[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attractive but Aspie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: CUMGUZZLER.png (51KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
CUMGUZZLER.png
51KB, 220x165px
>tfw girls often checking me out
>tfw see bitches mirin my form at the gym
>tfw no job, only a few friends so basically no contact with women

Can you cold approach women, would it work? Coudl i go to a gym bunny and see and i admire your form, introudcude myself and then continute chatting?
>>
who cares, just go talk to her if you want to
>>
>>37113550
That's literally the only way Chad does it. If you're going to bang and bail, it can't be with a girl you actually know. He just flirts constantly with the ones he actually knows.
>>
>>37113550
Just be bi Anon, a cute guy knows what a woman has to do so just move on from that.
>>
>>37113550
Only one way to find out. Go try it.
>>
>>37113623

am i chad level tho. pic is me.
>>
>>37113670
Fix your hair and clean yourself up more.
>>
>>37113670
With a haircut, a good night's rest, clean shave and a different facial expression you're passable.
>>
>>37113703

i look stupid when i smile, see.
>>
>>37113719
That's not a smile, and you look just as dead inside as the other picture.
>>
>>37113670

> nigger nose

Haha. Sorry mate. You aint white. Also, why is one eye bigger than the other?
>>
>>37113756

yeh, everyone in my family has a big nose. i dont have black or jewish heritage though. my eyes are same size, wut.
>>
>>37113670
Your face unironically makes me think of Brendan Fraser. All your missing is the signature JUST hair.
>>
>>37113719
You look kinda like Ian curtis
>>
>>37113777

The right one looks a bit bigger. Maybe it's the angle?
>>
>>37113550
You're not Chad enough for women to throw themselves at you, but you'd clean up on Tinder.
>>
>>37113550
are you me? (before i got fat. now im still strong but fat. wonder if girls mirrin or just am so huge hard not to look my way when i walk by)
>>
>>37113739
i think not smiling and looking dead inside is a look that some women are into.
>>
>>37113965
>looking dead inside is a look that some women are into
They're into the exact opposite.
>>
>>37113777
He's just fucking with you from his own misery you look like a standard to good looking northern European white guy. The issue is your terrible personality.

Also you have an interesting face, like the Finnish guy who played Max Payne, Sam Lake. If you didn't scowl at everyone and worry about how they perceive you you might be well liked.
>>
honestly you don't look bad. you'r gonna make it someday man
>>
>>37113550
it's not a cold approach if girl's are explicitly showing their attraction in you (inb4 aspies misinterpret common random behavior as attraction)

if a girl makes repeated obvious eye contact, stares, smiles, moves close to you etc, you're good to go

if a girl is physically attracted to you there's nothing you have to really do because she will want to fuck you solely because you're good looking

it's just logistics getting her alone in a room, which is done 1-2-3 by asking for her number after small talk and then arranging netflix and chill, sex on first hangout guaranteed
>>
>>37113550
>tfw chad aesthetic
>tfw grills will approach
>mfw they realize how socially retarded i am
I can literally see the realization in their face of how autistic i am and the immediate drop off in interest
>>
File: 1495147817552.jpg (139KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495147817552.jpg
139KB, 960x640px
Pictures got deleted for some reason. Here you go, OP.

t. good samaritan
>>
File: Wiki-gokkun.png (327KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-gokkun.png
327KB, 800x600px
>>37113550
Nice thumbnail dumbass
>>
>>37114498
What monster inside someone conjures up that fucking smile. On the left the guy looks alright.
>>
>>37114538
Isn't the one on the right a common Eggman pose?
>>
>>37114538

this is how i usually smile. whats wrong with it?
>>
>>37114498

fuck if this nigger is "attractive" we all are
>>
>>37114655
Way to be positive, anon. We're all going to make it :^)
>>
>>37114655

let's see a pic of you then. i am def attractive, every day i get checked out. i think i look better irl than on photos.
>>
File: 1494260836699.jpg (24KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
1494260836699.jpg
24KB, 400x599px
>>37114498
this is a prank right? This isn't actually the pics op posted claiming to be "attractive" Your face is below average in these pictures. You could probably bring yourself to average if you shaved, put some light gel in your hair to make it look kept, get some sleep/sun so you dont have dark circles around your eyes, lose some weight so your face isn't so round and you can lose the double chin.
but don't kid yourself bitches aren't drooling over you
>neutral to possibly negative canthal tilt
>no cheekbone definition
>nose too big/round
If you clean yourself up, lose some weight, and are decently /fit/ you could probably be a 7 though.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.