[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Weed The True Robot Drug?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: 1428713108000.jpg (108KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
1428713108000.jpg
108KB, 906x799px
>Still somewhat normie but not nearly as normie of a drug like alcohol or pills
>Erases all feelings of depression and low self-confidence for a short duration
>Helps you become less of a sperg without having to pay a fortune to Dr.Goldberg for what is essentially poison in a fancy looking box
>Makes everything interesting again and takes the edge off the monotony of daily life, great for wagecucks
>You will meet other pot smokers, some of which are chad tier normies, but some of which are just like you
>Turns you into a God at vidya

What's not to like?
>>
>>37117608
>>Still somewhat normie but not nearly as normie of a drug like alcohol or pills

For americans yes, pill popping isn't as common in Canada

>>Erases all feelings of depression and low self-confidence for a short duration

Not always. Sometimes it intensifies those feelings, not to mention paranoia

>>Helps you become less of a sperg without having to pay a fortune to Dr.Goldberg for what is essentially poison in a fancy looking box

It does help you become less of a sperg but you also lose some authenticity in the process. Big stoners will start to lose their personality.

>>Makes everything interesting again and takes the edge off the monotony of daily life, great for wagecucks

I can agree with that.

>>You will meet other pot smokers, some of which are chad tier normies, but some of which are just like you

I guess? I really just go through my dealer, I don't know how smoking weed can really help me make friends.

>>Turns you into a God at vidya

Definitely not for me. I'd rather read or listen to music. Gaming becomes too difficult.
>>
>>37117608
No. Weed is the ultimate normie drug these days.
>>
>>37117608
>erases all feelings of depression and low self confidence
not true. I smoked weed daily for 3 years and it used to have that effect on me but towards the end of my time with weed it intensified all negative feelings. Anxiety, self doubt, paranoia all skyrocketed when smoking so thats why I had to quit. Kinda a bummer. I really miss the good times.
>>
Weed takes all of my bath thoughts and puts them on a whole other level.

I just stick to booze.
>>
drugs are pure normalfaggotry
>>
>>37117743
Alcohol is king. You're delusional. You've probably been smoking too much weed.

Plenty of them do weed, but alcohol dominates normie culture.
>>
>>37117608
weed is literally the most normie drug ever
pop xannys lil bitch
>>
I'd honestly say something like shrooms or acid is more of a robot drug.

>>37117828
More people do something that's easy to get? I'm sure once more places legalise weed, you will see more people doing it. It doesn't mean it's not fast becoming the ultimate normie drug. I encounter more normies talking about weed than stoners or losers do, compared to only a few years ago.
>>
huh i thought robots had anxiety. don't get me wrong i do smoke but not without panicking errytime
>>
>>37117608
The drug doesn't matter, it's how you use it
>>
>>37117608
>>You will meet other pot smokers, some of which are chad tier normies, but some of which are just like you

how unless you already are a normie? I smoke alone in my room and only say how i much I want to my dealer and nothing else
>>
>>37117608
>dude weed lmao
>not a normie drug
Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>37117877
this

>normie tier
taking it semi-often in moderate doses to have fun and blot out life

>robot tier
stocking up on crackers and lemon juice in a cellar with only a stuffed toy called "Dinkie" for company and spending the next 72 hours transversing time and space (minor cardiac arrests optional)
>>
>>37117608
>>Erases all feelings of depression and low self-confidence for a short duration
>>Helps you become less of a sperg
Does this really happen?
All I noticed is I slow down even more than usual.
Maybe you were secretly a normie all along?
>>
File: Snapchat-4388833094407936469.jpg (184KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4388833094407936469.jpg
184KB, 720x1184px
It's definitely one of the best drugs to use to create social situations
>>
>>37117718

I don't see how you can read while high, i've tried it but i just end up reading the same page over and over again because i can't follow it or remember anything
>>
>>37117795
>bath thoughts
How bout a shower?
>>
>>37118017
weed turns my social anxiety from crippling to unbearable so I guess youre right about him being a normie
>>
>>37118017
Weed can be pretty different for people. Most robots would probably have the complete opposite experience. I go turbo sperg when I'm high
>>
>>37118073
I read slowly and not too much. I like how weed can make me connect a lot of different ideas and really soak in a book or just a concept or theory, but it can become overwhelming and I had some sort of panic attack this one time, it was unsettling and I don't smoke much these days.
>>
>>37117858
Who honestly wants to be mentally retarded for a few hours lmao
>>
>>37118468

people with problems they want to forget. you'll understand when you're older.
>>
>>37117828

Alcohol gives me awful headaches and hangovers and makes me feel sick. Not to mention it's more expensive and I end up feeling worse the next day.

With weed there's no hang over and I can make it last a while if I just smoke a bit here and there to chill. Plus when drunk I act like a retard while high I just stop talking and play tunes which I dont mind.
>>
>>37118197

Depends on how high you are or if you're on anything else honestly.

While I was on meds, weed made me super spergy and weird. While sober with a little bit I get way more social and funny.

Overall, I did find smoking everyday to be too much for me and it did increase anxiety for a bit and I had to take a break but I find a little once in a while to take the edge off with some music is the best feeling, especially combined with jogging and lots of water.

Weed 4 life. Fuck alcohol, too many headaches. Pills, too many side effects. Hard drugs are too dangerous. Weed is it mang. (Acid is cool too but I can't do it often)
>>
Does anyone else's autism get amplified if you smoke weed? If anything, my normie semblance goes out the window as soon as I get high

every time I smoke with friends, this happens:
>stuck in my head more than I am sober
>space out for 10 min straight
>snap back into reality as I realize everyone has been talking and shooting the shit except for me

I've never gotten a 'relaxing' feeling from smoking weed. It turns me into an anxious and paranoid wreck. Anyone else feel similar, and if so, how did you overcome this feeling?
>>
weed is actually a good drug for robots. Weed helps you make friends by just hanging out with stoners.
>>
>>37118596
True. I've met quite a few friends/acquaintances cause of my dealer/stoner friends. Everyone is pretty nice and chill.

It can be a bit awkward at first but once I start blazing its cool. I wouldn't call myself a "stoner" but I do love hippy culture, smoke semi-regularly with breaks occasionally and I have tapestries, black light posters, lights and a beanbag chair.
>>
File: 1401730270194.png (1MB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1401730270194.png
1MB, 1000x800px
DXM is the robot drug

>need 0 conections
>dissociation is the robots defense mechanism
>literally called robotripping

kets better but it's pricey and most robots are afraid of the darknet
>>
>>37117608
I smoke my brains out, my mom tells me I get way too fucking deep into philosophy that I actually believe that the current world is not real, act least my perception of it. Also I tend to get really good at shit when I'm high, so that's a plus.
>>
>>37118699
same desu. I made friends with uni stoners by smoking with them a couple of times and now they invite me for free smokes all the time.
>>
>>37118565
I smoke my bad trips away, I use to be hella paranoid, but I just kept smoking until it went away.
>>
I dont know man i hate weed. Everytime i smoke it i get super awkward. Im honestly not that awkward sober but if i get high i become the spergiest autist to evr walk the earth.
>>
>>37118565
getting destroyed on synthetic cannabinoids literally cured my autism (diagnosed young and latter rescinded)

before it I had a really weird and conceptualized internal thought process and language was a very foreign concept I struggled to utilize

the trip increased my awareness and years of living in my head with DR/DP from lingering effects of HPPD forced me to normalize my thought process into a healthy mix of language, instincts and critical introspection

too much pot, especially of particularly stimulating strains can make me feel like how I was as a child though
>>
>>37117608

You're fucking stupid dude. Literally everyone smokes weed. Everyone. You'd be a social outcast for NOT smoking weed.
>>
It makes you bad at videogames you retard. For one, it slows your reaction time. Two, you're obviously not thinking straight when you're high.
>>
>>37118565

Yeah I find that can happen on high doses if you have a low tolerance or are on meds. Just gotta pace yourself.
>>
File: meditationCosmos.png (63KB, 297x276px) Image search: [Google]
meditationCosmos.png
63KB, 297x276px
>all this normies saying weed is a robot drug because it helps you in social situations

Fuck that, I just want to get stoned with only me and the world, people become ten times more irritating both when I'm stoned and when they are.
>>
All drugs are normie drugs. Only children rely on laboratory chemicals and plants to cope with pain.
>>
>>37118073
Once you build up a decent tolerance, it stops fucking with your memory as much. It still fucks with it, but it's not so noticeable for me at least.
>>
>>37118565
Have you tried indica?
>>
>have social connections to buy illegal drugs
>guys I am a robot

every fucking time
>>
>>37119847
What is the darknet?

oreg
>>
>>37119847
It's all online now you retard
>>
>>37119847

You can literally buy most anything online easily, this being one of those easy things to buy.

It's also legal in quite a few places now and will be soon in Canada.

:^)

Not to mention I don't really count weed as a drug, I just vape a bit to relax sometimes.

Also having ONE friend doesn't make you a NORMIE. GUY
>>
>>37119795

This can help. Or having a small amount. Or having a high-CBD strain or even just a very chill strain.

I find Blue Dream to be really good for anxiety personally.
>>
>>37117779
hate to say it but the same exact thing happened to me. can it be reversed? i like to hope so
>>
>>37118275
had one panic attack shortly after taking a huge bong riff, never felt super chill on wee since...very disheartening
>>
>>37120244

I had the same thing happen after smoking for a few years pretty regularly.

The best thing to do is to take a break for a few weeks to a month maybe even two months, then have a small amount out of a pipe when you have nothing stressful going on and you have time to just rest and put on some chill music or lay down and rest or eat a snack. If you still feel awful, wait again and if you still feel shitty then you'll just have to move on, sometimes it happens. It can happen due to anxiety/stress/tolerance/age/medications starting or ending/other drugs you do etc

I found it worked for me after a while though. I find high doses or certain strains can definitely make me anxious.
>>
>>37120298

Had the same thing happen. Take a break and then when you return, have a small amount. If you still feel shitty either stop or take a long break and maybe work out or drink in the mean time sometimes to reset your brain.
>>
>>37117812
this. Tr00 robots don't use drugs
>>
>>37120346

Most people who post on R9K aren't "true robots" infact most are bored normies. Who gives a shit. Being a "le true robot" is such a meme anyway. I'm not a normie or a robot, just a weird bored fucker. Who cares. I don't do drugs btw, but a bit of weed (which is NATURAL) doesn't count to take the edge off, it's very common fammo.
>>
>>37118468
I'm not retarded when I'm high. I might slur my words and be a bit slow on my response but I can actually think.
>ate a pot brownie before school
>got a 96 on a math test(midterm I think) in HS
>>
>>37120454

This. Maybe a little slower but the real autist comes out when I go in public or have to socialize for long periods of time...yikes.
>>
>>37118888
desu dissos are the best for robots but you can spam them or it fucks your liver and you piss blood. i can still hate myself even on benzos or opiates, and weed/psychs make me hate myself more but on dissos? hell no. everything is too spaced out and you feel all anesthesized and like some kind of god. i like to do tiny amounts of dissos to augment things. my favorite is to a little and drink a good deal then play rp games i get real immersed
>>
File: banach.png (454KB, 668x445px) Image search: [Google]
banach.png
454KB, 668x445px
>>37119231
i have dpdr stuff from doins lots of psychs and i get the rebuilding thing. its weird as hell. i feel like hyper aware of my own thoughts and analyze them and stuff. dp doesnt bug me but dr is creepy as shit. life feels like all insignificant and plastic, and like i have the value of an ant in the scheme of the universe, and will die and there will likely be no afterlife
>>
To everyone ITT mentioning anxiety or paranoia or panic attacks, stop smoking sativa. I used to believe sativa was great made everything intense and full of energy. Then I started having panic attacks. Then I learned indica is the true path. Warm, happy, calm, tranquil.
>>
Smoking weed gave me anxiety. The last time I ever smoked it was the first time I ever had a panic attack. I had full-blown anxiety for a few weeks after that. Never again.
It's a shame, too, because I always used to smoke it with my mates at a local park and we'd go up to a nearby servo at around 1am for hot food and drinks. I really miss those nights but I don't want to bring the anxiety back.
>>
>>37120334
didn't see this before I posted. How long a break did you take? It's been about 4 months for me so far. One of my friends I used to smoke with will be coming back from New Zealand this December and I'm considering trying it again when he gets back.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.