[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ballbusting couple thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 1493458088517.jpg (283KB, 1280x1812px) Image search: [Google]
1493458088517.jpg
283KB, 1280x1812px
Tell us about a time you took a hit to the baby makers, what was the reason, who did it, how was the pain on a scale of 1 to 10. What was the consequences for the kicker?

>12 years old
>just broke up with goth gf
>she was a Ballbuster during our whole relationship and delivers a devastating kick in the school hall to my boys.
>pass out on impact
>she gets banned from public schooling
>my family puts a bounty on her
>forced to move away
>>
>>37112564

How to make friends ? Why do I have no friends ?
>>
>>37112564
When i was 7 years old i broke a female classmate's leg because she was making fun of me. When she got back one month later she kicked me hard in the crotch, but she hit only one testicle (8 i would day). There were no consequence for me but she got suspended because she did in front of a teacher.
>>
>middle school
>chads got stacy to seduce me against locker
>she goes in for kiss
>knees me in the nads
>all laugh while im on floor in pain
>havent trusted a female since
>>
>>37112564
>Bounty
Please elaborate. I am intrigued.
>>
>>37113249

did anyone else see you ? How did they react ? How painful ?
>>
>>37113249
>just the chads and stacy
>hurt my nuts and heart
>felt like taking a wooden spoon to the nads
>>
>>37112973
Well are you in or out of school. Best place is work and school.

Other things like community events, volunteer work or clubs will help because you'll see the same people again and again and get to know them more
>>
>>37113073
How did you break her leg?

Did she kick you with the boot
>>
>>37114745

I am in Uni right now
>>
>>37113249
Thats mean! How did she seduce you.

One of my friends kicked me in the nuts when I was at my gfs locker cuz she hates my girlfriend and knew I liked being hit in the balls so it was her way of taunting my gf (wife now)
>>
>>37113270
My family is pretty influential, like verbally not money wise. People just really like my family and so they put out a thing offering a hundred bucks to anyone who put her in the hospital. Only one girl tried but the fight got stopped she was my bestie so she didn't take the money she just did it for fun
>>
>>37114784
Talk to people in class. Really participate in group projects, join a group (I was in a thing called speedfest where we made rc planes) etc... Your in a good place for friends
>>
I might meet a guy who will kick me in the balls. Really nervous ?
>>
Sure
I had a girl punch me in the balls several times
But I slapped her ass and tits too so I guess I deserve it
She also talked shit to me and constantly demeaned me while saying stuff like "eat my ass"
>>
>>37114981
Are you saying your nervous. I. Mean this is a serious matter you want to make sure whoever does it is very trusting. This can be a dangerous fetish but it can be a safe one to with a willing partner. I'd be wary of meeting someone who just wants to hurt you.
>>
>>37115242
Not very lady like. My exes new girlfriend punched me in the balls when she first saw me. That pretty much threw a wrench into me ever likeing her
>>
>>37115308

Yes I am nervous
>>
>>37114981
>A guy
Literally just walk to a girl and call her a slut
>>
File: ballbusting_and_ca-6267.jpg (24KB, 320x318px) Image search: [Google]
ballbusting_and_ca-6267.jpg
24KB, 320x318px
>>37115912
Then my advice still stands on there.
>>37115946
This isnt as pleasurable though, for some people its not about they pain its about the interaction
>>
>>37116028

yeah and i already agreed to meet, wat to do to cancel ?
>>
>>37116294
Does he know you irl, if so just be honest and say youve lost your nerve and dont want to meet anymore, if you dont know him just block him
>>
>>37116403

No he doesn't

Still unsure of what I actually want tho; We would have a kind of date first.
>>
>>37116437
Well then maybe just take the date and see how you feel, it doesnt have to lead to anything. also get to know what he plans to do and if he seems rough
>>
>>37116463
>also get to know what he plans to do and if he seems rough

Well there's probably the expectation that it'll lead to something; he does seem to want to do it rough
>>
>>37116501
Communication is the key to getting what you want. dont let him just walk all over you and make you uncomfortable
>>
>>37116527

ok thanks for the advice; you are helpful and a good person
>>
>>37116556
Anytime, we just like chatting about anything. reason we make our threads.
>>
>>37116632

was your wife also giving some advice ? What does she think of my problem ? Also hows the baby (thats why you went to the hospital right)?
>>
>>37116652
yeah she is doing good so is the babe, her milk just came in today so her tits are swelling and leaking and hurting her something fierce. we were talking your problem over, she is more concerned for you than i am but we both agree that communication is the best answer, dont go anywhere private with him!
>>
>>37116709

thats nice; shouldn't you be busy with the baby ? Is he/she cute ?
>>
>>37116779
to be honest, kids are pretty terrifying to me, the less i hold him the less i can hurt him...and changing a dirty diaper grosses me out (i never grew up around babies) luckily my wife has been around a ton of them. and i guess he is cute, just looks like a baby to me. he was a pretty scary birth, he came out dark blue, low heart rate, wasnt breathing. but the nurses and doctors were amazing, wife and him are both at full health again and doing grand
>>
>>37116922

I am glad to hear that he is doing well
>>
>>37116937
thank you! im happy things worked out so well too. even happier my balls still work lol
>>
>>37116968

Yeah thanks for the advice and good luck man
>>
File: ballbusting-4.jpg (203KB, 1063x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ballbusting-4.jpg
203KB, 1063x1600px
Gonna bump this thread on up with a pic, for the hell of it
>>
File: 19203197.jpg (261KB, 1221x1559px) Image search: [Google]
19203197.jpg
261KB, 1221x1559px
I have so many stories of ballbusting and growing up but i never know where to even begin with it, i have tales before, during, and after my wife.
>>
Whelp I told the guy that I didn't want to meet right now. Feeling kind of bad and worried that I missed out. Still its probably good not to force it
>>
>>37118397
so what was the main worry that made you so nervous
>>
>>37118569

that I would regret doing it; mostly not feeling up to meeting someone.
>>
>>37118649
>
how did you find this guy??

also whats your favorite type of ballbusting pics/methods
>>
File: 3_4609967.jpg (34KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
3_4609967.jpg
34KB, 320x240px
what am i gonna do once the storm passes, cuz i aint getting no sleep tonight
>>
>>37116922
Did you cut his penis? Did your wife enjoy watching a boy get his genitals hurt?
>>
>>37119528
We did have him cut, and no I dont get off on things like that, i just enjoy hitting my husband in his manhood, I dont hate men in general
>>
File: jessicafetish.jpg (41KB, 295x390px) Image search: [Google]
jessicafetish.jpg
41KB, 295x390px
Back to page 1 with yee
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.