after you open them?
>>
>>37120544
>>37120567
Think about ketchup at restaurants. It's just out on the table. Actually most things don't need to go in the fridge, it's just refrigerator merchants who make you think so.
>>
Stop washing your eggs. They don't go in there either.
Buy chickens. Don't give your money to the farming jews
>>
>>37121335
Why would you wash an egg? You don't eat the shell.
>>
>>37121274
I live with other robots
House policy is sharing is caring so we play it on the TV.
>>
>>37121350
In America, our eggs come prewashed in stores. It destroys the natural bacteria barrier and makes people sick.
>>
>>37120527
Ketchup is better cold
>>
>>37121310
>Think about ketchup at restaurants.
How the fuck has this never occurred to me before
>>
>>37121368
>I live with other robots
by coincidence or did you meet up with other robots to rent a robot house together?
>>
>>37121310
what about maple syrup
>>
>>37121310
This actually blew my mind
>>
>>37121310
yeah but they probably put the ketchup back in at night
>>
>>37120527
Actually it states on the back of the bottle that it must be refrigerated after opening.
>>
>>37122331
THIS

dfoaiybvoaeyriljber
>>
>>37121310
But ketchup in restaurants is used up very quickly, they probably get through several bottles a day so no need to refrigerate.
>>
>>37121310
im legitimately completely unsure if this blew my mind of you're just retarded.
>>
>>37122333
confirmed originally
>>
>>37122331
no they don't, it goes on a shelf with other opened bottles.
>>
>>37122370
well they probably run out of it so quick they need to stock fresh every 3 days because of all the customers. so expiration isn't an issue and it won't go rotten because of preservatives.
>>
>>37120527
I now it won't spoil I just like that it is thicker when it is cold.
>>
File: decom_not ok_57a8c9cd9a9c9.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
decom_not ok_57a8c9cd9a9c9.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>37121310
>it's just refrigerator merchants who make you think so.
DELET NAO
>>
>>37120527
"refrigerate after opening"

what is it about this statement that people dont understand?
>>
>>37122622
The statement is a LIE you bluepill
>>
>>37122358
But they refill the bottles with more un-refridgerated ketchup
>>
File: zOrrC24.jpg (36KB, 545x225px) Image search: [Google]
zOrrC24.jpg
36KB, 545x225px
Do carrots go in the fridge?
>>
>>37123083
If you find them in the cold produce section
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.