[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW hate my job and co-workers Anyone else know this feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1490901746724.png (118KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1490901746724.png
118KB, 657x527px
TFW hate my job and co-workers

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: freeze.jpg (70KB, 796x934px) Image search: [Google]
freeze.jpg
70KB, 796x934px
Sir i'm going to have to ask you to put the gun down and your hand in the air. You are under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder.
>>
There's always at least one person at my job that I like and become friends with
>>
File: 1476463662422.png (65KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476463662422.png
65KB, 657x527px
>>37118909

Try me Comey
>>
I hate some of my coworkers but I believe in letting them live the rest of their life because this is a pretty good hell and killing them might send them to heaven.
>>
I know it, and I am quitting in August thankfully.

I don't know how people can work jobs that they hate, I have been here for a year and I feel like I am going psychotic.

I hate all of my co-workers except for maybe 3 who are alright.

If my next one doesn't work out and I end up hating it as well, I am going to kill myself.
>>
>>37118875
80% of America knows this feel.
>>
>>37119027
BTW, you guys had better watch the movie Taxi Driver... it is the ultimate "I hate my job, and I am going fucking insane" film.
>>
>>37118875
I know that feel. Got reprimanded at my new job because they had "concerns" and were really vague about it. Pretty sure the cunt co-workers are talking behind my back.
>>
>>37118976
that's the kicker, death is the only way out and why would you be nice enough to give someone the gift of freedom from this hell?
>>
>>37119064
More than that, they're called the 1% for a reason.
>>
>>37119114
>. Pretty sure the cunt co-workers are talking behind my back

They always are, Anon.

Their lives are so void outside of work that all they can do is stir up trouble
>>
>>37119114
this>>37119172
Every retail job I've ever had, coworkers always talked shit about me behind my back. Then they'll pretend like they never said anything bad about you
>>
>>37119134
Nah, the guy who owns an ice cream truck netting 30k a year after expenses is actually happy. He has no boss, works 2.5 hours a day after schools let out, and literally makes a living making children smile.
>>
>>37119221
That actually sounds like a pretty chill job, being an ice cream man
>>
>>37119221
>makes a living making children smile

And how will a wrinkle on an overgrown fetus guide me to financial stability and longevity?

The answer to real happiness is vulturous capitalism, not phony facial expressions made by the release of dopamine.
>>
File: Im sorry.jpg (87KB, 389x389px) Image search: [Google]
Im sorry.jpg
87KB, 389x389px
>>37118875
>TFW can't tell if my supervisor co-worker is bullying me so that I work better at the job and learn it faster or because he thinks I'm stupid
I did get called a dumbass today and I'm sure he was kidding but it did hurt my feelings kind of. I'm new to the job and I'm trying to learn leave me alone.
>>
>>37119372
whats ur jeb annoonnn/?
>>
I love my job but hate my boss, and my boss' boss. They're stupid and smug and only care about what I did wrong.
>>
File: 1489631978357.png (124KB, 617x760px) Image search: [Google]
1489631978357.png
124KB, 617x760px
I wash dishes at a mental hospital, there are literally two other guys that work there, and both of them are chill af. The job isn't the worst thing I've done but still gross. The rest of the people i work with are women aged about 30-65. All of them are whiny, bitch cunts who talk shit about each other for months on end. It'd be kind of cute but they always try to drag me into their bullshit.
>>
>>37118875
Actually opposite for me, bizarrely. My co-workers are more like family than my family.
>>
>>37120324

I washed dishes at a restaurant and fucking hated it. It was so hard and had to cook and move shit all the time too and most of the co-workers were stuck up and one was a total cunt. Quit after a week, fuck that SHIT.
>>
I hate my job. It's a dead end hardware repair IT job. Shits useless and will be replaced by an Indian in a few years.

It's leaving me in a hole with no new skills, because we don't touch servers. So I'm fucked.

I don't mind my coworkers. They are best when they leave me the fuck alone.
>>
File: 1491883538660.jpg (50KB, 343x340px) Image search: [Google]
1491883538660.jpg
50KB, 343x340px
The job is nice. Coworkers are nice, but of course some can be shitty at times. My boss is complete bitch, who can not manage and can't talk to people right. I love making customers smile. Cause we have great customer service, only deal with a very few shit customers. Can't wait to leave though.
>>
>>37118875
Don't hate the job but my coworkers are fucking retarded and almost ruin it for me but it's easy money nonetheless
>>
>>37118875
>Anyone else know this feel?
Everyone here is a neet, of course they don't

And I dont mind my coworkers, since I am a chef it is pretty social
>>
File: Reac 172.png (351KB, 266x450px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 172.png
351KB, 266x450px
>>37118875
I've never really worked a legit full time job. Is it really that bad? I'm kinda easy to get along with and keep to myself. I don't gossip or start drama. Would it be that bad?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.