[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women poop out of their asses How do you reconcile this fact?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: YC206W (2).jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
YC206W (2).jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>women poop out of their asses
How do you reconcile this fact?
>>
>>37119041
I don't need to.

It turns me on knowing that beautiful women do something disgusting on a daily basis.
>>
>>37119101
pretty girls also wake up with disgusting morning breath

and now i have a boner
>>
>>37119041
>humans bodies do human body things

I don't understand your question op
>>
>Shitting is now a sexual act
That's how.
>>
>>37119041
by sticking it up their pooper
>>
I wish I could lick their assess after they poop
>>
>>37119241
>I wish I could eat shit
I will never understand you shit eaters
>>
File: BRAAAAAAAAP.jpg (154KB, 809x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BRAAAAAAAAP.jpg
154KB, 809x1024px
Who cares if they poop? As long as they have good hygeine, it's irrelevant.

Ass is love. Ass is life.
>>
it weirds me out too dw
>>
File: panties.png (312KB, 343x534px) Image search: [Google]
panties.png
312KB, 343x534px
>>37119298
>>37119241
I'm not into that type of thing, I don't want anything oral to do with a girl's ass aside from maybe rimming her, but the smell of a woman's asshole / vagina is extremely arousing.

This is a gift that I sometimes find when friends of my sister come over and stay the night. When they're gone in the day and I'm home alone, I go into her room and sniff / masturbate to their still moist panties full of streak marks. I never cum as hard as I do sniffing panties.

pic related
>>
>>37119448
It looks delicious af.
>>
>>37119448
The horror...

You nasty sick fuck.
>>
>>37119504
>>37119482
I know, don't think I'm not disgusted with myself. As soon as I cum the regret sits in, but I can't help it. Makes me rock hard when I sniff them...
>>
>>37119504
Yiy di reakuzfhka
You do realize that sarcasm doesn't translate well to text?
>>
>>37119533
It wasn't sarcasm, that is legitimately disgusting your mind is warped if you think otherwise.
>>
>>37119558
you're posting on /r9k/, a haven of degenerate autists, best not to judge so hard friend.
>>
>>37119558
>Mind is warped
>Implying there is even such thing as an unwarped mind
>Implying reality isn't subjective
>Implying you aren't a delusional lost soul trapped amidst the chaos of exisetence, grasping desperately at something real and undeniable

Fucking pleb don't make me laugh.
>>
>>37119448
>I don't want anything oral to do with a girl's ass aside from maybe rimming her
Well what the fuck else could you do orally besides rimming
>>
>>37119558
You're just saying that because that one had skid marks. I'm pretty sure if a girl likes you she'd probably try to get you to jerk off into a pair of hers and then to get them back to wear.
>>
>>37119634
What do you think comes out of that hole?
>>
>>37119634
-Lodging your nose inside
-Lodging food inside and having her fart it out, optionally into your mouth
>>
Please don't let this brapping thread dieded
>>
>>37119041
by having sex with men instead
>>
>>37121026
>Going through life without your dick penetrating a woman's sweaty, warm, earthy orifice
Fucking loser
>>
>tfw never understand if women have perfectly clean assholes because they have no hair for shit to get stuck in like guys do
>>
>>37121067
It's called being an adult and having mastered personal hygiene, you absolute moron
>>
>>37121142

Not true. I always have a poopy butt and my gf never does and I do wipe and wipe but it gets stuck to the butt hair. I asked her if she'll just wipe me and she says she doesn't like to touch poop but come on.
>>
>>37119041
just dont think about it. only way i think u can.
>>
>>37119041
That's one beautiful ass!
>>
>>37119041
How else would you get to savor her delicious loaf made in her special oven?
>>
>>37119041
Where else would they poop from
>>
>>37119041
They fart too, it comes from the same hole.
They also pee from another small hole
And they bleed every month, and leak something moist and white from another hole too, for several reasons.

It's fantastic.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.