[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story Time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: hey.jpg (27KB, 626x643px) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
27KB, 626x643px
>Be NEET for a couple years and hate it
>Mommy knows someone who works at a local factory
>Apply, immediately get offered job without interview
>First day: job is insultingly simple.
>Literally just stand around and press a button every once in a while
>Work with a mean old mexican woman, she is unbearable
>Everyone around me is fat, old, and mean
>9 hour day
>Bored
>Feet hurt
>Already want to quit
>Second day: This is where it gets good
>Do the same job in a different part of the factory
>THEN this 8.5/10 qt walks up to me, smiles and introduces herself, and starts working right across from me
>"Maybe a few more days then..."

Continued...
>>
This is why you have the fucking story saved in a word document
>>
>>37116449
>>37116558
I don't usually have a lot of stories to post so hush

>Be NEET so I have no idea how to talk to her
>She seems like she is acting shy around me though
>"So how is it working here?"
>"It's okay, I don't really like it though"
>getting somewhere
>try to small talk and fumble over my words a LOT
>She still laughs and talks with me
>Does...does she like me?
>All the sudden a buzzer sounds and everyone leaves to go outside
>apparently an annual barbeque
>see her sitting alone at table
>start to head over but chicken out
>eat by myself
>she leaves early
>maybe tomorrow then

cont
>>
>>37116724
>Go home and build up some confidence
>Third day:
>She works right across from me again
>Start to small talk again
>Talk about how boring work is
>We start talking about listening to music
>We start talking about playing vgames
>We start talking about watching videos
>We start talking about movies/shows/anime etc.
>Find out she is into almost all of the things I am
>I mean comically so
>AND she is seems into me
>This is too perfect
>Something seems wrong
>Talk about how we got our jobs
>Mention that my mother got me this one
>She knows my mom
>Okay wierd
>She asks if I know a person
>It's my aunt that I never see
>"Yeah that's my aunt, how do you know her?"
>"That's my mom"
>There it is
>I'm crushing on my cousin
>She laughs, I (fake) laugh too
>Almost immediately after she goes and talks to someone else
>Fourth day: she is working somewhere else. don't even see her
>Mexican lady is back instead

Okay robots, what do I do? I want to quit but I just can't
>>
>>37116915
Fuck your cousin, faggot.
>>
>>37116961
Pretty sure that's illegal. Also she lost interest as soon as she found out. Like a normal human being.
>>
>>37117014
Not in the US. she's into you anon, now's your chance
>>
Ha! That's real unfortunate Anon. Sorry. Be glad you found out before you committed wincest though (or not, maybe you'd rather have)
>>
>>37117306
cant tell if samefagging or your just a dad
>>
>>37117231
Now's my chance for what? I'm not sure if I could get anywhere even if we weren't related.
>>37117306
I'm not saying I'm above it...
I just want to quit now because the only thing keeping me there wants nothing to do with me anymore
>>
>>37117463
I know that feel.

Just hang yourself at work. Always does the trick.
>>
File: image (2).gif (109KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).gif
109KB, 500x375px
>>37117529
Believe me I have come pretty close, but the feeling of somebody liking me back is such a new one I actually feel happy for once, even though I know it's wrong it gives it sort of a "forbidden love" feeling which just makes it feel stronger.
I am beyond hope
>>
>>37117609
Being liked is what most of us robots dream of. "Forbidden love" just isn't for me. Not to say I haven't thought of it though.

To each their own my fellow robot.
>>
>>37117463
Next time you see her alone just keep talking to her like you used to. In a few weeks ask if she wants to grab coffee/lunch or something, maybe on break, and go from there. Totally normal and you still get to spend time with her. Boom easy
>>
>>37117793
I mean I've never even met her before now, so it's not like I grew up with her. She's completely just like anyone else to me, just with a different title.
I have a sister that I grew up with and I would never be attracted to her like this
>>
>>37117803
>Boom easy
ya know, I know you're baiting me. But this sounds like good advice
>>
>>37117881
Don't you get it? That's how she feels about you. She doesn't want you to know in case you think it's weird. The only reason anyone would think it's weird is social standards. If she really did like you, she probably still does.
>>
>>37116449
>9 hour day

Damn Anon, any way you can cut down your shift? I can barely make 8 hours at my wageslave job
>>
>>37118018
But what if I'm just reading the situation wrong?

If I ask out a random girl and get rejected, then I'm just a guy who got rejected. If I ask out my cousin and get rejected, then I can garuntee she will never talk to me again and I'll be branded as a weird incestual freak
>>
>>37118085
I get one break so it isn't exactly 9 hours. But it still sucks since I have to stand for all of it. I never said it was a good job.
>>
>>37117881
I get you OP.

Just don't show your cards, if you get what I'm trying to say. Do small things, like buy her a coffee. Wait for her signs as a normie and if they're right, go for it.

Worst case scenario, you're down a few bucks from buying her breakfast. On the bright side your family won't shun you.
>>
>>37118414
Wouldn't she pick up on that though? I feel like she would notice and stop talking to me (kinda like she already did)
>>
>>37118499
If she already did then whats there to lose? She likes you, grow a pair and keep pushing ahead
>>
>>37118499
If she already stopped talking to you then it looks bad to be honest.

Just try to play it off. Make it seem like a family sorta thing.
>>
>>37118766
The one time I felt a real connection and this happens. It might've actually worked out too. I guess I'll try to be friends is all I can hope for. Thanks for the advice.
Looks like I'm destined to be a robot forever. I guess I'm already on the right board then.
>>
>>37118882
you have to abort, act towards her like a cousin - no incest
>>
File: 1442444567507.gif (1022KB, 277x193px) Image search: [Google]
1442444567507.gif
1022KB, 277x193px
>>37118985
I've never acted any way towards a cousin. I don't see my family that often. I'm not sure what is acceptable behavior
>>
>>37119059
Dont try and fugg her is a start
>>
>>37119133
There's my problem
>>
>>37119203
and thats where you abort, look from her perspective, it wont end well u incest
>>
>>37118882
There's still hope OP.

If not, there's always this option.
>>37117529
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.