[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he do it? He had it all.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Why did he do it? He had it all.
>>
He was murdered of course.

Democrats are going to burn.
>>
>>37113529
>literally zero connections to politics
>>
>>37113529
>>Democrats are going to burn.
why did that made me laff
>>
>>37113529
honestly tho, why ?
>>
>>37113496
Because depression isn't exclusive to aspie retards like you? It's a chemical imbalance in the brain and he had it. Depression doesn't give a fuck if you're rich or poor or famous or some random aspie on an anon message board, depression fucks who it wants, when it wants to.
>>
He committed suicide? I heard he died after a concert, why?
>>
>>37114029
Prob bc no matter how much you make the life of a wageslave always leads to suicide
>>
he realized there's always a bigger Chad than him and couldn't take it since Chads cant lose after having it all since birth
>>
>>37115249
>muh chemical imbalances

Depression usually has reasons
>>
>>37113496
Autoerotic asphyxiation
to be fair, people go to great lengths to get that good nut
>>
>>37115453
Yeah, the reason is a chemical imbalance. It's called science retard, look it up.
>>
>>37115984
OK retard lecture me on the condition I have and visit a therapist for regularly.

It always has some reason unless you have actual permanent chronic depression.
>>
>He had drug and alcohol abuse. He had also >spoken of periods of depression and agoraphobia.
source theguardian
>>
>>37116029
"Actual permanent chronic depression" is what I'm talking about. And it's what Chris Cornell had. You going to a therapist when your crush doesn't wanna suck your cock isn't depression.
>>
>>37116109
why did you double up on the meme arrows
>>
File: 1446187554338.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1446187554338.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
>>37116111
>You going to a therapist when your crush doesn't wanna suck your cock isn't depression.
K.O.
>>
>>37113496

It's almost like money can't buy happiness or something.
>>
File: IMG_2983.jpg (14KB, 281x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2983.jpg
14KB, 281x267px
>>37116111

Roasted, toasted and burnt to a crisp.
>>
>>37115267
He died after a concert from self-administered asphyxiation; they found him hanging from the bathroom ceiling by his belt.

Same way Robin Williams went out.
>>
>>37116111
I fucking hate bringing up this shit because its fucking trendy
I fucking hate how on a perfectly fine day everything goes dark for no fucking reason.
>>
>>37113496

god, you retards are so blinded by the money and success equal happiness meme.

suffering is relative. 80% of the robots who post here about wanting to die and hating the world probably came from stable upbringings, yet are still miserable. by all accounts they should be happy because they were born in the 1st world with parents who looked after them. it doesn't work that way.
>>
>>37116545
I feel that man. If you bring it up these days you get lumped in with 15 year old twitter babies who post about being sad on twitter for depression. It boggles my mind that people STILL in 2017 don't realize depression is literally a chronic illness of the brain, not just "feeling down when things don't go your way"
>>
File: human.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
human.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>37116644
Indeed, although people are often belittled because of it like you're some kind of cripple. I have everything, too. Maybe not a GF but I'm sure many people here would call me a chaddy son-of-a-gun. The real deal is a leaden mantle on your shoulders that drags you down further and further no matter what you do, maybe with episodes of mania here and there that give you hope.
>>
>>37116799
Such is life. You suffer the lows in hopes that the highs make up for the lows. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.
>>
i wouldn't be surprised if it came out he had some incurable disease or something and it wasn't just depression
>>
>>37116855
He actually was an alcoholic at one time.
>>
>>37113496
Well clearly his voice was going to some extent. I believe he was probably getting insecure about this since he is known for those high notes. Wouldn't be able to perform them ever again.
Still feels weird knowing he's dead now.
>>
>>37116979
his voice has been kind of gone for a while, even in audioslave he couldn't really hit what he used to in the 90s. just go listen to hunger strike and then compare it to any audioslave song
>>
>>37116979
He did an interview where he said he wanted to do it for the rest of his life. I guess when he couldn't do it anymore he figured he had no more usefulness or anything to do
>>
>>37116993
And think about how much worse it would've been these years since Audioslave. The thought probably hit him like a truck when playing with Soundgarden live again.
Weren't they working on an album? I wonder what the deal with that is gonna be.
>>
>>37116993
According to the opening band on his recent tour, someone who has seen soundgarden 20+ times, Chris has sounded better than he has in the past 15 years.
>>
>>37113584
Insulted Trump a few days ago, he was struck down by the curse like everyone else
>>
>>37116029
>actual permanent chronic depression.
That's what depression is you retard, the word you're looking for is sadness.
>>
>>37115984
those chemical imbalances are caused for outside reasons you fucking retard, actual genetic depression is the least common
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.