[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to manipulate a woman with low self esteem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1aOOICz.jpg (89KB, 407x610px) Image search: [Google]
1aOOICz.jpg
89KB, 407x610px
how to manipulate a woman with low self esteem?
>>
tell her she's worthless and beat the shit out of her
>>
Love her and give her everything precious until she decides she isn't good enough for you and leaves.
>>
>>37114115
Tell them you love them and threaten suicide
I've gotten sex this way
>>
>>37114115
same as with women with high self esteem

and women with mid self esteem

and pretty much all women entirely

BE GOOD LOOKING

there's no such thing as "manipulating" or "game" or any of that self help guru bullshit
>>
>>37114183
I wonder if this is subconsciously my fetish at this point.
>>
>>37114160
>tell her she's worthless and beat the shit out of her
Correct
>>
>>37114115
>implying she isn't pretending to boost your ego ;)
>>
>>37114115
how do I find a gf who looks like this
>>
Weed
Original(tm)
>>
>>37115415
Invent a time machine to 1990
>>
>>37115730
drive a car to any metro area, you mean.
>>
Act like you are friends then ignore her after a while.I

Rinse and repeat until she begs for sex and cummies
>>
>>37114183
Realistically, it's more common for a man who loves a woman and gives her everything precious will find that she leaves because she thinks he isn't good enough for her. The attention will build up her self-esteem enough for her to believe she can do better.
>>
>>37114115
Be really nice at first. Compliment her based on her weak points, whatever she's insecure about. Do this until she says she trusts you.

Then start picking at her self-esteem and the same things you complimented her for before.

>your hair is pretty flat today
>are you wearing less makeup than usual?
>I wish I could be like you and just eat whatever. I guess I like being thin
>it's good that guys don't expect you to be smart, that way they're not disappointed

She should cry, but if she gets mad, just say

>I don't know why you're mad. I was just teasing/being honest. Thought we had that kind of relationship

Then, and this is key

STOP. TALKING.

She'll come back with an apology.

Accept, talk normally for a while, then at some point ask

>so you're gonna be normal from here on out, right? ha, that was weird of you.

Implying that her display of self-esteem was "weird" and undesirable.

For bonus points
>insult her friends
>insult her family
>imply none of them respect her
>tell her you're the only one that will be honest with her, and that's why they all hate you
>ignore her after sex
>ignore her when she talks about herself at all. talk about yourself instead
>>
>>37114183
FUCK YOU, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME REMEMBER SHIT
>>
Demonstrate value
Engage physically
Nurture dependence
Neglect emotionally
Inspire hope
Seperate entirely
>>
easy. feed her compliments until she starts to believe them, and make sure she depends on you for them. convince her she's wrong about her insecurities so that she stays with you for reassurance of that. then when she turns against you, make sure those insecurities come back, and that she thinks you're the only way to make them go away again.
>>
the amount of serious answers on this is concerning on multiple levels.
>>
>>37115795
THIS. This anon get it. Holy fuck please listen to this man.
>>
I think all women have low self esteem. That's why they work so hard to look good; to get validation from others.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.