[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's on your mind, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1494556901189.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494556901189.gif
924KB, 500x281px
So what's on your mind, anon?
>>
>>37118849
I have no friends. Every time I think I've made some, they stop contacting me before long.
>>
I'm pretty much certain that my only, and long distance friend has killed themselves. I feel pretty bad.
>>
File: hair.jpg (6KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
6KB, 188x268px
>>37118849
wondering if she is thinking of me....
>>
>>37118871
whats your personality type anon?
>>
Her and the fact that I'm too autistic and depressed to ever let myself get with her. I feel like she would totally let me fuck her. She knows I'm a virgin too.
>>
>>37118849
Are we living in a simulation?

*smokes blunt*
>>
File: comfy.jpg (68KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
68KB, 409x409px
>>37118872
well maybe you shouldn't have ghosted on them or lied to them that you were busy when you were really just staying at home doing nothing

will probably kill myself here pretty soon tbqh
>>
is everything a figment of my all-powerful mind?
>>
For the first time in a really long time things are finally going my way for a bit. My head feels a bit more clear, and I don't feel the genuine sadness I'm so used to. I know this feeling won't last forever, but I've been using this mood to talk to old friends again. I even have a friendly date with a girl I really liked a while back coming soon, but I'm really nervous for that, so I guess that's what's on my mind.

Sorry for the stupid blogpost.
>>
>>37118849
How a lot of my favorite family members are dead
>>
>>37118894
INFJ last I checked (a few weeks ago)
>>
Why are the untended graves after the oceiros boss? wtf
>>
>>37118849
I don't want to give NEETs a cent after all the hell it's taken to get a job.
>>
should i eat the whole box of entenmann's party cake or not?
>>
So my bf dumped me but i think i only used him for money and being a future provider now im stuck and ill probably have to go to some kind of trade school so i can provide for myself and maybe find a man that i actually love and not just worry about the money
>>
>>37118918
surprisingly a lot of people in silicon valley believe that
>>
I used a fake picture on an app to try and get nudes from qt stacies.
A girl ended up falling for me after I flirted with her once and is begging me to skype her, but I'm actually a fatty.
I bit off way more than I can chew. How do people do this?
>>
>>37118849
i'm 5'5" and it pisses me off to no end
>>
File: 1a1a1a2.png (128KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
1a1a1a2.png
128KB, 922x882px
>>37118849
I hope I can get to sleep at a reasonable time tonight without resorting to downing half a bottle of gin. I just want my 8 hours.
I think its actually starting to effect my /fit/ gains.

Might have a job soon which will make my mind less of a hell hole.
Oh and grils wont stop ghosting me, of course. Am i just a boring cuck?
>>
>>37118849
Dust on this tired old street,
Mark corners where we used to play!
Dust trace our tired old feet,
In circles as we pace our time away!
I just wanna die anywhere else!
If only we could die anywhere else!
So come with me let's die anywhere else!
Anywhere... Just not here... oh no.
Stuck on this dead end old street,
Where all the new kids come to play!
Stuck where our past and future meet,
Watching all our autumns drift away!
I just wanna die anywhere else!
Anywhere... Just not here...
And if they ever hear my name,
Will they know I walked alone?
Around these dusty streets my tired old home!
And will they stop to think,
Of what was here before? No,
They won't remember when I'm gone!
'Cause I just wanna die anywhere else!
Anywhere... Just not here...
>>
I really love this woman but i cant attach myself too much in our relationship because she is moving. It hurts, man, even though im 26. She is the only woman ive really loved.
>>
>>37118938
Fuck, anon that hurt it was too accurate.
>>
>>37119084
Did you not actually love him?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.