[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in the middle of sticking it to your girl >she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 161.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg (17KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
161.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg
17KB, 480x271px
>in the middle of sticking it to your girl
>she's wet, she's really fucking wet
>it feels SO good
>suddenly, you look down
>"Oh shit! Anon I'm sorry, I guess I'm a few days early"
>"we can put down a towel and continue, I mean if you're okay with that?"

What do?
>>
>>37115019
Put the towel down and fuck that pussy till I cum in her. I used to fuck my fwb so hard when she was on her period and she'd let me cum in her cause you can't get pregnant on your period
>>
>>37115019
Gotta earn those red wings some time or another.
>>
>>37115067
>you can't get pregnant on your period
Urban myth, you technically can if it's at the latter end of the period.
>>
>>37115019
Is she making a cute face and looking embarrassed and blushing while she says this?
I need to know.

This is my big chance to get some switch action on my gfd gf.
>>
The fuck do you think I would do? Fuck her right in the pussy and enjoy my AIDS
>>
>>37115019
if I've gotten to the point where I'm sticking it in and I don't start projectile vomitting from the period blood then I'll just keep going
>>
>>37115019
if it feels THAT good i'll continue regardless of the blood
>>
continue, I did it recently, a bit gross but still okay
>>
File: 1494637010971.png (68KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
1494637010971.png
68KB, 247x246px
>>37115019
i dont mind a little ketchup on my hotdog, as long as the bun is tight
>>
File: IMG_0803.jpg (19KB, 332x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0803.jpg
19KB, 332x335px
go down on her...

originally.
>>
>>37115019
>Not tracking her period on the first place.
>Not telling her to be on pills all the month.
You're not this dumb, are you?
>>
this is hot tbqhwy
>>
>>37115465
>pills
Pill. The pill. And I wouldn't even let my last gf take it because of the high risk of DVT it carries. I knew a girl in my highschool that died because of that shit.
>>
>>37115019
i fucking hate fat people, disgusting
>>
this happened to me, the condom had chunks all over it after i finished
>>
A lot of girls, especially younger ones, have irregular periods. By mid twenties most women are normal though. Exact 28 day cycles are nice but I can go anywhere from 25-35 days between each. I know someone who had one about 4 times a year for two weeks, but they had other problems too.

Don't be a dick to a girl if she doesn't realise her period start time. If it means so much to you and she's regular, track it yourself.
>>
>>37115019
I would hand her a napkin.
>>
Tell her it's fine, she's the one cleaning it anyway.
>>
File: 1469406221372.jpg (40KB, 735x422px) Image search: [Google]
1469406221372.jpg
40KB, 735x422px
>>37115019
>"Uh... maybe next week?"
>>
>look down

Joke's on you, I would never do that because vaginas are repulsive.
>>
>>37115095
Can't you fucking read you mongoloid?
That doesn't apply here.
>>
turn the lights off

gotta get your red wings at some point
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.